The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

~Delta Clan's Den~

Go down 
+7
Eden
Shadowfax
Yukan
Rain
Kikioko
Lilyana
Naomi Lynn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Naomi Lynn turned over and moved Eden to her, so she could nurse and then yawn. The queen was tired, she had been going none stop for a while and was in serious need of a nap. She smiled at Eden and then laid her head on her paws, not going to sleep just resting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Raven rolled onto his back bored, wondering what to do. Now that all those days of traveling were over, he wondered just what to do with himself. Yukan and this one other white wolf went hunting, so he expected them to be back soon. When was the last time he ate anyways? A few days ago perhaps...? Sighing he got back to his feet and trotted over to the main den. He didn't want to lay around and be useless after all. Stopping right in front of the entrance, he leaned his head in and spoke.

"Exuse me queen...sorry to intrude, but is there anything I could do perhaps?"

Oh how adorable they all were Raven thought in his mind after speaking. Two other pups besides Prihor...both females, one all black with a white paw, guessing Naomi's, and another beautiful tannish one, that reminded Raven of his own one daughter. He didn't even realize he was staring at the three with a sparkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Naomi Lynn looked up as Raven came into the den. The leader licked Eden's head and then stood up trotting beside him. She was about to open her mouth when she heard a baying sound in the distance. The ebony she-wolf stepped out from the den and stood, watching the autumn woods. The leaves had already begun to change colors and the weather had grown cooler. Naomi was glad that Yukan and Rain and thought of going hunting because soon the herds would move and be gone for all the winter, but so would the humans so they wouldn't have to worry. The fae listened for another moment, but all had gone quiet. She raised a brow, but shrugged it off heading back to the den.

She stopped by Raven and smiled, "Umm.. I can't really think of anything, but if you like you could take the pups out for a little adventure while I tidy up~" She looked back at the two awake pups and smiled warmly, knowing they probably wanted some adventure.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Raven smiled warmly, "A-ah yes, of course!"

This was it, his first job as a new member of the pack. Taking the three pups out exploring...while it seemed like an easy task, it was actually quite dangerous. With the tribe around...and other rouge wolves that would just love to get a grip on these three pup. 'Naomi Lynn must really trust me to be doing this.' Raven thought, surly he wouldn't let her down, he hoped.

"Hello little ones.~" Raven announced to the three pups. He had already met Prihor just a moment ago, but it interested him to see how the others acted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Having gotten enough Milk, Eden felt Naomi Lynn pull away. Backing up, she wagged her tail, licking around her maw, trying to clean herself up. Sitting down, she hiccuped. It's nice to have a full belly again! Giggling, she looked up to see a shadowy pelted male. Oh, don't believe I've met him before!
Getting up, she wobbled closer, nuzzling his leg. "Hello there! What's your name? My names Eden!"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Raven dipped his head to the brown pelted female. "Hello Eden.~" He greeted, "It is very nice to meet you, my name is Raven, a new Wetnurse to this pack. So. . . I guess that means I'll be in charge of watching over you from now on."

Raven smiled as Eden brushed against his leg, such a friendly and gentle pup she seemed to be. Wagging his tail, he bent down into a playful position."Say. . . You wanna go on an adventure with me?" He then asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:12 pm

(Should I start roleplaying in the pack already, or come into it? Just curious.)
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

(You can just join in as a pack member if you wish)

Naomi Lynn smiled and Raven played with the pups. She trotted about the den, picking up and cleaning things trying to keep it in order. She went outside and grabbed some dray grass bringing it back in and adding to the nest. Winter was coming and it was crucial to keep the pups as warm as possible for it was easy for them to die.

As the Queen moved about she heard the sound of dogs again, this time closer, but not close enough to worry. She growled slightly and rolled her eyes, 'Can't wait till they leave for the winter. We need a break, so we can stop looking over our shoulder every second...'

Little did she know the humans weren't leaving in fact the sounds she heard were the sounds of the tribe killing off different packs to take their meat for food and their coat for warmth and they were getting closer everyday.

Naomi Lynn padded back and forth, adding to the nest and getting lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Eden nodded slowly. Mm, watching over me? The pups of the pack? Aha, it do seems as if I've met an angel! Wagging her tail, Ed listened to his other words. Adventure? Eh, depends on what kind of adventure...Titling her head to the side, the pup thought for a second. Oh, I do suppose this'll be fun!
"Mmhmm! I'd love to..Raven!" She giggled, liking how these wolves name just slide off her tongue, so natural...
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 am

Prihor had just stood off to the side as all this was happening. Raven had followed him into the cave moments after he had, and the female had told Raven to occupy the other pups. Well, at least the awake ones. Then he remembered that the female had asked his name, and he turned towards her, "Prihor. My name is Prihor." he told the female. He wondered who this female was, to be able to tell other wolves what to do. He didn't know much about clans, except there was normally an Alpha, Alphess, and then regular members.
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 am

Ashoka looked at her new pack members. It felt a little strange being in a pack, but she was just glad to be able to fit in. The curious fae watched as a fellow Wetnurse, Raven she assumed, spoke with a pup. Ashoka adored little ones and was like a pup herself at times, but she was out of practice of any social skills. She had spent most of her pup-hood alone and afraid. She sat down and continued to watch the male and the pup, hoping to learn something from him.

Last edited by Ashoka on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Raven's eyes brightened as Eden agreed to go with him. He gazed over to Prihor, wondering if he would want to come or not. The pup may be too tired after traveling so long to get here, so Raven wouldn't force him to come. "Prihor.~ You don't have to come if you don't want to, but If you want to go, we are leaving very shortly. . ."
As Raven began walking out of the den, he looked back hoping that Eden was following him. Now in the middle of the den site, Raven noticed that a she-wolf was watching him. Raven, being the socially awkward wolf he was, merely nodded nervously to her and moved on. But. . . he knew that she was new here, just like him, and was also a Wetnurse. . . again just like him. . .  He guessed that she would want to come with him and the pups. . . oh how he hated asking others to join him in something. Sighing, Raven stopped walking. "I-If you want to come. . ." He began asking quietly, tail held stiff and not even looking at the female.
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Ashoka looked at the male curiously and cocked her head. When she saw his irritation towards her, she flattened her ears and tried not to make eye contact. Ashoka loved making new friends, but she hated it when she annoyed others. She normally would take this sign as to leave the male alone, but they had the same job to do, so they were bound to spend some time together, whether or not the male liked her. "Yes, I'd love to come along." It was all the fae could think of to say, so she started to follow the male. She stopped to let the pups go in front of her, figuring she'd bring up the rear, and that she was kind of afraid to be near the male.

Last edited by Ashoka on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Naomi Lynn smiled at the little male pup that looked like her, "Nice to meet you Prihor. I am Naomi Lynn the Queen of this pack~" The fae continued working on the nest and then finished. She turned back to the pup and flicked her ivory ear, "Would you like to go with Raven?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Raven cocked his head back at the female, behind him and the pups. . . Oh great, he probably made her feel nervous now. Good going self, really good going. Raven smacked himself then shook his head, trying to concentrate on the task at hand. Now is the time for his direction senses to come into play. "-Cough- I was thinking we could go the River just North East of here. . . its the safest place I could imagine due to this war. . . I mean, I-if that's okay with you. . ." He spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Ashoka kept to looking at the ground as they walked and perked her ears as the male spoke. She was a little shocked that he was making sure it was okay with her to go to the river. She thought, 'He's just being polite... We are, after all, in the same pack.' The fae looked up a little, "If you believe it is the safest place for the pups, then it is perfectly fine with me." She knew the pack territory very little, so she was glad and relieved that the male was leading them to a safe spot.

Last edited by Ashoka on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 am

"Nothing is safe. . ." Raven whispered, barely heard. What was safety now? You could be killed anywhere, by anyone, no matter the circumstances. The black male just hoped he has made a right decision. . .

Sighing he looked back at the female, and suddenly realized he did not yet know her name. Raven then bent down, turning his body around to face the she wolf. "Um, S-Sorry for asking," He began saying. . . "But I do not yet know your name. I-I was just figuring. . . since we are in the same pack and all, and we will be working together. . . y-you could tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:15 am

Ashoka heard the male whisper something, but couldn't quite make it out. The fae cocked her head when she heard the male sigh and turn to her. Hearing the question, she giggled, "My name is Ashoka. And yours?" She realized that she was almost making eye contact, and quickly looked away, not sure if the male was still irritated with her.

Last edited by Ashoka on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Prihor swiveled his ear towards Raven when he had told him he didn't have to come if he didn't want to, but had kept his gaze on the she-wolf. The she-wolf worked on finishing what looked like a nest while speaking to him. She said she was the Queen of this Clan, and that her name was Naomi Lynn. Naomi Lynn had then asked him if he wanted to go with Raven, and he had said, "Not really....I'm tired from my traveling. Is...is there a place I could sleep at?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:17 pm

The raven haired wolf dipped his head towards Ashka. "Nice to meet you Ashka. . . my name is Raven. . ." He announced.
Nothing much was said afterwards then, just an awkward silence between the two wolves. He noticed the female look at him for a moment, and immediately Raven ducked his head to break contact. He didn't want to seem superior to her. Glancing back, he noticed that Ashka actually did the same thing, breaking her view from his. "Well," Raven finally said managing to smile. "I don't think Prihor is joining us, so its just Eden and us. Guess we should head off then. . ."

-To Winnipeg River-
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Naomi Lynn nodded and motioned Prihor to nest, "You can rest here if you would like~" The Queen smiled warmly and felt a slight breeze enter from the mouth of the den, 'I should think of a way to stop that..'
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:30 am

- A howl, belonging to Rain, is heard from the Passaic Plains, and makes its way to the ears of those who are currently at the Delta's Clan Den. -

(Yukan suggested that I should post here to let you guys know that the hunt is over, and since the bull in rp is too large, they can't haul it back to the den, so for now, I guess everyone who's hungry might want to go there? ^.^ Unless there's another idea .-. )
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Naomi Lynn heard the howl. She laid her ears back and looked at Prihor, "Have a nice nap, I'll be back soon~" With that the queen left the den and took off toward the plains.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:39 am

Shadowfax lazily propped himself up. He inhaled deeply, and blinked back sleep. Suddenly he opened his coal pools wide. Where were all the wolves? They had all gone, probably to different parts of the territory. You probably should too. There! That nagging voice. Shadowfax growled, and slumped back for a little bit. Then he kicked back his muscular back legs and heaved himself up onto all four of his stout legs. He moved a little bit, getting used to the feeling of standing up. Then he trotted fully into the clearing.

He took a deep sniff. Where should he go? The pups where on an adventure with two somebodies; Fax didn't analyze to find out who they were. The others were off doing something with a purpose, and the queen was off to go get them. Well...

Fax could go on patrol. He was a troop, after all, and it looked like he was the only one. He couldn't be in two places at the exact same time, but he had a good set of ears, eyes, and a nose, so that should get him somewhere. He would patrol the border, and, in the meantime, check on the others. Boy, what a big pack.

Fax sighed, and pintpointed a direction, then began trotting to that edge of the border.

To The Great Desert
Back to top Go down
bat520

bat520

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Bat was walking in the woods he had a lot of stuff on his mind and not knowing were to go but just walking. Then he smelt a sent a territory sent. He want to see what clan was there so he went in the territory. (HE was sacred but he was more currish). Then he smelt three wolves one was walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Delta Clan's Den~
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next