The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Rules of the Forum and Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Forum and Roleplay   Rules of the Forum and Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:52 pm

There aren't that many, so PLEASE bare with me and read them all so I don't have to ban you!

1. THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT! Break a rule three times and you shall be banned for a determined time!

2. Remember to try and post on the WQ forum everyday~ We have to keep things active there too!

3. Respect all pack members! No matter what there is always a person behind the wolf and there is no reason to hurt them!

4. Stay active or you will be DELETED!! I will be going through about every month and if you aren't active and haven't asked for a EFA, YOU WILL BE DELETED!

5. Please type proper English. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I'm not saving you have to be perfect, but NO CHAT TALK!

6. Please act appropriately during RP and no GODMODDING. It makes people not want to RP with you and you will be banned.
  7. No SPARKLE WOLVES! You can however have tribal paint and accessorizes, but you have to explain why you have them!

THAT'S IT FOR NOW, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO ADD MORE!

Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com

Rules of the Forum and Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: General :: Welcome and Rules-
Jump to: