The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

~Delta Clan's Den~

Go down 
+7
Eden
Shadowfax
Yukan
Rain
Kikioko
Lilyana
Naomi Lynn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Lily smiled when she felt Yukans forehead rub against her body. She turned around and pressed her nose into his fur. "Hello there, little one.Who are you and why are you alone? " she heard him ask. She was very excited, but she was becoming more and more tired by the minutes. She yawned and then laid between Yukans feet, waiting for Eden to answer.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Eden smiled at Lily. I..could join another pack? Thoughts, good and bad, ran around in Eden's head.
She didn't want to have someone..or anyone, try and replace her Momma and Poppa, but she also couldn't deny the urge to be loved, to play, and feel the warmth of being wanted. She opened her maw to reply, when a shadow cascaded over the two female pups. Looking up, she gazed at the large male as he rubbed her forehead against Lily. Did she know him? Haha, obviously! Eden cocked her head to the side, smiling. "My name's Eden..and, humans took away my family from me, sir. That's why I'm all alone!" She explained, trying to not let dread find it's way back into her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 am

"Welcome to the pack~ We can talk about your rank later, but after hearing everything I'm gunna guess Troop~" The alpha addressed Shadowfax.

"Troop, a form of warrior, yes, I would choose that," Fax answered.

He sniffed the air when the black pup ran off, hearing something. "Only another pup, and not too far away," he rumbled. He tilted his head, and sighed. He watched Yukan go off to follow the pup's trail. Shadowfax put his head down and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:02 am

(I'm a little confused. We started this out as following Lily away from the den. Shadow didn't appear to have followed us. How is he with us now? Sorry if I missed anything!)

EDIT FROM NAOMI: I read back and Shadow did follow you guys to the little area where yall met Cass. He isn't with you currently though, it is just You, Lily, and Eden. He is back at the area with Me, Rain, and Cass ^^ It's okay, and if you have any more confusion just ask.

Okay, I know I'm alone with Eden and Lily, but I wasn't too sure on how Shadow arrived in the area where we had followed Lily. Thank you for the follow up, Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:30 am

(Ah, sorry that I'm not posting in roleplay Naomi. I'm just hanging around until Rain gets something to reply to with meaning. Just wanted to let you know so that you don't think I'm going inactive or something. cx )
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:06 am

Naomi flicked her ear and felt a wave exhaustion. She looked at the lone white female and felt she wouldn't be a problem to wait one night. Her blue eyes landed on Rain as she held back a yawn, "I'm going to find Yukan and my daughter. Please take Shadowfax and Cass back to the den. We will deal with everything in the morning." With that the Queen turned and bounded off deeper into the woods. It took her a minute to pick up Yukan's scent, for she wasn't that use to it yet, but when she did, she also got her daughter's. She slowed to a nice trot and finally noticed just how quiet and serene the night was. It was complete silent, with just the periodic shuffle of the leaves on the wind. She looked up into the sky and calculated the time.

"My name's Eden..and, humans took away my family from me, sir. That's why I'm all alone!"

Hearing a small voice, she pushed past some underbrush and there stood the grey male with her daughter and another young fae about her cur's age. Naomi smiled and slowly moved to Yukan's side, brushing him softly and nodding, "Thank you so much~"

The Queen then calmly laid down, eye level with the new pup, "Hello Eden, my name is Naomi Lynn. I see you have met my daughter Lilyana." She paused and looked over at her sleepy pup. The femme thought for a moment, this pup was alone and Lily really wanted a playmate. She smiled slightly and then looked back to Eden, "Would you like to come back to my home with my family, I'm sure Lily would love having someone that's so kind and her age to play with~"
Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:51 pm

"My name's Eden..and, humans took away my family from me, sir. That's why I'm all alone!"

Yukan's ears folded back as the pup spoke about its parents. What a terrible thing to happen to a pup still too young to be taken away from it's mothers side. He smiled warmly at the pup now known as Eden. He responded to the pup as softly as he could, "My name is Yukan. I am a member of the pack that lives here-". His ears flickered to a sudden rustling of bushes behind him. He gazed over his shoulder to see Naomi coming out. Yukan sighed in relief. His body was beginning to tremble from the lack of sleep and he wasn't sure that he could protect the two from any other strangers.

He stepped out of the way as Naomi brushed past him, murmuring, "Thank you so much~". His now very dull and sleepy eyes diverted back onto the pup. He listened on as Naomi asked the pup whether she would like to join the rest of the pack. Granted, the pup had really no choice, and he was happy that Lily would gain a playmate around her age. He drooped his head lower to the ground. Both the pups would need to be carried back to the den, so he stayed to help. Despite how tired he was, he couldn't help but be excited to return to the den. He wanted to curl up and fall asleep within the safety of his new pack.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Eden watched the male carefully, and her smile widened when he spoke. "Oh, it's nice meeting you Yukan." She said, then watched as another wolf, female, walked out of a bush and stopped right in front of Lily and her. Naomi Lynn? Oh, what a lovely name! That Lil's momma? Oh, how lucky.
Eden wagged her long tail, and touched noses will Naomi Lynn. "I'd be honored to join your pack, Ma'am." She answered, backing away and nipping Lily's ear gently.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Rain lifted her head once she heard the Queen address her. She listened as she spoke of taking Shadowfax and Cass back to the den, and that she herself was going to look for Lily, and then she withdrew. Now being alone with Cass and Showfax, the white femme exhaled and gave a short nod to the both of them. "Shall we head to the den?" Rain said and gave a polite smile. She processed by taking the lead towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Naomi smiled as Eden touched her nose, "Well welcome to the pack little cur~" The Queen searched the sky and yawned, "We should head back and get some good rest, it's almost time for sunrise." The horizon had a very faint and thin shimmer of gold starting to cross, they had been up almost all night. The sounds of the nightly bugs and the sight of the fireflies even began to fade. She bent down and nuzzled Lily, licking her cheek, "Puppies should not be up this late~" The fae then looked at Yukan and laughed softly and his about to pass out face, "Are you awake enough to carry Eden?" She really didn't want to make the new cur walk, but she didn't want Yukan dropping her either.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Yukan shot his head up, his ears automatically pressing forward. He nodded, chuckling out, "I'm fine. I can carry Eden." He smiled sheepishly, knowing that he had shown his tiredness. He leaped forward and shook his whole body, awakening him enough to become mobile and help out Naomi. It was clear that he was tired, but he knew he'd have a chance to sleep once he helped Eden and Lily get back to the den. With a wag of his tail, he approached Eden and tilted his head, barking out softly, "Are you okay with me carrying you?"

His tail flickered as he awaited Eden to answer. He was sure that she wouldn't mind. He admired her playfulness and enthusiasm despite her recent misfortunes with humans.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:44 am

"Shall we head to the den?" the white female medic gestured to Shadowfax and Cass.

Fax merely grunted an answer, but the large brute stood up. He compared his size to the white femme. How big he was! How the pups must fear him, the towering, coal-eyed brute! Black as the new moon he was! And will always be.

He trotted alongside the fem. He tried to start some small conversation to say he wasn't bad, or anything they thought. "Hear you're a medic?" he rumbled softly. Usually a mention of their rank without them telling what their rank is gets some attention from the owner of that rank.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:15 am

The white femme was walking along when the male known as Shadowfax began to trot next to her. She looked up at him and gave a short smile once he asked a question she was soon expecting. "Yes, Shadowfax, I'm a Mender." she said and perked her left ear.
Rain wondered if he still was sizing her up in a way, but however, it no longer interested her much. She knew her potentials, and that's all that mattered to her. Besides, a Mender would generally be thought sweet and weak. But in fact, a trained Mender knew much about the wolf body. Pressure points was her favorite of all. It could easily disable or paralyze any wolf within the second, or pressure points could also work for giving massages or remedies.
Getting lost in thought, Rain settled her eyes back on the troop. The white fae guessed that he might of been attempting to create a conversation, so she tried to go along with it if her guess was right. "Heard that you've become a troop to the pack. Congrats on your new rank." she said and gave an approving nod. Meanwhile, she made sure to collect some cobwebs for the Queen's wound, since she already has the horestail back at the den. The slightest injury meant a lot to her, especially if it was the Queen.
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Tumblr_ml9dm8ff_Oe1qb985ko1_500
>>>Addressed: Shadowfax
>>>Mentioned: Shadowfax || Naomi Lynn
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am

Shadowfax rumbled approvingly. "And I suppose a Mender does suit your likings?" She's still fierce, and ready to fight me, he noted.

Suddenly he saw a flash of movement far into the trees. Fax perked his ears, then relaxed a tad. "Thanks for the congrats." Suddenly, more movement. "Sorry, I gotta go check this out." He stepped into the forest. A growl rose in his throat. The figure started loping away. Then he chased after it, deeper and deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Cass sat in silence, watching those around her. A pack? Why..Why did I come here? Rain and the male named Shadowfax took off, to what looked like a den, and Cassandra didn't follow. She needed time to think. I could get a second chance at life. Isn't this what I've always wanted? A second chance?
Scoffing, she got up and followed, loyally behind the pair, her head hanging low as her tail did.
Just, join. Remember what Mom used to say..or sing? Giggling, Cassandra remembered.

When bad things happened to Cassandra, her mother always said she'd get a second chance at life. And then, she'd always sing 'When seconds chances won't leave you alone, then there's faith in love!'
Cass loved her mothers voice. It was so, angelic. Maybe I could sing that to the pups of the pack when they don't look to good. When they're emotions take a spin and they look all down. I'm sure they'd love that. Every pup, and wolf, likes to know they have a second chance, don't they?

Last edited by Cass on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Eden chuckled, running up to Yukan and nuzzling his furry leg. "Oh, I don't mind!" She giggled, and stood still, ready. "Carry me away!" She barked, in a sing song voice, and raised her tail, puffed out her chest, and imagined herself flying. That how Eden saw things when she was being carried. Like she was bird, flying as the wind brushed through her wings (actually her fur).
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Naomi smirked and rolled her eyes as Yukan woke himself up. The fae gazed down at Eden as Yukan asked her permission, thinking, 'She won't mind.. No one would, I would even like to be carried currently~' The Queen smirked as her thoughts were confirmed by the cur's answer. Yawned slightly and then nodded to the two of them, "Let's head home then~" She bent down and picked up Lily's by her scruff and began to carry her back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Yukan chuckled as he nudged Eden softly before wrapping his jaws around her back, his teeth barely touching the skin. He was careful not to bite down as he lifted her up, her legs and head hanging freely. His eyes darted onto Naomi as he gave a single nod, letting her know that he was ready to return to the den. With the flick of his tail, he trotted right behind her, quickly matching her pace. His tail was raised as he bounced behind Naomi with Eden hanging between his jaws. He grinned slightly, wondering whether Eden would enjoy the fun ride.

As he bounced along, he couldn't help but wonder if the other pack members, including Cass and Shadowfax, were alright. He was anxious to talk to each individual member of the pack; asking of their story if they cared to tell it, question their reasoning for joining the pack, and many other things. He was curious to learn about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:16 am

Naomi Lynn silently moved threw the woods. It had rained recently so her paws sunk into the soft ground, but not enough to trip her up. Finally after what seemed like hours, but was probably just minutes, they were at the den. The Queen let out a soft happy sigh and she trotted into the clan's den. She moved to the very back and tucked Lily into the little nest which she slept in every night to keep her warm. Naomi smiled warmly watching her daughter's sweet sleeping figure. She licked her cur's head and then trotted back out of the den, meeting Yukan at the entrance. She reached forward and gently took Eden from his muzzle, carrying her into the den and putting her down with Lily, "Goodnight you two~"

With that the femme went back to the entrance and Yukan, "Thank you for everything tonight. You may sleep in the den if you choose, it is usually warmer in there." Naomi casted her blue gaze around and noticed that Rain and the two newcomers weren't there yet, 'I'm sure they are fine, and can't be too far back.' Lost in thought the Queen was brought back to reality, but a fire like pain in her shoulder which made her yelp slightly.

She looked at her wound and laid her ears back, all her adrenaline was gone along with her energy and now she could feel the full pain of the injury. The fae sighed softly, then jumped on top of the den, landing with a soft thud and another slight yelp. She took a deep breath and then laid down, watching the woods, she was going to stay awake until the other three got there. If they didn't come home soon she would go out looking for them. She yawned and then shook her head, trying to fight the exhaustion that wanted to consume her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:02 am

She perked her ears at Shadowfax, and nodded slowly. Rain was beginning to feel more trust develop towards him, but she had to make sure about it later. Meanwhile, Shadowfax looked as if he heard something, which concerned Rain. He then took off in a separate direction, towards the source of what it was.
The tall white femme glanced behind her back, seeing if Cass had came along or not. Feeling relief, her gaze landed on the new white female as she began to catch up. Rain felt slight guilt overcome her, noticing that she might of been a little too serious with Cass. Besides, maybe this new female had a harsh time before she came by, and that explains most of it. The white femme sighed and turned around, approaching her again. "Hey, Cass. My apologies if I've been a little "uptight" with you back there. You know, with all this thick fur, I tend to get a little cranky under the sun." Rain said and shrugged with a slight smile. It was her intention to become friends with this new look-alike fae, or at least be neutral with her. The white femme knew that she had to be in peace with every of the members so that there would be no problems that began with herself. Rain also knew that she had atleast tried to become friends with her, although, she was not completely sure if Cass would even accept her apology.
The fae then glanced from Cass to her surroundings. They were close enough to the den, but it was Shadowfax what worried her. What if there was still trouble lurking by? Did he sense it? She also had to tend to the Queen's wound, which worried her the most.
Rain felt her fur along her spine bristling as she became lost in thought. A few moments later, she snapped back to reality and blinked, flashing her azure orbs back on Cass.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:55 am

Yukan removed his grip from Eden as Naomi came and took her by the scruff, placing her into the den. He sighed heavily, happy to be finished for the day. He quickly took notice that none of the others were back, but he wasn't too worried as they had been all together. He smiled lightly as Naomi gave him the option to sleep in the den, but truth be told, he was not used to having another warm body next to him during his slumber. He nodded a no and lowered his head as he turned around and walked a couple meters away, stopping right besides a tree.

Tucking his tail between his legs, he circled around a couple of times, his back legs slowly lowering himself to the ground. His stomach hit the soft ground as he let his back be supported by the tree. The male was comfortable enough, and it was clear that he'd fall asleep quite quickly. He stretches his front legs out while his back were tucked beneath him. He couldn't help by gaze at Naomi's wounds, hoping that Rain would soon come and heal it. With one last look at the leader, he placed his head between his front legs and closed his eyes; a deep sleep overtaking him within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Raven has been a loner for almost six months now...but has it really been that long? It seems like only a week ago he left his birth pack, gotten a mate, had a family and felt a peace for the first time in his life, but that was long gone now. He had been wandering the land, searching for a pack that could accept him as a guardian of some sort, but to no avail. It was always the same thing every time. He would come across a pack, ask to join as politely as he could, then be chased away or denied completely. What was so wrong with his greetings? Raven knew he know 'all' the customs of pack life but come on, he thought it was ridiculous the way some wolves acted. 'It's all because of this stupid war...' He thought to himself. 'If it weren't for the humans this never would've happened! This division among our own species.'

Then again he couldn't blame the packs, there're just scared and untrustful towards anyone. It didn't help that Raven wanted to be a guardian of the pups...the packs future. It's not the leaders of some pack would go, -Hey! Come and take control over the pups here! We will give you all control over them even though I just met you and have no idea of your past!-

It just didn't work like that now a days...and it may never will again...

Raven was on what seemed like a border, he stared at the scent line nervously before stepping over, oh how he hoped no one would attack him this time. He didn't know what to expect, if this pack didn't accept him...then will he be stuck as a loner forever...? He pushed the negative thought to the back of his mind, even though it just kept creeping forward to remind him again and again. 'Here goes...' Walking through the territory in the dead of night, not a sound was heard though his ears, but the scent of wolf lingered in his nose. Eventually, Raven parted though the deep foliage and spotted a den site, along with wolves...

Only one thought stretched in his mind, 'Are they good? Or bad...?' Before he would reveal himself, he looked at the wolves, they seemed busy and restless, perhaps he should wait? No, they would scent him, its too late to turn around. 'Here goes...'

Stepping forward he cautiously trotted to the center of the densite, remembering to bend back his ears in submissivness. He dare not speak, but wait for somewolf to approach him and begin the endless number of questions he was about to face.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:15 pm

The sun began appear over the horizon and Naomi Lynn had half dozed off, trying to balance between the line of sleep and awake. Suddenly she heard paw stepped approaching the den and her head shot up. She might not of been in a deep sleep or slept really at all, but she was wide awake now. Her blue orbs were trained on the woods, when out stepped a smaller framed black brute. The Queen tilted her head and thought how brave the wolf must of been to just walk into a pack's den area, brave... or just ignorant. She studied the male and his submissive stance, before standing in her spot a top the den. Her shoulder wound had stopped in bleeding, but still burned like fire every movement she made. She cleared her throat and spoke, looking directly at the newcomer, "Hello stranger. My name is Naomi Lynn and I am the Queen of the Delta Clan, whose territory and densite you are currently in. Now what is your name and your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Raven's eyes would glance up at the female, who announced her role as queen. He tucked in his tail and averted his eyes quickly. He hated looking at wolves in the eyes, it always made him feel small. "I-I'm terribly sorry for intruding miss...I am simply in desire of a place to call my own, and I am growing desperate.." His last words were barely audible as he flicked his eyes from left to right. He was surprised that no wolves surrounded him yet, but then again that was a good thing. 'Perhaps this will be the one.' He thought hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Yukans ears press forward as he hears some distant voices. It had been no more than an hour or two of rest, but the male felt more awake than ever. He knew he would soon crash from the lack of sleep, but one of the voices was not known to him. He raised his head, his golden eyes fixated onto a smaller black male wolf who boldly appeared in front of the den. Yukan studied the wolf closely, noticing its submissive act. "Is he attempting to get into the pack?" he thought to himself as he laid there, curled up besides the tree. He shook his head to further awaken himself. With a slight shift, he curled his tail around his hind leg.

He watched Naomi confront the stranger. He had no intentions of getting up as there was no threat seen from the submissive wolf. He closed his left eye and lowered his head, watching the scene without making any distractions. He wondered where this small brute had come from. It would be nice to have another male that wasn't going to size him up at first glance. Yukan was always excited about meeting new wolves, and this wouldn't be any different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Delta Clan's Den~
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next