The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Share | 

~Delta Clan's Den~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:22 am

Naomi gazed at Yukan out of the corner of her eye and smiled slightly, "I think you will make a great Falconer, which are our pack's hunters." The Queen focused her eyes back on the path ahead of them, it was very easy to get lost in the wild territory, especially if you had grown up on the plains.

The night silence crept back up and Naomi thought about different ways to break it. Just as she was about to open her mouth, out of the corner of her sapphire eyes, she caught sight of a shadow's quick moment. She slowed her pace slightly and focused on the area, scenting the air and quickly realizing it was just a deer. The femme smirked and shook her head, picking by up her normal pace,
"I wasn't always this protective and worrisome, but after the war broke out and my pup was born I guess I just became a worry wart..."

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

Yukan continued to walk close to Naomi, keeping his eyes on the terrain around him. He didn't know the area and wanted to make sure to get as much of it mapped into his head as he could. He paused for a moment, his tail and head raised. His eyes narrowed as he saw the deer run off. Shaking his head, he chuckled as he continued to follow Naomi, keeping vigilant of his surroundings. The dirt under him move as he steps down, digging his claws in for extra traction and support. He nodded as she mentioned for him to become one of the packs hunters.

He was happy to know he would be providing a valuable resource to the pack. He knew he would do well due to his experience in specifically hunting. His father had taught him how to process all the information of a prey's movement; what it's doing, and how to predict what it might do next. Yukan had many strategies to taking down almost any prey that had been local to his area. He was also quite skilled at fishing since he couldn't take down big prey by himself.

His head raised, and ears pressed forward as he continued to gaze around. His deep golden eyes turned onto Naomi as she spoke. "I wasn't always this protective and worrisome, but after the war broke out and my pup was born I guess I just became a worry wart..." He sighed heavily, murmuring back, "I had figured something was wrong when I entered these lands. I was constantly rejected, and even almost killed a few times. What is this war of?" He tilted his head as he questioned Naomi. The fact that Naomi had mentioned having a pup made him slightly nervous, yet happy. Naomi had mentioned that the pack was only of females, and it made him question of what had happened to the pups father. He avoided expressing those emotions and questions, focusing on learning more about this "war".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 am

They were close to the den now, for the smell of the others had grown a lot stronger. Naomi's tail wagged at the thought of seeing her daughter again. She hadn't be away long, but already missed the little pup.

"I had figured something was wrong when I entered these lands. I was constantly rejected, and even almost killed a few times. What is this war of?"

Naomi looked at the male and then looked up into the sky, as stars came to life and set the dark night a blaze, "The war started a few years back when a group of wolves became friends with the local tribe. They began to become domesticated which angered surrounding packs and cause them to attack and kill almost all the members of the human tribe. Since then the humans have made it their goal to extinguish all wolves and the wolves are fighting to stay alive, but most others are also fighting in the hopes to remove all humans..."

The fae let out a soft sigh and then looked back at Yukan, "My Clan is currently the only one working to bring peace back to the lands. My plan is if we get enough members that we can show each side that we can live in harmony side by side.."Just as the Queen finished explaining they stepped through the brush and were at the den site, "Well here we are Home Sweet Home~"

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 am

"The war started a few years back when a group of wolves became friends with the local tribe. They began to become domesticated which angered surrounding packs and cause them to attack and kill almost all the members of the human tribe. Since then the humans have made it their goal to extinguish all wolves and the wolves are fighting to stay alive, but most others are also fighting in the hopes to remove all humans..."

Yukan gritted his teeth. He knew far too well about humans. They had walked on two legs, used natures fire for their own benefits, and often hunted the same animals. Granted, most of them showed compassion, but he avoided them all together. Being lost in his own train of thought, he glances up at the now dark blue sky. His dark golden  lighten up as the moons light reflects off his eyes. The sound of owls hunting, crickets chirping and the wind blowing completely was missed as Yukan continued to stare at the sky, blindly following Naomi.

"Well here we are Home Sweet Home~"

Yukan shook his head as he snapped himself awake from his day dream. His ears pressed forward as he stopped right besides Naomi, seeing the small rocky den. It was a quaint little area for the den, bordered by many trees, some rock and grass. It had reminded him of his own pack den. He quickly scanned over the den and its surroundings, his eyes darting from side to side, making note of the structure of the area. His gaze soon locked onto a sitting figure in front of the den. With this, he took a step back. While the leader had accepted him, he wanted to make sure to respect others opinions as well. He knew the other pack members would be wary of him, so he waited for the white fae sitting at the den to acknowledge him before stepping any closer to their most protected place.

"This territory is beautiful and the den area picked well..." Yukan murmurs towards Naomi. He turns his gaze back onto the white wolf and dips his head, greeting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: quick color change c:   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Rain's ears shot up with sound ringing through her ears, and her nose began to twitch with a mix of scents that the wind brought her in a gentle breeze. One of the scents was that of her Queen, and the other belonged to an unknown wolf. As she expected, Naomi Lynn emerged from the brush, along with the company of a male. The white femme stood up and examined the Queen's facial expressions, and soon she figured that the male was no threat, since she seemed calm and okay with the fact of him being here. Rain then brought her attention to the wolf who seemed to greet her with a dip of the head, and she reacted with the same polite gesture.
After doing so, she glanced from the Queen and back to him again, and decided that it was alright to speak, assuming that Naomi Lynn, as kind as she was, probably allowed him to join the pack. The fae inched forth, but still stood near the den. "Hello, my name is Rain. Mender of the pack." With that, the white femme seemed to relax and loosen up, returning to her normal posture. As she waited for a response, Rain began to wonder if Kikioko was alright, since it was already night, judging by the darkness of the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Lily woke up hearing voices outside the den, she stood up and sniffed the air, her smelling wasn't that good, seeing how she is only one month, so she didn't smell anything. She yippee excitedly and began to run outside the dens entrance, but stopped short when she saw the male. She whimpered and crawled under rains legs, with her back touching rains stomach, and lowered her head. She was afraid of the brute, seeing how she never met one, and she didn't know if he was kind or friendly. She whimpered again and then lay there quietly, watching the male.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Yukan stood there in an erect pose as he allowed the white fae inspect him; his ears pressed forward, tail neutral, and his legs grounded to show stability. He too was sweeping over the female, watching her movements. He wanted to question her of here odd markings below her eyes, but he would save that for later when he became more acquainted with her.

"Hello, my name is Rain. Mender of the pack." Yukan's left ear flickered as he heard the female speak. He smiled warmly and nodded his head, barking back with his odd, and rough accent, "And I am Yukan, one of your new hunters of the pack. It's a pleasure to meet you." He begins to open his mouth once more when he notices a flash of movement between Rain's feet.

His neck stretches out as he places his legs against the ground, getting into a bowing position. His eyes grow soft and with a low bark, he attempts calm the pup, knowing that she is obviously frightened by the stranger, "Hello there, little one. What is your name?" Yukan's tail begins to wag side to side as he is happy to finally meet the pup of the pack. He adored pups and enjoyed their enthusiasm, creativity and playfulness. Having asked the pup her name, he places his head on the ground and flattens his ears back, attempting to look a little smaller and be at eye level to avoid further scaring her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:23 am

Shadowfax strolled through the wood, aware that he was in pack territory. He didn't really mind, though. Everybody who had fought him had met their end, and he had been known for that. His obsidian pools glittered as he observed a scene of a kill. He inhaled. Rabbit, and another dispersal. Oh, very well. Fax washed the air through his nostrils. A den site, since he smelled a very young wolf, whose scent was well masked but he figured she would be quite young. The enemy, oh dear, knows this. A protective mother, yes. Strong fem, there. Another, a male. Fax recognized the scent of that wolf to also be from the kill. Then, another fem, and guessing from the smell of plants and herbs in her fur, she was some sort of healer. Then, a final fem. Fax was unsure of that one. "Now, time to meet them," his deep voice rumbled. The black wolf walked through the forest toward the scent, until he came upon the den site. He observed the gathering before speaking. "Hello, my friends. I, Shadowfax, offer you my friendship. I wish to join this pack, as I see you are still in need of what some call a warrior among your ranks." He walked up to the mother/alpha, whom he recognized the scent as the pup's mother, and bowed his head. "I offer you my service."

But soon, the avenger will win

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm

(Guys, Naomi Lynn will be away until july 1st. Just letting you guys know if your wondering of her absence.)

The white femme gave a short nod, returning a welcoming smile to Yukan. Rain suddenly became tense when a figure rushed beneath, but just as quickly, she knew who it was. Little Lily, she must of been frightened. The Mender looked over to the Queen, about to motion Lily to her mother. Abruptly, a dark mass emerged from the darkness itself, an obsidian black wolf. Rain narrowed her eyes, and curled Lily in her tail. She observed as the stranger came forth and greeted the Queen freely, which was uncommon for a loner, but this only brought curiosity to her upon the black male. The fae glanced between Yukan and Bella, and then returned her gaze back to him. Her muscles tensed, yet she still had a calm expression plastered on her face. Tricky.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Still in his bowing position, Yukan looked over his shoulder, sensing a new presence nearby. The male bore his teeth lightly as he slowly pushed himself off the ground and turned around, sensing the boldness of the large ebony wolf that calmly strutted right towards the alpha herself. Instinctively, he followed the brutes movement with his own, keeping himself between the den and the wolf known as Shadowfax. The tip of his tail flickered side to side as he curiously watched the scene. He was also a new member of the pack, and although he already had gained his sense of protection for his new pack, he didn't want to do anything that would cause any calamity. It was odd for any loner to just walk up to a packs more protective area, and Yukan wondered why the male was so keen on getting into the pack. Yukan's eyes narrowed and head lowered in line with his shoulders. He was ready to attack if the wolf was up to no good, but from the outside, he kept a calm posture. Yukan didn't want the stranger to know that he was ready to attack.

He quickly looked back at Rain to see what her response was. A small grin appeared on his face briefly as he noticed Rain's legs were stiff, and her muscles stressed. He noticed that Rain too was wary of the stranger, but avoided showing it.  "What is Naomi going to do...?" Yukan thought to himself as he glanced between the leader and Shadowfax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilyana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Lilyana smiled when the male spoke, his voice soft and caring and she loved how he bowed to her. " my names Lily" she said using her nickname instead of her full name. She then saw another male come out and she whimpered covering her face. She had just met Yukan, but she felt safe, as if he would protect her if the rest of the pack couldn't. She had looked in his eyes before he turned and saw what she thought was a sign of protectiveness. She lay still as Rain's tail wrapped around her, and she couldn't help but be grateful that she had such great friends.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 pm

(Hey! Look who got internet! But this will probably be the last time I get to post before July 1st~)

Naomi growled as the loner approached her. Before she could speak she heard the holler of a human and the howl of a wolf, 'They are fighting....' The Queen quickly trotted over to Rain, "I have to go check this out and I putting you in charge. Please deal with this loner and watch over the pack. I trust you~" Naomi leaned down and licked her pup's cheek, smiling warmly, "Be good baby girl mama will be back soon." With that she turned, gave Yukan a nod and disappeared into the darkness of the woods.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Lily smiled as her mom licked her cheek, and she nodded when her her told her to be good. She watched as her mom walked away and then she stood up and unwrapped Rains tail from around her. She walked bravely over to Yukan, right in the loners line of sight. She'd felt safe when her mom AND rain were by her, but now she felt as if she needed Yukan to protect her, seeing how he was a male, and he looked brave. She trotted over to him and whimpered. "Can I.... Will....will you.... Can I stay by you?" She asked him, her eyes glistening with tears and her body trembling with how scared she was. She waited for his response, taking quick glances at the loner, just to make sure he wouldn't attack her.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Rain felt Lily withdraw from her and walk over to Yukan. The white femme couldn't blame here. Her mother, the Queen, had an important task, and she understood how Lily must feel being kind of alone, and of course, she would probably prefer being at the side of someone with a more stronger appearance. Rain chuffed. She listened to the Queen's words replay and echo throughout her mind. Her world was becoming a blur, but she found a grasp and snapped back to reality. She got up and firmly stood by the loner with a serious, yet calm expression. "I believe you must tell me your name, and a reason why your here." Rain stated. Her tone was polite, but it had a  touch of a command. Her azure gaze never left his ebony figure.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Yukan raised his head as he listened to the distant voices and a howl from a far. He became concerned and turned to Naomi for direction. She had spoken and wanted to check out the situation. His ears folded back as he heard Naomi ask Rain to take charge. He turned towards Rain as he looked over his shoulder, seeing Naomi nod in his direction. He smiled and nodded back.

His fur jolted slightly as he felt Lily's fur brush up against him. Yukan hadn't expected the little pup to come up to him. He gazed down at her as she spoke lightly, "Can I.... Will....will you.... Can I stay by you?" Yukan couldn't help but smile at the soft spoken pup. He nudged her lightly with his muzzle, murmuring softly, "You may, little one." He raised his head once more, turning his attention onto the large ebony brute who stood there. Yukan turned his head towards Rain, waiting for her to take leadership of dealing with the loner.

"I believe you must tell me your name, and a reason why your here." Yukan's eyes diverted back onto the loner as he awaited his response. Noted that little Lily was between his feet, he kept himself calm, wanting to instill the same reaction to her so she would also became less frightened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilyana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Lily smiled as Yukan said she could stay with him. She smiled and crawled between his feet. She felt him become more calm, and she did to. She watched as rain approached the loner, and then she looked up, and reached up to Yukans neck, burying her snout in his fur. She was showing him she trusted him, and in turn she respected him, and would come to him with even her most unbelievable
problems.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:44 pm

(Grr, too many posts to read; can someone say what's going on?)

Thanks for the avatar, Naomi Lynn! I love it!

[Biography] [My Corner] [WolfQuest] [FeralHeart] [DeviantART]

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:59 pm

(Well, ever since you left, another stranger came by, now known as Yukan, and became a Falconer. Now, there's another stranger, that Rain is currently dealing with. Naomi has left in reality and will return until july 1st, but in rp, she just left to check something out in the distance. Lol, hope I made sense.)
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 pm

(Rain is overall right. I had come onto the territory and Naomi had accepted me into the pack. We returned to the den, and a stranger had appeared without any warning, right in front of the den. He bowed and offered his services to the pack. Humans and a howl was heard from a far, so Naomi left Rain in charge while she went to check it out.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:10 am

Cassandra walked on the grass, feeling it crunch and flatten underneath her weight. Later that evening, a pair of humans shot at the female, with sticks that blew fire. (Guns!) Nothing harmed the female, but it startled her badly. Fleeing the scene with her tail tucked in between her thighs and letting out terrified whines and barks, Cass was now here, tired.
Letting out a sigh, she stopped walking and flopped onto the ground, kicking her legs around.
What a day. A long, hard, incredibly, boring day. Grunting, Cass flipped over and onto her back, her front legs pulled up and resting on her chest, while her back legs just lay there.
She really disliked the world. An often thought about Lark. Lark...Crying out, Cassandra got to her feet and let out a shaky breath.  

Her heart hurt whenever she thought about him. Lark, a large male, with a wide chest and a beautiful black coat. He was so handsome...perfect..and he was supposed to be mine! Growling, Cassandra threw Lark from her mind. I shouldn't be thinking about him! He was dead. Never coming back..he's in the past. I am in the present. Sighing, Cass began to walk again, her head hung low. She didn't bother to smell the ground or the air, she didn't bother to realize there was wolves here. And she just trespassed into their territory. She just...didn't pay attention, and kept walking until her long legs couldn't hold her up anymore. Collapsing, Cass lay there, thinking. About what, you may ask? Well, she was thinking about what she was going to do with her life. Would I always run away from Humans and other wolves. And what about food? I was really hungry. And tired. And..and thirsty. I really should find some water. I could..survive some time without food. It's water I need. Attempting to get up, yet failing, Cassandra let out another sigh. Seemed she'd have to wait until later to get water, right now, she needed rest.

Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:32 am

Shadowfax glanced at all others, and greeted them with a slight smile. He watched as the male glared at his warily, his muscles tensed, and he flicking his tail. Grab tail, male will turn over and around, attack head, slit his neck... Shadowfax shook his head free of thoughts. His obsidians alighted on a tense white fem, the healer. Ha, she wouldn't be able to do anything. He gave the pup a kind look, for, whatever the situation, even in war, he would not dare to hurt a pup.

The alpha was about to address him, when she heard the sound of a dog baying and a human hollering. Shadowfax turned in curiosity as the queen ran off toward the source of the noise. He considered running after her, but, since he wasn't a warrior yet, let alone in the pack, he needn't follow. But you're always a warrior... the voice in his head persisted. No, he must not follow. He brought his black gaze back over the rest of the pack. "Guess I'm left with you guys for a while." He eyed the male warily.

"I believe you must tell me your name, and a reason why your here." The healer stated.

"My name, eh? My name is Shadowfax, Shadowfax the Avenger, Warrior of the East Lands. I came hither seeking a pack that has never been my pack's rival, and came seeking to serve that pack with the best of my abilities," Shadowfax answered politely.

Suddenly, a scent washed through his nose, one that he immediately recognized. A scared female wolf, also worried and... Shut up! The pack members wouldn't care about those things! Shadowfax spoke up, "Around here there is a female wolf approaching the den, if you wish to be alerted before she comes into view."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:47 am

Kikioko awoke, and she yawned. How could I have fallen asleep so easily? she thought to herself. She looked around, and she tried to focus her eyes. New members! That's what she saw. And she also noticed the Queen gone, and it seemed to her that Rain was put in charge. She got up, and trotted over to the Mender. She looked at the white fae and said, "Sorry I crashed." Kiki looked at the newcomer [Shadowfax], but she didn't exactly catch what he had said a moment before. "Hello, my name's Kikioko."

Thanks for the avatar, Naomi Lynn! I love it!

[Biography] [My Corner] [WolfQuest] [FeralHeart] [DeviantART]

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:06 pm

As Rain waited for a reply, she observed his expressions carefully as she watched his eyes travel onto her. The white femme smiled slightly, guessing what he might of thought of her. She gave a faint short chuckle, seeing that underestimation was the first thing she would expect and receive from one who does not even know her. The fae listened to his response, and gave an approving nod. "Hello, Shadowfax, I'm Rain. I suppose you only have good intentions here, and the Queen would accept you for that. Your presence here is fine with me... although, you would need to wait for the Queen to officially be accepted into the pack, and for your rank." she said briefly.Rain became calm and perked her ears as Kikioko awoke and addressed  her, and Shadowfax. The white femme gave her a short nod and smile as a greeting, and then processed the thought of another lone wolf nearby. Rain thought of going to inspect for herself, or if one of her pack mates should.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Yukan lowered his head, swiping his rough tongue across Lily’s forehead. He smiled warmly at here, his eyes soft and caring. It had been awhile since he had felt the warmth of another, and the fact that a small pup who he had just met trusted him so much, made him feel like a true member of the pack.

The male’s eyes locked back onto the wolf known as Shadowfax. He knew that Shadowfax was sizing him up. Yukan knew that he was already making a strategic plan on how to defeat both himself and Rain.  “He may be stronger, but it’s unwise to attack two wolves where he has no idea of what they are capable of…” Yukan thought to himself.  His ears flattened against his skull as he glanced over his shoulder, noticing another, what appeared to be a member of the pack, coming into the scene. This fae had green markings throughout her body. It had stunned Yukan. Each member of this pack seemed to have markings that were very unusual to him. He nodded towards the fae as she approached us, noticing the new ebony wolf.

Hearing Rain respond to the large brute, Yukan nodded in greetings, his tail swaying back and forth slowly, barking out in his usual rough accent, “And I am Yukan, a new falconer of the pack. Welcome.” Rain had spoken , and Yukan had respected her decision. She was right, the large male didn’t seem to have anything going wrong with him and it would be nice to have someone as strong as him for fighting. Yukan certainly avoided fighting if possible, but with Shadowfax’s strength, and Yukan’s cunning, they could potentially defeat a large amount of enemies if the time came.

Yukan’s wet nose twitched as he finally caught the scent of yet another lone wolf. It seemed to be another fae. He smiled warmly at the thought of yet more new members. He wouldn’t be the only one, this meant.  His golden eyes diverted back onto Rain as he barked out to her calmly, “What do you plan to do about the new loner?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilyana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Lily smiled and yiped happily when Yukan licked her forehead. A breeze blew past her and it seemed mixed with a faint sign of her mom. Now of course she was wrong, she was smelling he trail her mom had left, and she was smelling the scent from the wrong way. She slipped out from under Yukan's leg and rushed into the woods, thinkingshe was smelling her mom. She stopped when she came face to face with a male wolf. She whimpered, feeling scared and left out a howl for the first time, it was filled with worry and fear. Se whimpered and began to back up, as the male approached her. She wanted another male wolf to come and help. She screamed "Yukan help!"

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   

Back to top Go down

~Delta Clan's Den~
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: Roleplay :: The South-
Jump to: