The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Share | 

~Delta Clan's Den~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Prihor

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Prihor stepped back when the wolf suddenly shot back, surprised. He hadn't expected the wolf to shoot up like that. Stepping forward again, he answered, "I, uh, oh, I'm Prihor. Is...is this the Delta Clan? My mother told me to search for it before she was killed." Prihor stepped back again, ready to run if this wolf acted hostilely because of the fact of who he was searching for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Raven simply stared at the little black wolf for a few moments. He hasn't been this close to a pup in over 6 months, and his insides tingled with longing as he gazed into the pups light blue eyes. "The delta Clan..." Raven said tilting his head. "Yes...I believe so..."

Standing up, he looked around and tried to spot Naomi Lynn, but found her currently occupied with Rain treating her shoulder wound. Smiling slightly, he looked back down at the pup. "Prihor, what a nice name...Our queen right now is busy at the moment...but...you say your mother is gone...? And told you to come here...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prihor

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Prihor listened to the wolf's words, and a little burst of happiness quickly bloomed in his chest. He had made it. A small smile crept its way onto his face. It vanished when the wolf asked about his mother. "Correct. She was murdered by humans. Before she died she told me to find this clan, as they would accept me. I don't like this war. Even though my mother was hardly ever with me, she was still my mother. I want this war to end, so no more lives are wasted, and no more pups are orphaned. Oh, and thank you for the compliment. My name is in another language, but I'm not sure what. My mother used to call me 'her little robin', or 'Baby Bird' when she was feeling overly affectionate, so I assume the name means Robin." He replied. Oh great, he was babbling now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Ravens eyes drooped in understanding, sorry to remind the young pup of his mother's memory. He knew what it was like to loose someone important...in fact, he was sure everyone in this war did. "Well Robin...you shall be safe here..."

He looked around for some water, or perhaps a carcass nearby, however Raven didn't even know if he were allowed to take any, but Prihor must be hungry, surviving this long alone was already hard enough. "Y-You can rest here until the queen is ready, then after that I propose you should be fed...you must be hungry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 am

Rain gave a gentle smile of relief as she began to untangle the cobwebs and use it to gather the sap from the horsetail. That way, it won't come off as easily, and it works like a bandage while the sap begins to disinfect and heal the deeply wounded area. The white femme glanced at Naomi Lynn, and gave a short nod as she sat down beside her, almost as dry as if she didn't get wet at all.
The Mender then made eye contact with the Queen as she tried to hold the medication steadily in her paw, to let her know that she is going to start the procedure. Rain then proceeded by rubbing the horsetail leaves against the rough surface of the rock, in order to give her paws a better cleanse before applying anything to the obsidian black femme, known as the Queen. After that, she held out a paw and gathered the little liquid that was produced when the leaves were rubbed on the rock, and she resumed by applying it to Naomi's wounded shoulder. "This is to clean your wound before applying the rest." the white femme said and turned away to collect the prepared cobwebs with sap. She didn't know why she said that, but the Mender guessed that every wolf prefers to know what's going on rather than not knowing what is being applied to them.  
Rain finally added the final touches, and successfully applied the sap, plus the cobweb. The white femme wrapped it around the Queens shoulder firmly, yet it was not tight, or too loose, but just at comfort level.
Rain inspected it once more, then gave an approving nod, "There ya' go. If you have any discomforts, please address me. The wound will heal quickly, so there's no need for me to change the cobwebs." the Mender said and gave a slight smile. Rain only waited to see if there was anything more she could do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Prihor

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Prihor blinked when the wolf said 'Robin'. He supposed he could let the wolf call him that....When the wolf mentioned food though, Prihor's ears perked up. He was hungry. It's not like he could hunt for food, so his last meal had been the one his mother had given him. How long ago had that been? "Food would be nice.....if it doesn't bother anyone, that is,"pcolor=red] he remarked, adding the last part so as not to seem rude.[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Raven would blink once before gazing across the campsite. Right ahead of him was a small part of what looked like a deer leg...or something of the sorts. It was more than a day old by looking at the rotting flesh, but it wasn't bad yet. Raven trotted over to it and sniffed it, there was little meat left, but more than enough for a small pup. He wondered if Prihor even ate meat yet...how old was he even?...Man he wished he had a chance to raise his two daughters. Either way, he didn't have any other options.

He grabbed the leg in his jaws and brought it back over to Prihor, setting it down right in front of the pup. He sure hoped no one would mind...but pups came first...right? Raven didn't know how they hunted around here, but they would get more for sure sooner or later. "There you go..." Raven would say to the black pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Naomi Lynn looked down at her shoulder and then to the mender, "Thank you Rain. We should head back~" The Queen smiled and stood, stretching out her front legs and then turning, starting to head back to the den.

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 am

Eden stared off to space when voices, and the sound of her belly brought her back. Looking down, she pawed at her stomach. Hush you! I know I'm hungry, and I know you are now demanding food..or milk..but..just for once..can't you be quiet! Ed hissed into her head, which was directed towards her stomach. It's been awhile since she's had milk, or had a bug to eat. Sighing, she tilted her head to the side and looked up to the sky.
I wonder if Momma and Poppa are up there. I bet they are. Along with my' silly older siblings! And they're all watching down on me. Keepin' me from harms way. I even bet you brought Lily to me, huh Momma! Oh you, always be'in an angel for me. Sighing, Eden felt...a bit crest fallen for a second, though it vanished just like that -snaps fingers! c:- Thank you momma. For give'in me this second chance. I won't fail you. I won't fail them. I'll grow up to be big and strong, and this pack, along with you, will be proud. Everyone will be proud.  

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 am

Rain got up as well and gave a nod. She was glad that the Queen will be getting well, and that everything back at the den might be settled by now...wait, what? A scent disturbed the white femme's nose as she trotted near the Queen, and Rain knew it was one that was nearby, and new. Was it a newcomer?
Expecting to see the face of this strange female sooner or later, judging by the scent, Rain decided to put that aside for a moment. In a short period of time, her azure gaze fell upon the den once again, and the white femme looked around, until her eyes settled on a black wolf she knew that she hasn't met yet, and a new face. Rain glanced at the Queen, then back to the young wolf, who looked as if he hasn't eaten for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Prihor

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Prihor stared at the....leg....for a moment. He assumed it was meat because of its smell, but it wasn't like the meat his mother had given him. It was squishy and pulpy, kind of like a liquid. Circling the leg, he poked it. It was squishy, like his mother's meat. He tried tearing some of it off, but his tiny jaws lacked the strength he needed to get it off, let alone chew it. Turning back to the wolf, he said, "Umm.. I think it needs to be......softer. More like...liquid. My mother, before she died, sometimes gave me this red stuff, but it was softer, and kind of like a liquid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:33 pm

The Queen entered the den area, she had scented the lone female that Rain did, but paid it no mind for she could do nothing if the lone didn't show her face. As they entered the area she caught the scent of another lone, scanning the area she caught the source of the scent. It was a little male pup that surprisingly looked almost exactly like her. Naomi Lynn raised he brow and moved forward, hearing the pup speak about the food before him.

"Umm.. I think it needs to be......softer. More like...liquid. My mother, before she died, sometimes gave me this red stuff, but it was softer, and kind of like a liquid."

The Queen smiled and ripped off a chunk and chewed it thoroughly. She then put in down in front of the pup and nodded, "A pup your age shouldn't be weaned yet, but if you prefer meat to milk, here you are." She smiled and looked at Raven then back to the pup, "Eat your fill and then come see me in the den."

The leader turned on her heels and trotted into the den seeing that Eden was wake. She smiled and nuzzled the pup before laying down,
"Are you hungry Eden?" It sure was good that Naomi had a daughter about the same age as the other pups and she could feed them.

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Yukan's ears folded back as he heard Raven speak quietly to himself. He paid no attention to it, his nose betraying him due to the wind. He quickly turned his attention to Rain and Noami who appeared out of the brush. It was clear to him that Rain had spotted something odd, and with that his turned to see what she was looking at. Raven happened to be next to a smaller version of himself; a small black pup looking at an elk leg. He tilted his head, wondering how the pup managed to get so close to the den without anyone intervening. His tail flickered in curiosity as he scanned over the small pup. The small male barked out, his voice still light. Seeing Naomi approach the small pup, he just watched. After Naomi spoke, the brute noticed her heading towards the den.

Yukan trotted over to the den and stuck his head inside, his ears flattened and tail neutral. He softly spoke, knowing that the pups could still be sleeping. "Naomi, I understand that there is a new pup within our ranks, but some of the pack will probably get hungry soon. Would you like me to go out to hunt?" His eyes diverted onto the two pups. He smiled at the still sleeping Lily and noticed that Eden was wide awake. His ears pressed forward for a moment as he raised his head, waiting for any orders that the Queen might give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Naomi turned her head at Yukan's voice and listened to him intently. She smiled and nodded, "Head east, you will come to the Passaic Plains. If you want you may take someone, I'm sure even if their not a falconer they wouldn't mind helping you." She stood and stretched before trotting over to the male in the den's entrance, "Be careful... The tribe uses it has a hunting ground as well, so always be vigilant." She flicked her ear and looked at the rest of the pack member's, smiling and then turning to lay back down by Eden.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Yukan dipped his head swiftly, barking out in a more serious tone, "I'll make sure to be wary. We'll attempt to carry back as much meat as possible." With one nod, he turned and walked away from the den. He wondered who he should ask. It was a shame that Shadowfax ran off. He could have easily helped him bring down a buffalo and carry a lot of meat back to the den. But he was no where to be found. With this, he decided to ask an unlikely canidate.

He approached Rain. Surely she would help him as Cass seemed to be too busy, as well as Kiko. Raven was needed by the Queen, and the Queen herself was tending to the pups.

"Rain, would you join me in a hunt? The others seem to be busy," Yukan asked with a kind voice. He wasn't sure if she was up to hunting, but he knew that she was built for speed and because of this, separating a buffalo would be quick. They needed to separate a buffalo, preferably a young one from its mother and herd as quick as possible. Yukan shook his head, murmuring under his breath. He was already thinking of a strategy and they had yet to even come close to seeing what buffalo they had to deal with. The brute raised his head and gazed towards Rain with his dark golden eyes, attempting to read what she thought of the idea. He was waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:43 pm

As the white femme watched the Queen address the young pup, and then head inside the den, Rain dragged her gaze back to the pup in slight curiosity. In a few moments, her ears twitched at the voice of Yukan.
He was asking if she could join him on his hunt, and she glanced at everyone else as he mentioned them being busy. It seemed fairly true enough, and she felt convinced to join. "Alright then, I'll join you." she said and offered a gentle smile. Rain in fact had not much else to do, since she has already tooken care of the Queen's wound, and nobody else seemed to be injured. Besides, she could use some hunting to take things off her mind, and of course, for the good of it.
The tall fae stood up and gave a short nod, ready to head out when he was. She felt slight excitement pulsing within her at the thought of hunting, although her expressions were still stable and calm.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Yukan raised his tail in anticipation. He wanted to get his body moving, and hunting was a sign of his loyalty and willingness to support the pack. His eyes looked over Rain as she seemed to be ready. With a smile and a nod, he turned towards the direction Naomi pointed him in and leaped into the brush. He glanced over his shoulder briefly to see that Rain was following. His excitement had forced him to lunge a few feet ahead of her. Having calmed down, he slowed his pace so that Rain could catch up next to him. He didn't want to feel like he was leading her. After all, she was an older member of the pack and for that, he respected her as much as he respected Naomi as his leader.

"Have you ever hunted buffalo...?" Yukan began to ask, wanting to spark a little bit of conversation in hopes of finding more about Rain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Rain smiled and began to head out with Yukan towards... where ever they were going. She noticed him speed up a little, and the white femme began to wonder if this task had to be hurried with, or the male was simply excited. At that, she chuckled slightly and paced up to reach him.
Rain has just realized that she had been acting older than she really was, in these past few days that is. It was a bit sad to think of it, but then she decided to allow her youthful self to spark out a little. The white femme then perked her ears as Yukan asked her a question, and she smiled slightly as she replied, "Yes, I have. My father-" she said and cut off her sentence short before mentioning anything else. She seemed to be zoning out, judging by her distant expression. With a blink, Rain came back to reality and cleared her throat, "I suppose you have, right?" she said and chuckled faintly. He most likely has, since hunting seemed to be his specialty.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Yukan's left ear turned towards Rain as he listened to her speak. He gazed at her at the corner of his eye as she paused for a few seconds, obviously lost in thought. He kept his pace with Rain. He felt the difference of terrain under his paws as they stepped over bushes, logs and rocks. "I suppose you have, right?" Yukan turned his head slightly towards Rain as she asked him. With a chuckle, he barked out his answer.

"I have. Having been alone for the majority of the two years of travel, I have had plenty of experience on hunting any animals that crossed my path. I tried to avoid larger animals like buffalo and elk, but in some places, that was all that was there...." Yukan became silent. It was difficult to talk about his travels, despite all the wonderful things he had seen and learned. It reminded him of the loneliness he endured for so long. A wolf wasn't meant to be alone. His gaze broke from Rain as he looked straight ahead of him. Without even realizing it, he had gone into his own train of thought.

It wasn't long before they left the den's territory and ended up on top of a hill that overlooked the plains.

(I think we should start roleplaying in the Passaic Plain thread?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Rain was silent as Yukan spoke about hunting, and a small brief description about his life. She nodded slowly, understanding him. Within that moment, she began to fall into a fast light trot, finding it more suitable for traveling up hill. In a short period of time, her intense azure gaze fell upon on what seemed to be the hunting grounds. Especially now that the horizon seemed to be at its peak, the sight before her seemed like a dream. She looked at Yukan, observing his thoughtful expression. She knew that speaking further of the subject was not a very good idea, since it seemed to affect him in a way. The white femme sighed and released a smile, motioning him to the sight of the plains with her vibrant azure eyes. Rain then gave a short nod and began trotting down the hill.

(Yeah. You can post on Passaic Plain first, if you want to.)
Back to top Go down
Eden

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Eden sighed and closed her eyes, feeling..this..feeling. Like nothing she'd ever felt before. It was so strange to her. She couldn't even describe it. It's so strange...
Are you hungry Eden? The familar yet strange voice snapped open Eden's eyes, and she looked over and up at Naomi. Was I hungry? Yes. Yes I was hungry. Did she know that. No. No she didn't. Smiling, she got up and wobbled to Naomi. Licking the older female's maw, she wagged her tail. "Oh, yes Naomi Lynn. I am famished, my'lady." She answered, sitting down and leaning into the adult's fur, hiding her face and muzzle in the thick fur.
It was nice to have a place to call home. It was very nice indeed.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Raven lifted his head as he saw Naomi walk towards him, her shoulder now covered in some sort of sap and cobweb. He wondered what had happened to the queen before he had gotten here the night before, but he could take a guess. Watching carefully as the queen gave Prihor the softened food, Raven felt a little ashamed he had not thought of chewing the food first, if only he has had a chance to raise his two daughters for a little longer before the unfortunate incident...

"Eat your fill and then come see me in the den."

His body stiffened, 'Already...?' He thought sadly. It would be nice to get to know the small raven-haired  pup a bit longer, like where he was from and what his previous life was like. But it made sense on why he had to go inside the den, and hey, soon Raven would be able to meet the other small and furry members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prihor

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Prihor had frozen when the wolf had walked over. She had looked just like him, except she only had one white ear. What had she said about something he shouldn't be? His mother had given him meat for a while. Was he not supposed to be eating it? He inwardly shrugged and started eating the meat the female had given him. Looking up when he was done, he saw her tail disappear into a den. He started walking towards it, but before he got there he looked back at that first wolf he met, and wondered if he'd see him again. Then he went into the den that also smelled of that female earlier. He stopped near the entrance of the cave. There were two other pups in there. One looked like the she wolf, except it had a white paw instead of a white ear. The other pup was kind of a sandy-light grey sort of color. Both of the other pups were female. Was he interrupting something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Naomi Lynn laughed softly and snuggled Eden as she nuzzled her fur. The Queen nuzzled the pup back and smiled, "What would you prefer meat or milk?" She didn't feel pups this age should be eating meat, but you never knew. The femme flicked her ear as she heard tiny paw steps approaching. She turned her head and nodded, "Hello, little one. Glad you joined us. I am Naomi Lynn the leader of the Delta Clan." She motioned for the pup to come over, "This is Eden and the sleeping pup is my daughter Lily... What is your name?"

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Eden lowered her ears and stared at Naomi Lynn. Milk or Meat? Milk! Meat...that made my tummy feel weird. Wagging her tail, she finally found her voice. "Milk, my'lady. I can't...can't stand meat." She replied, and followed Naomi's eyes to an ebon pup with bright blue eyes.
Smiling brightly, she looked back at Naomi and then the pup.

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   

Back to top Go down

~Delta Clan's Den~
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next