The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~   ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm

The Basics
----------------------------------
WolfQuest Username: Ashka
Name: Ashoka
Nickname(s): Ash, Ashy, Asher, Ashers, and Aaka.
Current Rank: Wetnurse

The Details
Breed: red timber wolf
Height: 2 feet tall (shoulder height)
Weight: 88 pounds
Pelt: Light red with white paws, a white tip on the tail, white tips on the ears, and a silver white star on the forehead.
Eyes: sapphire blue
Scars: None.

~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ 2w6fjup

The Persona
Ashoka is smaller than most wolves, making her weaker, but also making her faster and more agile. She is very loving towards her pack, but does not trust strangers easily. She's also very protective and stubborn when it comes to her pack being in danger, but is terrible at protecting herself in any sercumstance. The female is very shy and quiet, and is a little socially awkward, and hardly ever gets angry or stands up for herself. Despite her hatred of bullying, Ashoka is very delicate and not a very straight forward wolf, which makes it easy to pick on her, no matter what rank they're in. She is also extremely kind and polite to anybody and everybody, even if they treat her poorly, and she can be playful and fun once you get to know her. Though be warned, it takes a lot to know what's really on this fae's mind and can be difficult to get her to open up. Despite that she is in this wonderful pack, Ashoka feels lonely most of the time and is terrified of even her own pack mates due to her horrible past.

The History
Ashoka's parents were once the mighty alphas of a strong and well established pack. Her mother's younger sister was jealous that her mother inherited to be the Alpha Female instead of her. So the female went to a nearby village and lead a bunch of hunters to the pack, who ended up killing both of Ashoka's parents right in front of the young pup, though they luckily did not see her. Her aunt was quick to try to take power, but with the pack's faith trampled, they split up, thinking that Ashoka was dead as well. The little pup was separated from the pack within all the confusion, and after two very hard and strenuous years of being a loner, she has since then joined this very wonderful pack, The Delta Clan.

The Relations
Mother: Blossom
Father: Matias
Aunt: Natas (basically Satan spelled backwards)
Brother(s) & Sister(s): None that she can remember.
Previous Love(s)/Interest(s): She has had none.
Mate: Doesn't have one.
Crush(es): None so far.
Pup(s): None.

Extra's
Strengths: She is very good at hunting, and extremely fast and agile due to her small build.
Weaknesses: She is not very strong or authoritive.
Fears: She mostly fears human hunters, but bears and the occasional intruding rogue wolf makes her fear for her beloved pack as well.
Habits: She likes to go off on her own sometimes and when she has a crush on someone, she usually stutters and shuffles the dirt or grass with her paws and not make eye contact (but then again, she doesn't normally make eye contact due to her shy personality). She also tends to freeze up when humans come around.
Likes: She likes to howl, and absolutely loves roaming around the pack territory and even occasionally outside of the territory. She also likes to swim, race, and hunt.
Dislikes: Humans, bears, and danger in general.
Mottos/Quotes: Snow becomes Spring.
Theme Song:
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~   ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Apparently I never saw this bio? xD

I have no idea how...and I guess it's too late to welcome you.

Buuuut, dat Themesong you got dere...Rin and Len...vocaloids...ME LIKEY (Has huge rin and len poster in room)
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~   ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:29 pm

LoL, that's good to hear. So that's what anime this is from? Vocaloid? Sweet, I gotta check it out. I just randomly found this song on YouTube. Hahaha, I had a hard time choosing between that song and "Paradise of Light and Shadow" for my theme song. Razz They're both my favourite songs right now. Those and "Witch Hunt". Is it weird to have three songs tied for my favourite song?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~   ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Its not weird at all! Most of the songs I listen to are from Vocaloids!~ But it's not an anime, Vocaloids are Japanese electronic voice systems. Very popular in Japan and among anime fans. What you hear singing are actually computers. There are many different kinds of vocaloids, the most popular being Miku Hatsune. Personally I like Len and Rin the best though...xD

Their songs can be anything too. It can be about insanity and horror, comedy, love, etc. But I like most about them is that many of the songs contain story lines, creating meaningful lyrics.

The fans come up with their personalities and the way they act, and there are thousands of videos online. So I guess you can say the fandom is like and anime's or manga's, but the vocaloids themselves are nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~   ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Ooooooh. That sounds complicated. And a little freaky. Shocked  It actually sounds like people, and if you listen hard enough, it sounds like it's actually taking in a breath of air to sing. Hahaha, that sucks though. I was hoping there was an anime to those songs. Well, they should make one!!!! LoL, it presents a good story line to use, so why not, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~   ~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ Ashoka ~ Wetnurse ~ ♀ ~*~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: The Pack :: Female Biographies-
Jump to: