The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Share | 

~Passaic Plain~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Imogen

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Imogen just watched. That's all the porcelain colored female did. Watch. Her gaze shifted from one wolf to another, to another, and so on.

(So short, I'm terribly sorry!)

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Ashoka looked to Raven as he spoke. "I made others smile?" The fae shook her head in disagreement. If she made anybody smile, it was probably because they thought poorly of her. She sighed and layed down, resting her head on her paws. She couldn't even look at Raven for a few seconds before looking away, and he was the one she had talked to the most so far. She stared at the side of the dead buffalo and wondered what Stefano thought of her. She whimpered. What did anybody think of her? She closed her eyes and wished she could go back in time, and perhaps start over. Things are seeming to not go the way she had hoped for.

Click this link, if you dare.  Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:05 am

When the queen looked at Fax with a smile, he smiled slightly and wagged his tail. Then he looked at Imogen. "Well, any thoughts about this pack? I do hope you like it." Fax thought for a moment, then said, "I like it. North of here, they have mountains and snow. See, you can almost see it on the horizon." Shadowfax looked at Imogen. "Do you like snow?" he asked.

But soon, the avenger will win

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukan

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 am

Yukan's optics scanned every wolf around him. There were several now, and he was in shock with how fast the pack suddenly grew. However, it was't something to grudge, but rather something to celebrate. They had many paws on their hands, and that would mean the territory a lot safe. Seeing that everyone was fairly well off with each other, the broad brute hobbled over to the carcass and sat down, waiting for the feast to begin. Noami was needed to get it started, so he decided to just rest his injury while keeping an eye out for any Tribesmen that might have spotted the pack. They were notorious for stealing prey from others, and a pack of wolves certainly wouldn't stop them from their sharp spears.

His back leg lifted up as he leaned over to scratch the back of his ear. The male ruffled his fur up, shaking his head after getting that terrible itch and perked his hears up. His eyes were sharp and alert as he studied closely the land that the pack was currently holding with its presence. He noticed Noami finished with Imogen and go up to the new ebony wolf known as Ache. By the way Imogens stance was, it looked like Noami was perfectly fine with having the she-wolf around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 am

Rain, the sleek femme of a base white coat, sat there perking her ears as Shadowfax began conversing with the foreign female, now known as Imogen. She then simply smiled, and gave a short nod to her, as a greeting. The Mender would introduce herself, but she knew it would be rude to interrupt while Shadowfax spoke to her.

With that, she got up and decided to introduce herself to the others, just to kill time, and of course, to get to know the newest members better. She glanced around, eyes settling on each and every wolf. Who should she go up to first? Or should she just sit by the carcass, and wait? A few seconds passed by when she noticed a dark hued male (Stefano). Rain remembers Yukan and some other white female speaking to him, but now he was alone at the moment. She couldn't tell if he didn't want to be bothered, or if he was alright with another wolf introducing herself. However, she pushed those thoughts aside and decided to give it a shot, and then go meet the others. With a gentle exhalation, the lean femme walked forth towards the male (Stefano), and sat a suitable short distance away to give him some space. She dipped her head slightly, and opened her small maw to speak, "Um...Hello there. My name is Rain." the tall femme said and paused before speaking any further. She wanted to see his reaction, so she could figure if she should continue or not.

Last edited by Rain on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Shadowfax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 am

Shadowfax continued, his coal-black eyes on Imogen. "Well, I like the snow there, anyway. Dusty, fluffy, and perfect for sliding around in, as well as hunting in." Shadowfax closed his pools, as if dreaming of sliding through the snowy pine forest. Then he opened his eyes onto Imogen again. "What do you think? Think you might visit the North sometime?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 am

Raven frowned, trying desperately not to growl at the she-wolf. He had made it worse, of course this would happen what did he expect? But the Raven haired male would not leave Ashoka to pout, no...he would join her. If anyone was the most like himself it was her. The fae that had so much difficulty speaking to others. Raven lay down, rolling onto his back and pointing back his ears so they touched his skull. Behind him his tail twitched trying to be put back farther in between his legs. Raven himself didn't really know why he was doing this, but it just felt natural to him. Now to the others they just looked like two wolves laying next to one another, either crying or just sorta...laying there silently. "My apologies if I made you feel bad." Raven muttered, his head now twirling into the ground and the whites of his eyes showing.

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Imogen stared blankly at the male. Hm? Snow? I don't believe I had seen 'snow'. Tilting her head to the side, she felt a smile creep onto her maw. "I do..think I will. If snow is as great as you speak of, then I would surly want to see it for myself." With that, she nodded.

Stefano

Female Posts : 27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Stefano's brown eyes followed Yukan as the wolf padded over to the carcass the pack had apparently just brought down. Noticing that he was sitting there by himself now, Stefano shuffled his paws, feeling awkward not knowing what to do. But soon a white-furred lass came over to him, and introduced herself. "Oh, hello Rain. My-a name is-a Stefano" he replied. A grin started to creep across the candid's face after he spoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Ashoka looked at Raven and smiled. "N-no!! It's me. I-I'm sorry. Please, don't bother yourself with me. I'd hate to be any trouble for you." Ashoka blushed and looked away. That's probably the most she's ever said to somebody in a while. "I'm sorry. Please... You don't have to cheer me up."

Click this link, if you dare.  Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadowfax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:59 am

"I do..think I will. If snow is as great as you speak of, then I would surly want to see it for myself."

A smile brightened the dark male's face. "Snow is white, and wet, and wolves like you would hunt well in it. Snow is soft, and can be hard. You can come with me, and I'll show you where it is, if you want..." Fax left his sentence open to see what the white was going to decide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 am

The slim femme brought out a small smile of her own. Might all the newcomers have foreign accents? So far, she has been able to hide her own accent, and of course, Rain has not yet spoken her native language yet, but maybe one day it'll just slip through her maw.

She then sat down, not realizing she had been tilting her head at him. "Pleasure to meet you, S-Stefano." she said and tried not to mess up while saying his name, for to pronounce it correctly, some sort of accent had to be used so it wouldn't sound funny; like the accent that Stefano had himself. "Mm, welcome to the pack. I'm the Mender." she said and stood up again. She thought that it could someday be helpful to let the new members know of her rank, so they knew who to call for when a Mender's purpose was needed.
The sleek white-coated femme revived her gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Yukan sighed as he sat by the carcass, waiting for the others to finish mingling with each other. Naomi still seemed to be introducing herself to all the newcomers. He was still in shock with how many appeared in such a short amount of time. The blood from the dead bull was filling his nose, and the aroma of the fresh meat only made him hungrier. His maw opened wide as his salmon colored tongue stuck out, his fangs flashing. A loud yawn escaped through him as he stretched his legs out and laid down next to the bull. His audits constantly fluttered as he continued to guard the carcass. His nose was constantly agitated by the dry grass that he sat in, but he attempted to ignore it. "I can't wait to eat..." he thought as he glanced down.

His tail slowly wagged as his eyes examined the dead animal in front of him. He knew that he was an experienced hunter, but he was still surprised that only two of them took down such a beast. It was very difficult to hunt bison, let alone an old, experienced bull. They were both lucky he was crippled, and that he only got away with a few bruised ribs. His ears folded back as he smirked and chuckled to himself. His eyes beamed with happiness as he gazed around him, seeing his family mingling with each other. The pack was growing bigger and stronger. But he couldn't help but feel slight concern that the Tribes folk might soon spot the pack and see that they've killed the animal. The dogs they had could easily track their scent, and fangs were nothing against long spears that would reach their hides before their fangs reached the humans skin. But that worry was soon put at the back of his head. They were in the middle of the plains, and with so many others nearby, it was easy to not only smell them coming, but also spot them from a far. He shook of the thoughts and went back to being a lookout. His eye sight was quite sharp, which helped him see further and smaller things. His tail happily thumped against the ground as he continued his minor job, waiting for the rest of the pack to come feast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Raven bent his head lower, he felt bad for Ashoka, as well as for himself. He sighed as his deep blue eyes glanced around. The carcass was right beside him, and soon he noticed Yukan eye the bull for a few short moments. Raven's stomach growled. He had not eaten in about a week as of now, it was about time he would get to feast on such a lucky carcass. He would let the others eat first though, and allow Naomi to finish her introduction. Perhaps when they arrived back in camp they could have a little celebration, as tribute to the fast growing pack. He lay his head back onto his paws, while watching Eden and the others. In the distance he heard a deep sounding howl. His ears perked up, trying to pinpoint the sound.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:18 am

Suddenly, Shadowfax jumped up, perking his ears and growling. There was a howl in the distance. And he was the only troop. But, the good thing was, he was not an inquisitor, so he only had to stay put and do something only if the wolf came close. He sniffed the wind and realized the howl sounded from in the territory. He wondered if he should respond. Well, maybe he should. Maybe he should tell the wolf where the wolf pack was. After all, a wolf wouldn't just hop in the territory, sound a howl, then run away without doing something bad, and this scent was fresh. Fax trotted slowly in the direction of the howl. Then he stopped. Then he threw his head back, turning his maw up to the sky, and let a few deep, flutelike notes roll over his tongue. He closed his unseen eyes and sang a song of welcoming new members. As he ended the howl, he hoped that particular song would attract the strange wolf.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefano

Female Posts : 27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Stefano's grin became bigger as Rain slowly repeated his name, obviously not wanting to get the pronunciation wrong. He continued to listen as the she-wolf stated what her rank was. A mender? I suppose that it the wolf who heals the ones who have been injured or are sick... he thought. The brute then opened his maw to say something in reply when a low howl sounded across the plains. Stef's ears twitched and swiveled around, and he turned his head to look over his shoulder. The howl he had heard seemed to come from the river where he had first been. He turned back to Rain. "Do you-a think it's-a another loner?" he asked the snowy-white lass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Lynn
Admin

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Naomi raised her head and looked back from where the howl seemed to originate. She tilted her and sighed, 'Seems like today is the today everybody is coming out of hiding.' The queen turned her attention back on the male in front of her, but wait.. He was gone. The coal colored fae shook her head and then shrugged, guessing he would show up later. The queen looked and saw one more member she hadn't met, but Rain seemed to be having a nice conversation with him. She smiled slightly and leaned her head back, letting out a loud and beautiful song, to gain the pack's attention and to answer the loner's call.

The queen looked around at each pair of eyes and smirked, "Welcome all newcomers, I may not of met you yet or gotten to know you very well, but I believe you are not a threat, so you are welcome to join." The queen flicked her ear and continued, "I want you all to eat your fill and respect Yukan and Rain who will be in charge of you for a moment while I go and check on the loner in the territory." The queen smiled at the two and looked around, if humans weren't on their tail, they were now for the howls would of alerted them. She jumped down and moved to Yukan quickly, "Please try and get everyone fed and home as soon as possible... If not it won't be pretty..." The queen nodded to the male, hoping she wasn't putting to much pressure on him, only a pack's life at stake no biggie. Out of nervous habit, she flicked her ivory ear and then turned, walking off into the brush, "I'll be back soon..." The fae took off at full speed, heading towards the loner and hoping everyone would be okay.

~Winnipeg River~

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Yukan's ears shot up as he pushed his weight up from the ground with the power of his back legs. The hairs on his back stuck up for a brief moment. The howl was sudden and unpredictable, so it caused a slight rush through his body. The males audits followed his golden eyes, his head switching directions, attempting to locate the source of the howl. He could see nothing from far off; not a black figure, or anything that seemed to have made the ear piercing howl. His nostrils flared as his brain signals were trying to sort out all the scents of the wolves that were already with him, but he couldn't get any scent that was unfamiliar to him. However, by how close the howl sounded, this stranger was clearly within their territory and needed to be found and examined. The wolf could be aggressive, and this would cause a problem. Yukan's gaze narrowed in on each wolf that seemed to be reacting to this howl.

His optics turned onto Naomi as she began to speak, her voice stern, but polite and friendly. It seemed like she was going to investigate, and it worried him that she was planning to go alone. He didn't realize it until now that he grew very close to his new pack. His heart raced whenever he felt that one was going to be in danger. He heard his name, and Rains. "I'm in charge?" he thought. He felt honored, and happy to know that he was trusted enough. But the brute still didn't like the fact that Noami was going to go off on her own. The charcoal grey male stepped forward, his expression that of concern. He was about to open up his maw until the ebony alpha came up to him, "Please try and get everyone fed and home as soon as possible... If not, it won't be pretty. I'll be back soon..."

Yukan's ears flattened against his head as he nodded. He was given an order and he would follow it. He nervously watched Naomi disappear into the brush, her black fur giving away her position for a few moments before she finally disappeared. The male snorted and turned around to face the others, his ears pushing forward. He quickly scanned over everyone, studying their expressions and body postures. None of them seemed to be too concerned, for they clearly outnumbered any lone wolf. But the tribe was another thing to deal with, and they had been lingering around for too long. The humans would soon find the carcass and attempt to steal it from them. With a flick of his tail, he walked back over to the carcass and barked out softly with a gentle smile, "Let's eat, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:48 am

Shadowfax watched the alpha female lope off. Well, well, well. Only the pack troopers are left behind, and the alpha female goes off to fend for herself. Shadowfax snarled to himself. Well, he'd just go and protect what was left of the pack, then. Fax loped over to the pack, all of whom were eagerly ripping apart the carcasse. Those wolves, Yukan and Rain, seemed to be always in charge. Well, they told the pack to eat, so why not he. Fax attacked the rear of the bull, wielding his huge paws and claws and ripping apart the flesh. Slowly, his stomach filled with the juicy fluids and meat of the deer. He tore apart more, until he was stuffed. Fax retreated to his patch in the grass, then resumed sniffing the air, whooshing it in and out to make sure only the pack scent was around. He monitored the pack this way. His nose would not miss as much as his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Raven watched the carcass hesitantly, should he now? Or wait? Below his stomach growled as the smell of warm blood rose into the hot air. He was hungry, oh so hungry. Cautiously Raven took a step forward and lowered his head to eat. Soon his whole head was inside the carcass, eating diligently at the bucks insides. He gave thanks to the bull after he finished, appreciating its life. He also ate a little extra for Eden and Prihor to regurgitate to them. Raven knew Prihor ate soft meat, but he was still unsure about Eden. 'Prihor...' Raven thought worriedly. The pup was still at the den...alone at that. They have been gone longer than usual, and Raven prayed the little black pup was still okay. Muzzle still dripping with blood, he turned to Ashoka. "Ashoka, eat." Raven pleaded, he did not want this pretty young fae to go hungry and stay saddened.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 am

Shadowfax thought for a moment. Maybe he should go back to the den. Nah, maybe not. He got up and paced around. Then he thought again. He went to a black wolf near the carcasse, who was pleading with a pretty young wolf. "Hey. Do you know if there is anyone at the den?" Shadowfax said in his deep voice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Raven stiffened, a large black furred male padding up to him. He pinned his ears back in submission, even lowering himself to the ground to show respect. After so long of being chased and attacked, it was now Raven's instinct to do this to any large male wolf. His dark blue eyes gazed upward, hearing the male's question. Raven's eyes flashed, there was someone back at the den...
Showing a bit more confidence, Raven stood back up rigidly. "Y-Yes there is..." He replied, staring down at his paws. "Prihor, a new young cur that has just arrived to this pack not long ago. He is hidden safely in the queens den."

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 am

Shadowfax tipped his maw just slightly back and raised his brow. Things were becoming more and more complicated every moment. A pup at the den. A pup. How could they?! Fax eyed the smaller male, who seemed to be scared of him. Nothing new. Lots of wolves were scared of him, one because he was awfully big. Well, he'd have to be scared even more. "You are telling me," Fax said, in a slow, dangerous growl, "That there is a pup at the den, with nobody else around?" Fax , with his coal-black pools, looked the male in the eye. "You are telling me that?" Shadowfax shook his head. He walked away from the male, to Yukan. "Excuse me," Fax said respectfully, tipping his maw, "That black wolf with the blue eyes? He just told me, when I inquired, that there was a pup at the den. Since the Queen has already said that there are enemies in the area, I suggest we go back to the den right away." Shadowfax backed off a little, to show that Yukan was in charge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Double post mistake.

Last edited by Yukan on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Yukan stepped up to the carcass after allowing a few of the others to eat first. His back hind leg was shaking slightly from the extra weight he had to put on it to avoid feeling any pain from his ribs. His nostrils flared as he took a nip at the meat, savory the flavor of it. It had been so long since he's had fresh buffalo meat. His large canines ripped at the flesh and he spent no time chewing. His ears folded back against his head so they wouldn't get in the way as he dug deeper into the stomach, snout was filled with the aroma's and any other scent wouldn't have had enough to penetrate past the blood that now shaded his muzzle. His eyes caught movement and he paused his feeding to glance up. He noticed the large Shadowfax pacing around, obviously upset or thinking about something. The male then approached Raven and barked out something that run through his ears.

"Hey. Do you know if there is anyone at the den?" his deep voice boomed throughout his ears. "Prihor is still there..." he thought to himself, his jaws clenching. He continued to listen to the two converse and Raven had said the exact same thing he thought. Yukan's fangs flashed as Shadowfax began to growl and spit at Raven. The large ebony brute came hobbling over to him and stopped short of him."That black wolf with the blue eyes? He just told me, when I inquired, that there was a pup at the den. Since the Queen has already said that there are enemies in the area, I suggest we go back to the den right away."Yukan had already agreed to this plan when he first mentioned the den. His audits pushed forward as he nodded, and then his golden optics rest upon the other members who were lingering and eating around. He released a bark, commanding it was, but soft and respectful, "We're heading back to the den. If you can, try to bring a large chunk of meat back for later." The male then turned onto Shadowfax and barked more quietly, his fangs exposed to show his frustration, "I'm not in a state to run. You know the territory well, so help Rain lead everyone back. I have a bad feeling that Prihor could be in danger. Noami is just down the river, so I'm going to meet up with her and help." Yukan gave the brute a respectful nod and began to stumble away from the carcass, his nose leading him to Naomi.

He shook his head. Naomi had entrusted him with the pack, but he couldn't run so he felt the safest decision would be to help out Naomi. This loner could be aggressive. Rain was still there to lead, and they could get to the den a lot faster without his weight slowing them down. The male glanced over his shoulder to see some of the members start to move out. He smiled and pushed on, following the river.

-To Winnipeg River-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Passaic Plain~   

Back to top Go down

~Passaic Plain~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: Roleplay :: The East-
Jump to: