The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of UTS?
Omg best pack ever. <3
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Voting_bar100%Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Voting_bar
 100% [ 4 ]
Great!
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Voting_bar0%Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Just ok.
Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Voting_bar0%Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs improvement. (Please post suggestions here.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Not for me.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Empty
PostSubject: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Hey, you guys probably know me as Razberry from WQ and the leader of the original Tropical Skies Pack and currently the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn. (Maybe you even know me as the leader of the Marisan Wolves, haha.) Well, the point being, I'm looking for an extra paw for my future pack, Under the Sun. What do I need help with, you may ask? Well, a lot of things actually, and I need a moderator that can keep active, has mod/admin experience, enforce the rules, an basically all the good qualities a mod should have. I will also need help coming up with ideas/themes for the pack, so if you're the leader of a popular pack, please help meh. ;3

What is Under the Sun?
Actually, it's the third official Tropical Skies Pack. But don't worry, TSPR isn't shutting down anytime soon. ^^ It's basically several months in the future of where TSPR is right now. It's only that when Rosaleena returns, Artemis falls dead (RIP </3), and the Loner Gang rises to power. The main pack is UTS (or call it TSP3), and you have the option of either rping a WM loner or having two wolves/accounts -- one for the pack and one for the loners. However, that second character has to be earned, and only one wolf per pack. (Like I said before, UTS is the MAIN rp.) Now, I'm putting a lot into this pack, and I really hope this faith pays off!

Website Please?
The link is currently private, and I'll pm it to our future mod and all of you who wish to join. I'll describe the website for you; it has many forums for many different things, the general website design is advanced, and we even have our own custom arrow!

Want To Join?
Great! Please fill out this form below and post it on this thread. =3

Code:
WQ Username:
Wolf's Name:
Wolf's Gender:
Wolf's Age:
Wolf's Desired Rank (just say the classic rank names, since you don't know the rank names for UTS (ex. healer, warrior, etc)):
Mod Or Member?:
Why? ^:
Wolf's Personality:
Physical Description:
History (optional):
Why You Wish To Join:
Activeness (out of 10):

Heh, sorry if this isn't allowed, Naomi. But if it is, I hope to see some posts for this topic very soon.~
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 am

WQ Username: - Vivid Dreams -

Wolf's Name: Summer

Wolf's Gender: Female

Wolf's Age: 3 Years

Wolf's Desired Rank: Beta? If not, Warrior.

Mod Or Member?: Mod, if nobody else is up for it. But if not, then member.

Why? ^: I do have admin experience, but I know being a mod will be a fun & new responsibility/experience.

Wolf's Personality: Mainly calm, humble & mellow, yet bold. She does not get nervous or angry easily, and has a good control of her temper. Summer always seeks to do what is right, no matter the conditions or consequences. She'll get along with anybody, no matter what rank they are or how they look, as long as they don't give her a reason to dislike them.

Physical Description: More muscular than slim. She is average height with average features. Her fur is topped with bright flares of orange hues, and her under coat is a base of plain white. Summer's eyes are a clear blue tone.

History (optional): Ermm, W.I.P. c;

Why You Wish To Join: I've seen the thread for the TSP:Reborn, and it catches my eye. Now I want to take my chances and join in ^.^

Activeness (out of 10): 9-10/10
a
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 am

It's totally fin, and you know I will be there! Even if you don't pick me to be a mod I'll help you do whatever you need~
WQ Username:
elizafunny
Wolf's Name:
Lucifer
Wolf's Gender:
Male
Wolf's Age:
4 years
Wolf's Desired Rank:
Beta (If not Hunter and he shall work his way up!)
Mod Or Member?:
Mod Smile
Why?:
I'd like to help you any way I can, I've run three very successful packs in the past. Two I ran with the help of a friend and they lasted, one for almost two years and the other for a year. The third was my first pack by myself (which you were a part of ;D) and I count that as successful and I think it could of grown bigger if I hadn't of gotten so busy with school and life, but now it's summer and I have no life so W00T!
Wolf's Personality:
Lucifer is the strong silent type. He is very powerful wolf, a great hunter and fighter. He usually doesn’t start conversations and is quick to end them. He rarely ever smiles, unless it comes to young ones. A confident and independent wolf, Lucifer is logical and very intelligent. Some people think he is a little cool and unemotional, just because he doesn't prattle on about his feelings all the time like some people do. Outbursts of either anger or joy are both rare for him as he tries to keep himself under control at all times. He also tends to deflect any really personal questions with a joke, an overly-literal reply, or even an out right lie. Even with his secretiveness, he is very protective of his pack, and would fight to the death for them.
Physical Description:
Lucifer has a tall slender frame with very defined muscles. His coat is doubled layered and somewhat fluffy, which often get caught in the brush. Because of this he must groom himself everyday and is almost always clean and tidy looking. He likes to look his best, but also doesn't mind getting down and dirty as long as he gets to clean up afterwards. His coat is a beautiful redorange hue that gets lighter on his muzzle and belly, yet darker on his back and tail. His eyes are a beautiful aqua blue with silver flecks that tend to sparkle when hit with sunlight.
History:
Lucifer grew up normally and when he was older started a pack of his own. He had a wonderful pack with a beautiful mate and two healthy pups. However he left on a trip and after he came back his mate and pups had been killed by hunters. With his heart broken he could no longer stay with the pack and left, leaving it in the hands of his Betas. After that he traveled around for a year or so, lost in his own world. He finally came to terms with his grieve and decided to join the Under the Sun pack, he was ready to try again. 
Why You Wish To Join:
Because you've been in all my packs and I shall be in all of yours!!
Activeness (out of 10):
9-10
Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 am

Grr I dunno who to pick. D:

Well anyways, you'll both me put in as your second choice rank, but you'll both be mods on the forum for now. ^^ And as time passes on, I'll decide who should be the mod. (And who knows, it could be both of you!) Feel free to sign up now; I'll pm you both the link.

And since the other half of the pack hasn't seen this topic yet (or at least that's what a assume) I'll still allow applications to be posted. ^^

(And ya bringing pack your Lucifer, Naomi. x3)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 am

'Tis going to be cool. :3 Thanks for accepting! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am

Lol, I just realized the forum maintenance thingy is on. xP I'll turn it off so yall can register.
Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:49 pm

I totally want to join!
WQ Name: BrianaMcCowan
Wolfs Name: Crystal
Wolfs Gender: Female
Wolf's Age: 2 years
Wolf's Desired Rank: Undecided Sad
Mod or Member?: Member
Why?: I dont really have any experience 
Wolf's Personality: Crystal is a very intelligent and confident wolf. She is not afraid to express her feelings, but very rarely does she express her anger, unless she cares deeply enough for someone to actually tell them how she feels. She loves pups, and even though she is naturally motherly, she is in no rush, do to her history.
Physical Description: Crystal is a very attractive female, with long legs and a strong build. She has bright blue eyes and is very tall for a female.
History: Crystal was born and raised normal, and left the pack at a normal age. When she reached maturity, she left with the male she thought she could alway trust and love.  Soon, the couple had two healthy pups, one girl and one boy, and all was good. One day, after returing from a hunting trip, she gasped at the sight ahead of her. Her once beloved mate was laying down with her pups blooded bodies infront of him and one of the pups headsin his mouth. She growled, a growl filled with pain and rage, and ran as far as she could go until she came across the UTS, ready to start over. Now, its very hard for her to trust any male, as all she remembers is her old mate.
Why you wish to join: Ur like a big sis to me, and i want to watch you suceed! <3
Activeness: 10 or 9
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Ok, you're accepted Crystal! And as for your history (AND Lucifer's, I just forgot to mention it), it has to make sense -- what I mean is, wolves aren't usually born into Hawaii. So, your history has to have some kind of reference of how your wolf got there. (It could be as simple as: She jumped into a metal bird, and when I got out I was in a new place. Or something like that.) I dunno, be creative! =D

I'll pm you the link now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Ok  thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 pm

WQ Username: I dun have one D:

Wolf's Name: Yiorke

Wolf's Gender: Male

Wolf's Age: Three years and Four months

Wolf's Desired Rank (just say the classic rank names, since you don't know the rank names for UTS (ex. healer, warrior, etc)): Undecided...

Mod Or Member?: Member

Why? ^: Well I would absolutely love to help you with you're site by being a moderator, but I am afraid I have minimum skill in such tasks. I have little experience in making a website, managing a website, or any other such things, but I am afraid I will keep to being a member this time, though I do hope to help you in the future ^^

Wolf's Personality: Undecided...

Physical Description: Yiorke has a tawny coat with vibrant eyes and a sleek, muscular, and well fit physique

History (optional): ---

Why You Wish To Join: Well why wouldn't I join? o.O

Activeness (out of 10): 9 or so

[I'm sorry about so little information about Yiorke, he's kind of a work in progress at the time]
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Accepted Yiorke, and it's fine that you don't have much info on him yet. Just make sure his history has a reference of how he got to Hawaii, and your joining reason: "Well why wouldn't I join? o.O" is too little I'm afraid, but since you were in the original TSP I'll let it slide just this once. <3

I'll pm you the link now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeaaaa, sorry about that, I never know what to say to that question on an application Dx Anyways, thank you for the acceptation! I will be signing up right away with the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Kk, cya there! (You'll be put as a Shell Collector (pack friend) until you fully decide your rank.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod   Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the Sun ~ Looking For A Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: Off Topic :: Other-
Jump to: