The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like meh rainbow?
I love all of it. <3
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Voting_bar100%Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Voting_bar
 100% [ 7 ]
I like the art, but not so much the stories.
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Voting_bar0%Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
I like the stories, but not so much the art.
Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Voting_bar0%Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
It's all ok.
 0% [ 0 ]
I could do way better.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Empty
PostSubject: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Bghvxbl

Hello there, and welcome to meh corner! Of course you may be thinking, "what's up with the 'creative rainbow'?" And that's because this is where I dump all of meh art and stories so I can forget about othem all to share with all of you. <3

For now this thread is a WIP, so please bare with me for the moment. Art will stick to linearts for now (sorry that the current pieces of art are not upright! >.<) and stories are not finished yet. So, with that all please away, lets get started!

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] IVDVMPt

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] 1zyx7yr

This is just a little something I drew, and it was inspired by the zippleback dragon from "How To Train Your Dragon". I drew this ages ago.

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] 35ks55g

This is my old FeralHeart character, Artemis. At one point she was my favorite char, even though she was an omega in the pack. But, when the rp died, I deleted her.

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] 331gjli

I play the alto saxophone, and I love wolves. What could be better than a wolf playing a saxophone? This was originally supposed to be a gift for my music teacher, but I kept forgetting to give it to him. x3 It remains in my binder to this day.

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] E6oach

When my friend (a flute player) saw my wolf picture above, she wanted me to draw her a cat playing a flute. So I did, and this is what came out. <3

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] 2ngezhs

My flute-playing friend also plays the piccolo sometimes, so at the same time she wanted me to draw a squirrel playing a piccolo. I had a heck of a time with the tail though.

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Ezrifs

Now when my OTHER friend saw the cat and squirrel, she asked me to draw her a llama playing a French horn. And I did. And it's funny, I used to draw llamas all the time and this one doesn't look anything like a llama, in my opinion.

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] 211qf84

This is one of my favorite FeralHeart characters, Kiwi. For some reason, I don't play her as often as I used to, but drawing her can be so much fun... <3

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Kaiza_s_reference_by_kikiorylandia-d689i45

This is a request I did for Kaiza from the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn. I drew a lineart my hand, then colored him in using gimp. I'm actually pleased with how this wolf turned out. ^^

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Femwolfms_done_kikioko_by_kikiorylandia-d69dp0r
So, have you ever wondered what Kikioko truly looks like? Well here's a reference; it's not very good, only because I didn't put much effort into it and I'm not used to gimp yet. Ugly or pretty, this is the only reference yall have so far.

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Kikioko___first_official_reference_by_kikiorylandia-d69g5gn
Woot! Finally got thing reference done... <333 Lol, I love how this turned out, but just so ya know I used a lineart; all I did was color it in. And yeah, I cropped the body off and the head is meh new WQ avvie. <3 (The background even looks transparent over there. xP)

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Kikioko_s_eyes_by_kikiorylandia-d69hqik
Hurr I got bored, and I have always admired someone from ASP's ability to make such perfect wolf eyes for people, so I thought, why don't I try? I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. ^^ *Puts on in signature*

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] IUSLdwK

The Owl and the Wolf

Spoiler:

There once was a wolf pack called the Changing Winds Pack. They lived in an area on the outsides of Yellow Stone National Park. Their territory was on the inside of a huge oxbow lake that they called Ilarkka. The lake was very, very, very big. Almost twenty miles in diameter. It was all forest and many herds of prey lived there. The ice was melting, the birds were singing, and the flowers were blossoming. That means spring, and spring to the pack meant a litter of newborn pups. There were three pups: two males, Blaze and Blue, and one female named Weisen. Blaze was a tan wolf, almost like the color of the flame. His eyes were a burning yellow. Blue was so grey some say he was blue. His eyes were the color of the swamp water. And Weisen was a mixture of earthly colors and white. Her eyes were a blend of brown, red, and purple; almost a maroon color.
But, unluckily for the pups, the pack was irresponsible. When Weisen was still a pup, she wandered off. Its like the pack wanted her killed. She had wandered off for miles than she found the edge of the territory; she found the river. Weisen whined when she touched the water and instantly she was out. Her pack didn't find her, she didn't find her way out of the water, she was snatched by a hawk. She yelped and yelped but there was no way she was going to be saved; she knew that's how the world works.
After hours and hours of destructive pain, the unbelievable happened. Weisen was saved when a great horned owl attacked the hawk's wing and ripped it out of its socket. The hawk dropped Weisen in the sky and bombed to the ground. In the air the owl carefully grabbed the wolf pup and carried her away. They had been flying around until the owl finally landed in its nest and put Weisen in there. Weisen whined and whined for help for she didn't know the great horned owl was trying to help her survive. The owl stared into the eyes of the wolf pup.
"You poor, poor thing. That pack just let their young wander off to get snatched by that same hawk every time..." She stroked the pup gently with her wing. "I'll raise you, little one. I shall call you Lapis Lazuli, the last name from my family. We are the last of the Lazuli's." Her voice turned into a whisper. "I won't be with you for long, for which is why I'll raise you until I'm needed for the war against the hawks."
The owl looked at the wolf pup's wounds in its lower back from the talons of the hawk. She stirred something up and gave it to Lazuli. The pup took a few sniffs and drank it. The owl smiled and promised herself that she raise the wolf pup as her own.
A few months later, Lapis was at a yearling age. She was still in the nest and always looked beyond at the horizon. She always looked into the eyes of the great horned owl, known as Dawn. "When will you teach me how to fly? I always see you enjoy your time in the sky."
"I am an owl, you are a wolf. I can fly, you can't."
"You told me that every species should be raised by its own kind. Why am I here with you? Shouldn't I live with... wolves?"
"Wolves live together in groups called packs. You were born in a pack known as the Changing Winds Pack. They are very irresponsible. They let you wander off when you were a pup, where you were snatched by a hawk. I attacked that hawk and saved you. That's how you ended up in my nest."
A wave of evil swept through Lapis. Now she knew that she was only loved by Dawn. She hated her own species and she wished to wipe out her pack, and all the packs along with it. She was only going to be friendly to owls, and she were to kill all wolves and wolf packs. But she is happy that she wandered off or else she would've never have met Dawn, and she never have lived in the safety of the nest. She looked out to the horizon, and Dawn suddenly got her attention.
"You will not be living with me forever. I will have to be leaving soon, but I will train you how to survive and become not killable. I will teach you how to run faster than the fastest wolf, climb farther than the squirrel, have more muscle than the grizzly, and jump farther than the antelope. You will be unstoppable with anything you do." Lapis narrowed her eyes and smiled a somewhat evil smile at the thought as she listened to the owl. "Yes, I won't have any problem with murdering all the wolves without getting the slightest wound," she thought. She wagged her tail and smiled joyfully. "Yay, we should start soon... like right now!" She pranced around the nest even though she really couldn't walk around.
The great horned owl smiled as she watched the yearling prance around the nest joyfully. "Alright then. First lesson: get to the ground without me. "And with that she flew to the ground and landed on a low tree branch.
Lapis froze when the owl spoke. She held her breath and blinked. When she opened her eyes, the owl was gone. She let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding and looked around the nest for the beloved Dawn. She looked to the ground and saw the owl. Lapis looked into the golden eyes of Dawn and nodded. "She knows there's only one other way down... and that's to jump. I'm not dying today!" She leaped out of the nest with all her force and fell to the ground. She landed on the pads of her paws and barely felt a thing. She looked at her paws to make sure she wasn't dead and looked at the great horned owl. "I did it! I fell yet didn't die!" She wagged her tail and smiled at the owl. Dawn returned the smile to the yearling and spoke. "Why yes you did, my beloved Lapis. It shouldn't be long until you're fully trained. This will be easier than I thought it would be." Dawn knew exactly how to raise and train a wolf. She was one of those rare groups of owls who watched wolf packs and studied them. Dawn knew everything there is to know about her wolf, Lapis. She knew what wolves eat, not some rodents like she did. She knew that wolves don't throw up owl pellets and that with Lapis it's called scat and that it comes out the other end. Dawn knew everything about wolves, even more than the wolves themselves. Wolves didn't know as much about themselves as much as Dawn. "I know this will be actually fun for you and me; this won't be so hard after all." The great horned owl took flight a few feet above the branch she was just on. "Know get up to the nest." She flew to the nest and waited for Lapis to come. Dawn figured that Lapis would have no clue of what to do so she yelled out to the yearling from the nest, "Take out your claws! And that's a hint of how to do this!"
Lapis gulped and listened to what Dawn said. "Maybe if I take out my claws and sharpen them I can stick the into the tree trunk as I climb." So Lapis trotted over to a nearby boulder and started to drag her claws across the rock. It didn't take long before her claws were sharper than Dawn's talons. Lapis walked over to the tree and started to climb vertically to the nest.
Dawn was waiting at the top until she finally saw Lapis slowly crawl into the nest. "Good job, Lapis. Now you'll..." The owl just happened to notice a hawk flying overhead. Not just any hawk, the hawk that attacked and almost killed the yearling when she was just a pup. The owl grew very confused. "I thought I killed that thing when I ripped its wing out and it dropped to the ground... that hawk sure is crafty..." She looked back at Lapis. "Ok, see that bird overhead? I want you to jump at it and attack or kill it. If you injure it, great. If you kill it... well I guess you're done with training."
Lapis looked at the bird overhead. "But we just started training... oh well. If it means I don't need training, then I won't need it." Lapis quickly sprang into the air, her claws sinking just below its wings and her fangs ripping at its neck. The hawk instantly fell to the ground with Lapis with it. The yearling reacted fast and jumped to the nearest tree branch. As the hawk fell she was quickly jumping from branch to branch, tree to tree. She even made it to the ground before the hawk. When the hawk landed on its back Lapis tackled it and stood on top of it so it couldn't get away if it tried. Lapis looked back at the treetops and saw Dawn glide down towards them. She landed next to her and looked at the hawk. "Excellent job Lapis! Remember when I told you that you were snatched by a hawk when you were just a pup? Well this is that hawk. I'm not sure how he survived that attack though..."
Lapis looked into the eyes of the dying hawk and growled. "So it was you, huh? You murderer. What is your name? And who do you think you are attacking me when I was helpless and innocent? Now I'm going to kill you, here and now!" But before Lapis could deliver the final killing blow the hawk spoke. "Look, wolf. It's just how the world works. It doesn't always go your way! The name's Red, but why does that matter anymore? I'm going to die anyways." The hawk looked at the owl. "And you, you pathetic owl, the hawks are going to kill you all! We will win the war! You enjoy yourself now cause' you'll face your death in the most horrible way imaginable! You'll suffer the greatest pain and you'll suffer forever till you die! You owls will die just like the condors died! In your worst nightmares!"
A wave of anger swept through Lapis as her eyes glowed and grew to an evil blood red. "NO YOU AND THE HAWKS WILL DIE!!! AND YOU'LL DIE NOW!!!!" And with that Lapis tore open the hawk's face and threw his flesh everywhere.
Dawn's eyes grew wide. "Lapis! Stop! Stop!" Lapis looked up and into the eyes of the owl with blood and guts all over her face and muzzle. "What? He said he wanted to kill you all!"
"That's because a big war is coming... between the owls and the hawks. Of course the hawks want to kill us owls and we owls want to kill them! And look at your face! You're becoming a blood-thirsty murderer! This is not how I raised you!" Lapis narrowed her eyes. "Yeah I know. I'll never hurt you or the other owls. I'll fight in the war against the hawks! I hate hawks and all wolves!" Dawn's eyes flooded with tears. "You shouldn't hate your own species! I'm happy that you want in the war with us. But..."
Lapis tilted her head. "But what?" The great horned owl sighed. "I shouldn't tell you this but this is for your own good..." She looked straight into the eyes of the wolf. "Look, if I was never born and another owl saw you be snatched up by that hawk... well... of course they would've attacked the hawk but they would've killed you. All the other owls will do anything to get food... so I'm saying that if another owl found you they would've eaten you right then and there... I'm so sorry."
Lapis's eyes became red again and tackled Dawn. She raised her paw to swipe her in her face and kill her but something stopped her. Tears flooded her eyes and she got off of Dawn and ran away, tears starting to fall down her face. "I can't believe you. I thought you were my friend... and other owl's too." She ran through the trees with nothing stopping her. She was running so fast that the dry grasses under her paws caught on fire. Lapis didn't know though. She jumped into the trees and jumped from tree to tree.
Meanwhile, Dawn was just getting up. She watched as Lapis ran away and took flight after her. She flew above a flame and landed on a branch. She watched as it grew bigger and bigger, taller and taller, and unstoppable. "Oh crap..." She flew above the trees looking for her yearling. "Lapis, Lapis!" But she didn't hear and answer and she didn't see her either. She flew high above the sky as the fire burned the land. Even from that elevation she could still clearly hear the cries and shrieks of the animals and insects below her. A tear rolled down her face as she continued to watch the deaths of the animals in the fire. She flew above the burning land and soon enough the sun went down. But it didn't get dark or cold. The fire kept the land bright and warm all the way till dawn. When the sun finally broke into the sky it brought a heavy rain cloud with it. It rained hard for hours and the flame across the land grew smaller until it was nothing but a memory. Dawn swept to the ground and glided just above the earth. The land was grey and burned and nothing survived the fire. She flew above the land for miles still with hope that Lapis was still alive. The sun went down and the stars sparkled the sky. She looked up at the night sky and looked at the full moon. She just stared at it until she heard a tiny howl. Lightning struck her heart and flew towards the howl faster than she ever flew before.
The coyote called Kiwi had just finished her howl and she just happened to notice a great horned owl land in front of her. Kiwi was on the edge of a cliff, not the very edge, or else she would've tripped and fell to her death to the black land below her. She looked at the owl. "Great... an owl. Just very perfect. Just gonna take all my food..." Dawn landed on a cliff and saw nothing but a coyote and a few dead rabbits. "Look, coyote. I'm not going to kill you nor take your food. Where's Lapis? I heard her howl coming from here she has to be here." The coyote rolled her eyes. "There is no 'Lapis' here. It's only me. And by the way, coyotes can howl." If owls could growl, Dawn would growl right now. "Yes, I now that, smart one. I heard a wolf howl; not you, coyote." She looked behind and around the coyote, still looking for the yearling.
"You have no idea who I am, do you?"
"Why should I care, coyote?"
"My name's Kiwi. I'm the famous coyote who can howl as beautifully as the average wolf. That's why you heard a wolf yet only see me. That's why you should know, owl."
"Kiwi? Ugh whatever... did you see a brown she-wolf come running through here?"
Kiwi smirked at the owl. "Yeah I did. She tried to kill me and she ate one of my rabbits. The next second she was gone." The coyote turned around and began to walk away. She stopped and looked back at Dawn. "I don't think you'll catch up to her. She's a living bullet." The coyote looked in front of her and walked away slowly.
"Yeah that wolf is my daughter; Her name's Lapis. Which way did she go?" The owl walked a couple steps towards to coyote as she walked away. Kiwi looked back at the great horned owl. "Are you serious? I don't have time for this." Her ears flickered and snarled, "Smell her out, genious!"
Dawn quickly flew to Kiwi and snatched her with her talons and flew over the cliff. The coyote looked down and saw death below her and held still so the owl could hold on to her. "Look coyote," Dawn said. "Owls can't smell a thing, so I can't smell her out. Just tell me which way she ran." The owl flew up higher. "The reward is your life." Kiwi looked down and gulped. "Ok, ok! I'll tell you! Just let me down first!" Dawn flew back to the top of the cliff and let go of the coyote. She was badly ingured, and Dawn didn't know that the coyote was a trickster. Kiwi ran away as fast as she could, leaving a trail of blood behind her. She ran only hoping one thing: "Kill me, kill me!"
The great horned owl watched as the coyote ran away in pain. "I don't have time for this..." She flew high up and continued to soar while looking for her beloved Lapis. She had only been flying for a few seconds before she heard a yelp. She flew towards the sound and saw what she has been looking for: Lapis. Dawn's heart filled with joy as she finally saw her wolf daughter; she froze when she saw what Lapis was doing. Lapis had just killed the coyote known as Kiwi by ripping off her head. Dawn watched as Lapis was eating the coyote while ripping out its guts and throwing them with her head until she looked up and saw the owl. "Oh. Its you. I thought you burned in the forest fire like the rest of the animals." The owl looked at the yearling and remembered when she was just a pup. She had gone from helpless, scared and innocent to rude, mean, and a blood-thirsty murderer. "Look Lapis, you're turning into a monster. You've gotta stop and let me take control of you." Lapis raised her tail and circled around the owl and watched it like prey. "Uh, I don't think so. What are you trying to make me stop doing? Eating? I can eat. That's how we all survive isn't it?" She bore her fangs and foam started drooling out of her mouth. Her fangs were long, sharp, and very bloody. She could easily rip the owl to shreads if she wanted to. Lapis raised her hackles and brought out her talon-like claws. These can easily rip Dawn's flesh out of her body, too. Dawn raised her wings just in case Lapis attacked and she could get away quickly. "No it's not that you're eating. It's the way you're eating and killing your prey. Look at your meal. You ripped its head off and you're spreading its guts everywhere. Look at what you've done."
For a second Lapis looked at the dead coyote and back at the owl. "What am I supposed to be looking at, owl?"
"Don't you see that your doing's to the coyote are horrible?"
"Ha! If you don't get out of here right now the doing's to you will be many times worse..." She stopped walking around the great horned owl and stood facing her in a pouncing position. Her ears were back and she showed her fangs. She dragged her claws along the ground, ready to attack. Dawn lost hope with her. "She's a goner... she'll be like this forever and there's nothing I can do..." She took flight and something stopped her from flying away. "NO! I'm never letting her go! I have an idea..." She turned around and looked at Lapis straight into her eyes. "You wanna kill me, huh? Come and get me!" She flew straight up as fast as she can. Lapis jumped at her and was just about to bite her but Dawn flew backwards and hit the wolf on the back on her head with her wing. There was enough force that she became knocked out and fell to the ground. The owl glided to the ground and waited for Lapis to wake up.
In Lapis's sleep she dreamed about her past and what exactly happened when she was a pup. Something happened in her dream that when she wakes up she won't hate wolves and wolf packs, she'll love all owls again, she won't hate hawks as much, she won't kill and eat prey like a murderer, and she'll be a fun loving she-wolf that will live and think like a normal wolf.
The sun had just barely risen when Lapis opened her eyes. Her eyes were their natural color: maroon, not a blood-red like they were over the past day. She yawned, stood up, and stretched. "Mornin' Dawn. Did you sleep well?" The owl felt so much relief. "Yes, my daughter's perfect again!" She smiled at the yearling. "Good morning. But I didn't sleep at all.
Lapis tilted her head. "Why didn't you sleep?"
"Because of you."
"Me?!"
"I love you so much I can't let you out of my sight."
Lapis smiled and licked her owl mother. "I love you too, Mom." The owl and the wolf smiled at each other and went and got something to eat. Lapis easily brought down an elk that survived the fire. Dawn was telling Lapis what had happened over the night and such a monster the wolf was and how the great horned owl saved Lapis from being a murderer. They were eating and than a snowy old landed before them and looked at Dawn. "We, the owls, need you to fight with us in the war against the hawks. It's starting at sundown." Dawn and Lapis looked at each other and looked back at the snowly owl. It's like they could chat by just looking at each other. "Yes, of course I will. But on one condition."
The other owl tilted its head. "Why would you dare only fight with us for a reward?"
Dawn looked at the wolf and back at the snowy owl. "I'm not asking for a reward. My wolf friend here, Lapis, would like to fight along with us." The snowy owl looked at Lapis. "Is this true?" Lapis dipped her head in respect and put her head back up. "It would be an honor to stand and fight alongside the species that saved my life, multiple times."
The snowy old smiled at Lapis. "Of course you can. I'm one of the generals. My name's Hershey. And you know that it would be hard for you to kill the hawks because they fly, right?"
"Trust me, I've had lots of training."
Hershey nodded at Lapis and Dawn. "It will be a while before we get there and we have to get there fast. Can you carry the wolf?"
Dawn nodded back. "Yes I can, and I will. I've carried her many times when she was a pup."
Hershey nodded slightly. "I and the other owls are very appreciated that you two are fighting with us. We shall go now." The snowy owl turned around and started flying away. Dawn gently grabbed Lapis with her talons and flew next to Hershey to the war ground.
They sun was just about to fall under the horizon when the two owls and the wolf arrived at the war grounds. Everyone looked at them when they landed. Hershey spoke first. "The great horned owl is Dawn. The she-wolf is Lapis. She will be fighting alongside with us." All the owls crowded around Lapis, Dawn and Hershey. No one could believe that they were meeting Dawn, which was confusing to the yearling. But Lapis listened to what the other owl's were saying. It turns out that Dawn was a famous warrior and was their lead general. Dawn had fought in many wars and she had always been unstoppable and was the leader of a couple wars.
And just like that, the war between the owls and the hawks began. Many owls and hawks were dropping to the ground at first. Many of the hawks were being killed by Dawn, Hershey and Lapis was jumping around in the sky like crazy while killing the enemy. Lapis always kept an eye on her dear mother, and was watching her fight against three hawks at once. Lapis had to get her eyes off the great horned owl because a hawk suddenly attacked her. The yearling quickly killed the hawk but when she got her eyes back on Dawn and the hawks, one of the hawks slashed her with its talons. Dawn's eyes closed as she fell to the ground. She landed with a loud 'thump' and anger hit the wolf. She sprang up to the hawks. One paw slashed one hawk, her other paw slashed another hawk, and she bit the heart of the hawk that killed her beloved Dawn. Killing all three hawks, Lapis instantly forgot about them and jumped from branch to branch until she was on the ground again. She walked up to Dawn and tears completely filled her eyes. "Dawn! My mother, wake up! Don't leave me now!" Thankfully Dawn's eyes opened slightly but she still laid on the ground. "Lapis, my girl. You are a good wolf, don't you ever forget that. Goodbye, my angel." And with that her eyes closed and they never opened again. The tears that flooded the wolf's eyes finally escaped. She cried and cried as she looked at the motionless body of her favorite owl. She looked up at the moon and howled. She howled for a while and she howled so Dawn can hears her cries and so she can rest in peace.
So it turned out the the last three hawks Lapis killed were the last three in the hawk's army. So the owls won the war over the land and they don't ever have to worry about being attacked or their chicks eaten by the hawks. The owls that survived and the wolf went to a funeral to honor the lives of all their dead troops and, of course, Dawn. Everyone cried. Hershey flew over the the wolf and put his wing on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Lapis. She was a great owl and I'm sure she was an amazing mother. There's something she wanted me to tell you. It's that her final wish is for you to join a pack and howl to tell her that you're living the life of a normal wolf and she'll finally rest in peace. Her name will be remembered forever. Dawn Lazuli, she must have been named by an angel." Lapis looked into the grey eyes of Hershey with hers. She nodded and put her head up. "I'll do that only for her. I shall go now."
So Lapis Lazuli traveled far and wide until she came to the borders of a pack territory and found the pack and their leader.
"I would like to join your pack, in honor of the famous great horned owl, Dawn Lazuli."
"Why would you like to honor her by joining us?"
"Because she was my mother and her final wish was for me to join you."
"Na I'm just kidding. Of course you can join my pack. What's your name, traveler?"
"Call me Lapis Lazuli."
And so on that night, the night of the full moon, Lapis and her new pack howled in a choir together in honor of the great horned owl, Dawn Lazuli.

Obsidia

Spoiler:

My worst nightmare came true a few days ago. It was the worst.
Fires broke out on the Australian coast, in a field of tall grass. But it was odd, because it wasn't the right season; this was usually normal in the dry season but it's in the middle of the wet season. Odd. I wriggled my large ears and the short whiskers on my face as the fires came closer to me and my siblings. The reflections of the fire could be see clearly in my eyes. I didn't move. I didn't try to run. All I did was look at my fluffy golden-brown tail then back at the fire. I didn't try to run or hide. That's because there was no point to. I was meant to die.
I felt my scruff being picked up. I let it. As it began to run, I looked up at the creature. It was only my mother. I sighed in relief. I dangled back and forth from her mouth, and I tried to breathe normally in the thick smoke. I sneezed and my breathing became faster. I didn't know what the point of this was. Well, at least I die with the one who I love most, I thought. I closed my eyes, giving Mother Nature the chance to take my life. But she didn't. I opened my eyes again and looked in the direction my mother was running. No wonder Mother Nature didn't take my life; it was the edge of the Earth right there. At the very edge, my mother stopped. She looked down. All I could see was a blurry image or vast blue. It was pretty, and peaceful. It drew me near. I struggled to escape my mother's tight jaws. But she didn't let me go. I sighed and looked back at the Vast Blue. So beautiful and so peaceful, yet I was stuck up here, on this burning waste-land. My mother looked behind us, and I saw what she saw. The fire in pursuit. My mother looked back down directly below us. It was so far... how do we get down there? I wondered. I laid my ears down. I was so tired already. I'm tired! I whined, looking up at her. She gave me a grunt as a response, which I'm pretty sure I translated correctly. You can't sleep now. I sighed, and looked down at my small toes. I just wanted to dream so bad, to get this living nightmare away from me. I closed my eyes. About a second later, I felt a strong wind in my face. I opened my eyes. The Vast Blue was getting closer! I yipped with joy, but that was instantly followed by a yelp and the freedom or my scruff. I looked at my mom. Her hind leg was twisted backwards, and I'm assuming that she must have hit it on that naughty Earth and broken it. And her yelp must have made her let go of her grip. She tried to grab me again, and that's when we hit the water. She didn't get me, but soon I looked up at her. She was having trouble keeping her head above the water with that dead weight of a leg. But she managed to. I don't know what, but the light from the surface was fading. I closed my eyes and awaited my fate -- death.
I was alive. I could feel it. I tried to open my eyes, but all I could see was a tiny yellowish mineral blocking my view and stinging my eyes. I let out a small yelp at my burning eyes and ran around. I ran, and suddenly some sort of liquid splashed into my eyes, taking all the sand out. I shook my head, and looked around. It was the Vast Blue! I was in the Vast Blue! I couldn't believe it. I yipped around with joy until suddenly I saw the beach, and the land behind it. But I don't understand... how did I survive? I thought for sure I had drowned. I looked at all my surroundings, and saw the cliff. I guess I had simply washed ashore when my eyes were closed. I sighed. I hoped Mother was all right, especially after breaking her leg. And I really hoped the fire was out. That was the worst. I walking out onto the beach, and sniffed around. Although it looked the same, it smelled odd. Like a new place. I walked back right to sea level, and looked down at my reflection. I tilted my head. Wasn't I golden-brown? I wondered. Now I'm some bluish-greenish color, with dark green stripes. My eyes were pure white. Weird. I didn't know what was going on, or where I was. Or maybe I was dead. I couldn't tell. But then I reminded myself that since I have a body, I'm still alive. I shrugged. My new pelt color didn't matter right now. All that mattered was that I needed to get home. To see my mother again. That was my last and final wish. I looked around once more, and trotted off into the forest. I headed towards the cliff. It was strange, because I didn't feel like I needed Mother's milk to survive. And I was no longer tired. How long was I out for?
When I finally got to high elevations, I was surprised. Wasn't the tall grass supposed to be gone, and the land in black? This was weird. Really weird. Instead, I saw fluffy white stuff. I put my paw in it. It was fluffy, and very, very cold. I put my nose in it and sniffed. Smelled like... nothing. I put my nose in the air. There was a crisp, cold smell to the air. But I wasn't used to it. I wasn't used to it at all.
My stomach growled. I was hungry already. I sniffed around, and fed on some fresh green grass. Wait, grass? Why was I eating grass? I didn't know... but it was good. And the taste of meat now seemed awful. I shook my head, erasing the thought. What was this place?
A nearby twig snapped. I shook. It's probably a predator of some sort. I wanted to run, but something told me to stay put. I looked around, my ears catching the slightest sound of movement. There, I saw it. Some kind of canine, with a thick fluffy coat. It's pelt was as white as snow. It stopped, knowing I has spotted it. There I was, in locked eyes with the creature.
The creature walked towards me. I held my breath. I looked up at the creature... it was so much bigger than I am. I gulped, waiting for this thing to take the first action.
"Hello, Miss Fennec Fox," it said.
I laid my ears back. Did it just talk to me? What kind of predator it this thing?
"Um, hello," I gulped again, "not to be rude, but I'm Maui." My voice was full of fear.
The creature smiled. "Well then hello, Maui, my name's Airan, Lead Scout of the Kazerian Pack. What brings you here to our fine territory?"
I gulped again. "Erm... I'm sorry. I was just passing through." I looked around, then back at Airan. "This is my home, but it burned down... I don't know how long ago. I'm in search of my mother, but seems like there's no sign of her."
Airan's eyes widened. She opened her mouth to free a slight wince, then laid her ears flat.
"What is it?" I asked, concerned.
"I cannot tell you."
"But why...? Is Mother ok?!" I asked, not horrified.
"It is beyond that," Aira said.
"Well what?"
"I... said that already. I cannot tell you."
"Is there anyone who can tell me, then?" I asked, starting to get annoyed. What was the big deal of telling someone something?
"Y-Yes. There is. The Kazerian Mage. He knows this kind of stuff... I'm just simply not allowed to speak of it unless I have a special marking on my fur."
I sighed; this is getting nowhere. I decided to just cut it to the chase. "Bring me to him."

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] 0RsjcVo

Rules for requesting: giving me credit in either your signature or location is required; no claiming or stealing in any way, shape, or form; do not use any other piece of artwork I made for someone else; the secret word is (highlight the following): cupcakes and pillows

Art Request Slots -- Open!

Slot one: Rain
Slot two: Open!
Slow three: Open!

Red text - haven't started yet
Yellow text - started, currently working on it
Green text - completed!

Code:
[u][b]Art Request Form[/b][/u]
Name:
Name on/off:
Avvie, siggy, or wolf eyes?:
Anything else?

Thank you for taking a look around my shop thing! Everything here is (c) to me, no exceptions. And for the art, constructive criticism is allowed. <3

Last edited by Kikioko on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 am

You're good! The two last ones are so cute! ;3
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:00 am

Thank you! And by the last two ones do you mean Kaiza and Kikioko's references?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 am

Welcome ^^ And yup, they're adorable!
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 am

Lol thank you. <3 (Dangit I forgot to add a request form... I'll do that now.)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 am

Your first customer ^.^

Art Request Form
Name: Rain
Name on/off: On
Reference (required): https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/18/03/73/52/73abf410.jpg
Avvie or siggy?: Avvie
Anything else? Mmm, nope c:
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 am

Ok, I'll get stated with the lineart now. ^^ What color would you like the name?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Ok, thanks!
And for the name, either Cyan or Black, please. Which ever one that looks best on the picture. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Ok, I got the lineart done. ^^ Not I just need to find a chance to get to my brother's scanner when he's not looking... (And the black markings you want me to include, right?)

And uh, updated! cx
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Yay! ^^
And for the markings, yes please. If that's fine. cx
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Grr, this thing won't let me update...

Naomi, could you fix this? It won't let me save what I tried to update, and it says: You must enter a title for your poll. You must enter at least two poll options. And when I scroll down to see the poll options, they weren't there. >.<

Grr, I really need to update, but for now, I'll just post my new art here: Click here for new art!

EDIT: Woot! It let meh save; thanks Naomi!

Updates are official. <3
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Art Request Form
Name: Shadowfax
Name on/off: ON
Reference (required): http://images.wikia.com/twilightsaga/images/archive/5/5c/20100826132325!Black-wolf.jpg
Avvie, siggy, or wolf eyes?: Av
Anything else? He has black eyes, same as his fur. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 am

I almost forgot about this thing. xP

Rain, would you still like me to finish your request?

And Shadow, it will take me a while to finish your avvie.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 am

That is fine.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Lol, sure. ^^ cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]   Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kikioko's Creative Rainbow [Updated 6/17/13]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: The Pack :: The Pack's Creativity Gallery-
Jump to: