The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Share | 

~Delta Clan's Den~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Kikioko hesitated when she saw Lily treating the blue jay like a toy, and she gasped when the bird pecked the pup. After Lily went to her mother, the brown fae looked at the bird. "Sorry about that, she doesn't know yet," she saw to the bird. The bird chirped and flew off. Kikioko sighed and looked at Naomi, and saw her talking to a stranger. She looked at the pup, she was either still scared of the blur jay or she didn't want to be seen by the stranger.

Thanks for the avatar, Naomi Lynn! I love it!

[Biography] [My Corner] [WolfQuest] [FeralHeart] [DeviantART]

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:38 am

Bella cocked her head when the black female asked her what she was doing here. "Oh, me? I'm just taking a walk!" she replied cheerily, giving the wolf a smile. She looked over at a brown and green lass who was watching. Bella gave her a smile too, as she waited to hear what the raven-colored she-wolf had to say next.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Naomi laid her ears back and searched the wolf's eyes. She didn't seemed to be sarcastic or overly brave,
'She must not be the brightest flower in the bunch...' The Queen smiled and flicked her tail,
"Well dear, you are in Delta Clan's territory, so you may either join us or turn and leave now~"

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 pm

The creamy-furred she-wolf perked her ears at the wolf's words. "The Delta Clan...?" she repeated quietly. "Join...sure, I'll join you!" she said, her tail starting to wag. Then she paused for a moment. "Uh...what is the Delta Clan, anyways?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Rain tilted her head at the cheery fae's joyful response. This female seemed so innocent and naive, or just brave.
Either way, Rain liked her spirit.
The white femme figured that she would introduce herself later, once everything has been sorted about her questions about the clan. Rain looked down where Lily was, and she chuckled faintly. The little black pup was just adorable to her.
She picked up her patch of herbs and moved them away, dropping them by the den's edge. She would have to organize them later. And soon, she would have so many herbs that she wouldn't know where to put them. Rain had to find a spot that wouldn't take away room from the others. But in the meantime, she's going to need to get to know the clan and the members better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Naomi flicked her ear and smirked, "It's my pack~ I am Queen Naomi Lynn." The Queen's blue eyes gazed into the sky, it was mid-afternoon and the tribe would be going hunting soon. It was their chance to go to the river and be safe. Naomi flicked her tail and looked back at the newcomer, "What is your name? And what rank would you like?"

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Lily was becoming a little bored, but she was glad the newcomer hadn't seen her yet. She rolled over and started batting her paws at her moms stomach. Lily's stomach growled as she played, but she didnt want to interupt her mom just to ask for  food, she giggled quietly and contiuned to play.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Kikioko sighed, thinking that these kind of conversations always took too long. She laid down, put her head on her paws, and waited for the Queen's conversation with the newcomer to be over. She didn't know why, and it was probably because no one was paying her any attention at the moment.

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Bella listened carefully as the female explained. Her pack? This is a pack? she thought. "Queen Naomi Lynn...?" she repeated quietly to herself. The young lass looked around, and when Naomi Lynn asked what her name was, she focused back on the black wolf. "Bella!" she yipped. "And my rank? Well, um, what kind of ranks do you have in your pack?" she inquired. I wonder what ranks the other wolves are she wondered, looking around her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Naomi Lynn felt her pup messing with her belly and she smiled looking down and then looking back to Bella, "The normal ranks, just differently name. Judging on your build and color I would say you would make a great Windrunner, which is like a scout~" The Queen's icey eyes still focused on Bella, but her mind went else where thinking about the war and if they grew large enough and showed the humans that not all wolves are evil, that maybe they could end the bloodshed.

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Bella looked down at a little pup who was playing around underneath Naomi Lynn. So cute! she thought, giggling. She looked back up at the Queen when she answered. "A Windrunner...yeah, sure! I'll be a Windrunner!" she replied cheerily. This is exciting! I get to be in a pack now! she thought to herself, squirming around a little.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Naomi smiled and nodded to Bella, "Well then Welcome to the pack~" The Queen looked at her three new pack members and then turned going into the den and coming back with a clay pot she got from one of the tribe's camps, "Why don't you three go out and get some water from the Winnipeg River, it is our only water source so I like to go out and bring some back." The Queen searched the sky and then looked back at the three, "The Tribe should still be out hunting, so you will be safe~" She knew it would give the three time to get to know each other, plus 6 eyes are better then 2.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Lily rolled back over when her mom trotted off, looking confused, she let out a low whimper. "Mommy" she said running up to her mom and tripping on some mud, almost knocking her over. "Mommy" she repeatedand pawed at her moms nose. She whimpered as her mom continued talking, and then sighed and walked towards a tree just before the woods. She sat down" My moms busy now, she'll always be busy now" Lily thought and then sat down on her haunches. She heard a sqeaking nose and looked up to see a rabbit siting in front of her. "Hi" she said smiling, and the rabbit cocked its head at her words. The young pup smiled and then explained what she was feeling to the rabbit, jealousy, anger, hurt, and hunger. All the time the rabbit sat still and looked as if it understaned everything the pup was saying. When she was done talking, Lily yawned and the rabbt hoped next to her. "Im tired" she said and curled up into a ball. The wind was blowing and Lily was becoming cold. Normaly she would curl up next to her mom, but she wanted to be alon, so she sighed and turned around facing the tree and closed her eyes. Sometime in her sleep she felt the rabbit curl up next to her, and she sighed in content, until she began to have a nightmare. She woke up gasping for breath and saw a tear drop on the ground. She whimpered remembering the dream and walked over to her mom stoping in front of her. She was about hug her and ask for comfort, but instead she shook her head, growling softly and then went into the den.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Naomi Lynn laid her ear's back as her daughter growled and went into the den. First she felt anger and wanted to punish her daughter for the disrespect, but she took a deep breath and thought about how she must be feeling with all these new others taking her focus. The Queen turned and trotted into the den stopping a bit away, "Lily..." She let out a sigh and a silent tear fell from her eye, "I'm sorry, I know you don't get it know, but some day you may be leading the pack and then you'll understand just how much it takes.." She took a step forward and wanted nothing more then to reach out and hug her daughter, but knew she would probably get pushed away, "I love you Lilyana, don't ever think I don't...."

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Kikioko watched as Lily growled at Naomi. She perked her ears, remembering what the Queen had asked. She yawned and stood up, and trotted over to the raven fae. She looked at the pot, then at Naomi. "Sure, I'd be happy to," she said, but she wasn't really sure if Naomi had heard her, since the Queen was currently focusing on her pup. She picked up the clay pot with her muzzle, and looked at Rain and Bella, waiting for them.

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 am

Rain gave a slight smile and nodded her head at the Queen. She observed as Kikioko took a pot, and figured she should start doing the same thing. The white femme then got a grip of the pot and stood by Kikioko, glancing at Bella with patient eyes.
Rain, having just gotten here, did not really know the routes and ways of the territory, but she was kind of sure Kikioko did since she had been here the longest. And if she didn't, how hard could it be to track out a river?
Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 am

Lily turned away when her mom entered the den, but as she listened she felt releived, her mom must care. The pup got up when her mom was done speaking, and ran to her. "Mommy, i undeerstand, i just feel like you dont care about me. But i know that you do care , your just doing whats best for your pack"she said. The pup stood upand wrapped her aws around her moms neck and burried her snout in her fur. "Sorry i growled at you" she said and rolled over into submission, then she got up and bowed wagging her tail and giggling.

Me and Eden Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:38 am

Bella smiled and said "Thank you!" when Naomi Lynn welcomed her to the pack. She cocked her head when the wolf asked her to get some water from the Winnipeg River, along with Kikioko and Rain. But the young she-wolf just shrugged and nodded. Then she looked around, and, spotting the two wolves she had seen earlier, trotting over to them. "Okay! Which way do we go?" she asked, wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 pm

When Bella had caught up with Kikioko and Rain, Kikioko was ready to get to the river. But she stopped when she heard what Bella had said. Which way to we go? she wondered, looking at Bella. She carefully placed the pot on the ground then said, "Smell it out. One of us shall be carrying the pot, one will be looking out for the tribe or any other predators, and the other will be tracking down the river. Now, who wants what job?" She looked at the two she-wolves, and she hoped that they at least somewhat understood what she was trying to say.

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Naomi kissed her pups head and smiled warmly, glad she was forgiven. The Queen the yawned slightly and laid down, "You hungry doll?" She hadn't fed Lily since early morning, so she knew the pup must of been starving.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Rain perked her ears at Kikioko's words. She thought a while, then immediately looked at Bella, who she remembers hearing her nearly shouting her rank aloud. Rain smiled slightly and spoke to her, "Bella, I do recall hearing that you are a Windrunner. Perhaps, maybe you should keep an ear out for the tribe, no?" she said smiling and then looked to Kikioko. "Kikioko, would you rather carry the pot or search for the river? I'm absolutely fine with either of them." Rain said and chuckled faintly. The white femme felt a little awkward, but it was probably because she hasn't been with her own kind for a while now. She felt pleased that she would carry out a small task with them, though.
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Kikioko looked at Rain when she spoke, and she thought about her reply to the question Rain had asked her. "It really doesn't matter to me, you choose," she responded. She looked at Bella, wondering if she'd want the mini-job that the Mender had given her.

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 pm

The tall white femme gave a short nod in return. "I suppose I'll carry the pot then. I suspect you have sharper tracking senses." she said and offered a smile.  Since Rain guessed Kikioko was a Foxtrotter, her senses actually were probably more alive than the Mender's.
Rain looked at Bella, wondering if she accepted what she told her. It didn't really matter to her or who did what anymore, but all she knew is that they should get going before the tribe's hunting process expires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Bella looked at Kikioko, and then to Rain. "Look out for the...tribe?" she said. "What's the tribe?" the young she-wolf inquired, titling her head over to the right side. "Are they another pack of wolves?" Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Kikioko nodded towards Rain, agreeing. She took a step back to give the fae a chance to pick up the pot. She perked her ears when she heard Bella. She looked at the fae. "No, they're a trive of humans, the Kennebec Tribe. We're currently not at peace with them, and you need to look out for any sign if humans for us. Got it?" she asked.

Wolf eyes (c) me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   

Back to top Go down

~Delta Clan's Den~
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: Roleplay :: The South-
Jump to: