The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .

Go down 
+2
Lilyana
Rain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Empty
PostSubject: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:17 pm

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Zjxax4

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Coolte47

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Coolte48. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11

N A M E:
Rain

G E N D E R:
Female

A G E:
Early 3 Years

B R E E D:
Arctic Wolf || Timber Wolf

R A N K:
Mender

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Coolte49. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11

F U R:
Sheer White / Ivory

E Y E S:
Clear Azure / Cyan

B U I L D:
Lean and well-toned. Her slim structure shows no obvious sign of robust strength, but only speed and stealth. Her features are graceful and soft, along with a mildly tall height. Her thick coat of ivory fur makes her appear more larger.

M A R K I N G S:
Black tribal marks are printed right underneath her eyes. At times she will have another mark upon her forehead.

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Coolte50. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Her mind is wise, her heart is kind, her words are truthful, but her bite is harsh. Rain is generally a very gentle and kind female, but once disrespected or threatened, you might as well set a match to explosives. She will not let anyone get away with anything, especially when something has been done to those most dear to her. Her remarks are sharp and clever, and is almost like a mental slap whenever she intends put the rude ones in place.
Rain absolutely enjoys company, and tends to have a playful soft spot for pups. While attending to her duty as a Mender, she can become entirely serious and strict, but still remains gentle and respectful.

H I S T O R Y:
Rain was born to a normal pair of dispersed wolves: her parents, Kohana and Tomahawk. If she had any siblings, she still knows nothing of them. They lived near a tribe of humans who wore feathers and deer skin clothing, and would usually not disturb her family for any reason. They had respect for each other. There was a day when a group of the tribe's younger members went out hunting during night time, when the moon shone the brightest of it's glowing beauty. By then, Rain was only 5 months old. She knew not much of her surroundings, but could still remember things and details very well.
Kohana, used to seeing the humans from the tribe, suspected nothing, especially from human children. That's when her thoughts have been proven wrong by the Chief's youngest son, who struck her in the chest with a bone spear. He wanted nothing more but to impress his father, by bringing the corpse of Rain's mother. Unfortunately for him, Tomahawk attacked the boy holding a spear with Kohana's scent and blood, and his wishes could not be accomplished. A confusing tragedy indeed, for both the tribe and Rain's family. Tomahawk, certain that his partner was gone in breath and soul, decided to relocate and bring his daughter with him, Rain.
When the tribe heard of the news from the children who witnessed the scene, and the fact that the chief's youngest son died, he of course was angered, but had the wisdom and judgment of a true chief. He did not send anyone to capture the wolf who did this to his son, because even though the children from the tribe who witnessed the tragedy, lied of what happened. A young girl from the tribe came forth and explained the truth to the chief, that the wolf did not attack his son, just out of nowhere. His son also took the life from one of the beasts, and that they too had a young pup to care for. The chief dismissed the scene, and no longer wanted to speak of it.
Meantime after a few several months, Tomahawk was growing weak, but Rain was becoming stronger. She trained under his eye and became a fierce warrior. Funny for a Mender, right? Let me explain to you, Guest. After Tomahawk knew that his daughter, Rain, could easily fend for herself, he left without a word and wandered back over to the human tribe with a goal set in his mind. To attack them, even if he knew that there would be no chance of winning. It occurred, and he caused quite a lot of damage for an old wolf, but of course, he was recognized and put down. Rain searched for her father that had been missing for a day, and soon they became weeks, then into months.
At the age of her early 2 years, curiosity, or may it be destiny, brought her back to wander about the tribe. She examined them with curious eyes, until something seemed odd. The chief, was wearing an animal's head as a hood, and the body as a cloak. She thought for a few moments, until she recognized the material to be her missing father. Impulsive and aggressive as she was, she emerged from the woods and charged at the chief with deadly intentions, just like her father. That day, the chief lost one of his arms that was wielding the spear that his youngest son carried the day of the tragedy. Rain was tied next to a fire, and was to be executed, or sacrificed, is what they rather say. That's when a young girl, about the age of 14, emerged from the crowd once again. She recognized the similarities in Rain and her father, and she rose her voice to intercept the event. The girl's name was Nakoma, and her nickname was Silent Tongue. Why? She only spoke very rarely, and that's why the tribe respects her words. After persuading the Chief to dismiss the event, she was held responsible for Rain's future actions. "Rain" was a name given to her, it wasn't her birth name. Her real name is for you to find out. Nakoma gave her the name of Rain, because she knew it symbolized her. As freely as the rain falls, it will always rise back to the clouds again. And this was now her new name.
Rain grew closer and closer to Nakoma, especially when she healed her wounds from when she attacked the chief. Rain, puzzled by the strange plants and remedies, knew nothing. She never even knew that one could be healed from such wound. Weeks passed by, and Rain was now completely loyal to Nakoma, and she would even hunt for her, and brings her herbs to use. Nakoma, in her own way, taught Rain how to heal. Something that would finally truly benefit others in need for a change. Rain usually only caused destruction and damage, but Nakoma taught her a lesson by heart. Rain learned the ways of what some may call a Shaman, and Nakoma began to paint her fur for every accomplishment.
There was a day when Rain sensed a change in the air, a disturbance in peace. That was the day she found Nakoma crying for the first time. Of course, she didn't realize why or what does it mean when tears fall from human's eyes. But, she watched as the tears fell, simply planting onto the ground. Rain motioned Nakoma to see them, and she smiled. Silent tongue gently grabbed a clay bowl of paint, and began to trace marking's under Rain's eyes. First, she painted two simple dots under both eyes, then she formed a tear-like shape on the last dot. For the two distinct friends, this was their symbol of friendship and a bond to never be broken. The next day, the tribe was gone. They have relocated to a different area, but left an obvious track. Rain, inseparable from her very close friend, began to track them with curiosity. She found them, but saw something strange. Large and very tall broken branches surrounded the perimeter, a fence. The determined and cunning Rain yet could not give up, but dig. She made it in under the obstacle, and searched. Suddenly, a panic surrounded the air. Everyone began shouting in a strange language, shouting "Beast!" and such. Confused, she began to snarl and trot around like a lost dog, ahem, wolf. Nakoma approached her immediately and embraced her animal friend, but then led her to the hole under the fence, and gave her a shove. Rain, confused by her actions, yet obedient, went back under. Nakoma could no longer have Rain around, or else she would executed as she was meant to be in the first place. Luckily, Rain got the message, but in the wrong way. She thought of Nakoma as a traitor to their bond of friendship. She left and never returned.
Rain was now a lone wolf, depending on Tomahawk's and Nakoma's teachings to survive on her own. She was cold-hearted and very aggressive to any. Just as she thought that nothing could go worse, it began to rain. Just then, Rain understood Nakoma's strange actions, with the falling droplets that poured around. This gave her a change of heart, and she began to search for herbs. Instead, she found gun powder and human disposals; trash and pollution. She began to navigate to a new environment, and only found very little of what she was looking for. But, Rain knew nothing of what yet she was to become. That's when she ran into a small pack of 3, and unexpectedly she actually joined them. The white femme is now a Mender, with a passion for healing and teaching. Now she only watches the small pack grow in strength and numbers.

L I K E S:
Pups || Healing || Nature || Respect || Responsibility || Friends || Winter || Running || Rain || Organization || Knowledge

D I S L I K E S:
Disrespect || Rivals || Guns || Heat || Coyotes || Ignorants || Fighting

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Coolte51. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . V5xtlt11

P A R E N T S:
Mother - Kohana
Father - Tomahawk

O T H E R:
Siblings- Unknown
Offspring - None
- - - -
Mate - N/A
Crush - N/A
- - - -
Best Friend(s) - nobody yet
Friend(s) - Naomi Lynn || Lilyana || Kikioko || Bella || Yukan
Acquaintances - Shadowfax || Cass
Strangers - Xilune
Foes - Luckily, nobody.

T H E M E - S O N G:

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . 2jfetep

Drawing © Naomi Lynn

Last edited by Rain on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Great job Rain!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Lol, I got too lazy to finish c: Gracias though. ~
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Excellent bio Rain! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Your Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks Kikioko! :3
Back to top Go down
Stefano

Stefano

Female Posts : 27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 am

I was looking over everyone's bios....and I saw this one and was like: O_O

It looks really awesome, Rain!
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Yeah, her bio is awesome. Razz I wish I could make mine all fansy like, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
wolfpackatdawn101

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Hello Rain that was a great, you really gave me a great idea on how to write my biograhpy. Anyway let me introduce myself,im a bit new around here, my name is Midnight and im a cur.Since im new around here tell me about this place ok Wink.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks folks. :3

And welcome to the pack, Midnight. Can't wait to see your biography, and can't wait to rp with you. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .   . ∙ : R A I N : ∙ . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. ∙ : R A I N : ∙ .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: The Pack :: Female Biographies-
Jump to: