The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Biography Tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

Biography Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Biography Tutorial   Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Ok well of course you all know how to make a bio, but I'm talking about a good-looking one -- ever seen mine?

Now that we got my little intro out of the way, let's get down to business. There are many ways to make it.

> For starters use the tool bar above the coding (or where you type your post), and let your creativity flow from there! You will always have to use a tool or two from there, no matter what.

When you get the hang of things, I know many advanced ways to make your biography look pretty and the oh-my-gosh-I-want-to-read-this-right-now! kind of thing.

> If you like rainbows, general fading (choose your colors c:), or when it goes back and forth, click here.

> Ok, you're probably wondering how I was able to get that word able so you can click on it and get a link. Easy. Just do this.

Code:
[url=Put link here.]Put word/s here.[/url]

> For those fancy symbols, click here. (And it is blocked for me so please don't ask me how to use the website.)

> Still interested, Guest? c; See that? That's your username. <--- And everyone sees their own username. Guests see guests, I see Kikioko, and Naomi Lynn sees Naomi Lynn, etc. This is a great trick to use for the beginning or your bio's. Just do this. (And without spaces.)

{ USERNAME }

> Biography Tutorial Ru02eeLike the words? There are many websites to make them. To get to the two most popular, either click here or here.

> Now, you're probably wondering how to get images and and the pretty letters above on your posts. Easy. Upload them with uploading sites like this one then follow this code. (The site should give you the image's new link.)

Code:
[img]Put link here.[/img]

> Hm... I sense that something's... bright... like this. c: But how?

Code:
[blur]Put words here.[/blur]

Ok well I guess that's all for how. If you have any questions or suggestions about anything, please pm me or post a reply to this topic. (More things to be added later, so keep watch. c:)

(c) This tutorial is copyright to me, Kikioko. It may not be copied or stolen in any way, shape, or form. You must have my permission to use it on any other sites.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

Biography Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biography Tutorial   Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:35 pm

This is very useful Kikioko! Some of the things I never knew how to do and I always wondered how some people did them. So thank you! Is it alright if I put this on another pack of mine, I'm sure they would find it very useful. And I shall credit you properly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

Biography Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biography Tutorial   Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Sure! I don't mind if people use it at all as long as they give me credit. ^^ (Razberry on WQ) Should I pm you the codes? (And there is some things you should edit...)
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

Biography Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biography Tutorial   Biography Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Yeah sure, that'll be fine! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biography Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biography Tutorial   Biography Tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biography Tutorial
Page 1 of 1