The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~   ~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello, my name is Ashoka. I am the proud founder of The Golden River Valley Pack. This is a truly wonderful pack, and I hope you can join us! It is indeed a small pack, but I hope to let it grow over the time being!! This pack is very active amd highly respectful. I recommend for you to join today.

About Our Pack:
Let me introduce you to this pack. This is The Golden River Valley Pack. This pack is a powerful, wonderful team. We are strong, and we are brave. This is what makes this pack exciting every day. We care for our members a lot, and even though we are low in numbers now, we will grow. We are tiny but mighty! Our pack faces many dangers, like always. The temperate forest is no safe-zone, but our pack manages to survive, from bears, to traps, to even illegal hunters. Join us on our journey, from our rises to our falls. We will be thrilled when you do!!

Pack Founder: Ashoka

Pack Members: eight

Habitat: The temperate forests.

Pack Thread: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=56671&p=1955296#p1955296

Pack Website: http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/

~*~The Golden River Valley Pack~*~
Page 1 of 1