The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Empty
PostSubject: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:33 am

pig  Welcome To My Biography, Guest! elephant 

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Rvkchu

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. 2hzu0so

Name: Galaxy Austin
Nickname: Space, Aussie, Aus, Gal, Al, Gal Gal, Xy, Mocking Bird
Species: Grey Wolf.
Sub Species: 30% Timber, 50% European, and 20% Arctic.
Family: Sky-Father, Shade-Mother, Rest-Unknown.
Friends: None yet...
Clan: None yet...
Rank: She is pretty much a rouge/dispersal, looking for a pack or mate but she can survive on her own, despite being lonely.

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. 5ttobt

Build: Galaxy is very slim and streamline, giving her the upper hand when running. She has very long, powerful legs that she uses to dodge attacks with much grace along with attack at top speed without tiring. Though she is a middle-weight wolf, she still has as much strength as any other average female. She cannot be pushed over easily, and can take many bruises and still stand, along with run for miles without breaking. She also has a fox-ish looking face, and no one knows why.
Fur Texture: It can be very thick and soft during winter, spring it's very silky, long but thin.
Fur Colour: She is the same colour as her mother, a grey with lighter inner ears, and a slightly darker grey hued back and top of head.
Eye Colour: Perfect azure, with specks of many other colors that makes them look like stars in the light, thus her name.
Markings: She has the same markings as her father, two black marks below each of her eyes, like war markings except she was born with it when she was just a pup.
Scars: She has many bite and claw marks under her fur around the right flank and hind-quarters only seen in spring when her fur is thin. She also has a very deep scar on her chest, seen year round.
Accessories: Though she is a pretty-much wild wolf, she can be seen with a feather or rose behind her right ear. She also can be seen with tribal markings along her sides.

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Acy1wk

Traits: She is aware, quiet and some-what trusting around strangers, Yet, she's fairly laid back, kind, loyal and brave once you get to know her. Thought she can change personalities in a matter of seconds.
History: Born in France on June 18, from the ex Scout/new Alpha, Sky, and his mate, Shade, Galaxy grew up in a small yet strong pack of fantastic hunters and warriors. Surprisingly, she spoke little french with an Australian accent. Which would make sense, because Sky was raised in a zoo in Australia, while Shade lived in Yellowstone, but when she met Sky when he was released into the wild, they became mates and went in search of their own territory. They had claimed France for their own to raise a family and pack.
One year had passed, Galaxy's duty of Alphas' daughter would soon take over her life. Others thought her as ungrateful of such an title, but she felt like she wasn't free to do what she wanted. And the only thing she wanted was to hunt with her friends. She was first born and without siblings, so she couldn't ask for her parents to give the rank to another. So, at age one and seven months, Galaxy The Mocking Bird ran away, in search of her own life. After months of wandering alone she stumbled into this territory. Here she will find a pack, but her future is not clear. Not with this wolf...
Talents: Endurance, stamina, humour, grace, speed, fantastic impressions, eye for weakness, etc.
Weaknesses: Being almost completely blind, pressure, being in an awkward moment/pose, she has a loose middle tooth, pups, elders, etc.
Likes: Pups, elders, good humoured wolves, legends, respect, fall, early winter, early spring, hunting, friends, family, fun, etc.
Dislikes: Wolves that don't shut up, wolves without humour, fire, summer, disrespect, etc.
Hopes: To be able to protect something, have meaning to life, to become an awesome hunter, to someday find a mate and have an family, etc.
Fears: Fire, that someone finds out of her blindness, that her family/friends die, etc.
Skills: 45 Grace/Agility, 20 Strength, 45 Speed, 40 Stamina, 20 Wisdom (I divided 150 into 5 groups)

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Hrzcif

Vocal: Not only does she have an Australian accent, but Galaxy also has a very deep voice for a female's natural vocal, but she can imitate other's voices and accents almost exactly, even those of another species!
Languages: English, French, German, and as she calls it, 'Posh.'
Scent: She smells of vanilla, fresh mist, and sometimes she can smell a bit earthy, but she still has that canine-wolf-like scent.
Fav. Colours: Golden, all shades of blue, all shades of green, and lavender
Fav. Animals: Owls, she admires all wisdom, mostly their's, and turtles, she admires how old they can live
Theme Songs: Poison - Every Rose Had It's Thorn, Placebo and Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill, Calvin Harria - Bounce ft. Kelis, Ellie Goulding - Lights, Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen, The Perishers - Sway, Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart, and Avicii vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Ndrjhz

alien  Thanks For Reading, Guest! afro 
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 am

Welcome to the pack, Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 am

Heyo! Welcome to the pack, Gal! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 am

Thank you both! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 am

Welcome to the pack Galaxy!
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Welcome to the pack! :DD
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Thank yous to all~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.   .: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: G A L A X Y :: L E :: M O C K I N G :: B I R D :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: The Pack :: Female Biographies-
Jump to: