The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
EFAs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
EFAs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
EFAs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
EFAs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

EFAs

Go down 
+5
Prihor
Shadowfax
Kikioko
Lilyana
Naomi Lynn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:20 pm

If you are in need of a EFA please post a comment below!
Kikioko EFA July 14-Unknown
Prihor EFA July 18-Unknown

Last edited by Naomi Lynn on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Sorry, but im probally going to need a EFA  from now until next friday Ill try to get on when i can, but it will be pretty rare. Thanks, and i guess this is goodbye until next friday. :9
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Mkay, we will talk to you then ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I will need an EFA from next Wednesday to next Saturday; I'm going on a camping trip and there's no internet in the woods. xP
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 am

Okay, Thank you for letting me know~ Smile
Also Guys I will be gone most of tomorrow for I am leaving and spending the summer with my mother (I'm taking my computer with me X3) but it's a six hour trip and I'll need to unpack and all that jazz. Also I will be gone the 28-30 on a family vacation, so just a heads up!
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Grr I no longer have any time on meh hands. D; I'll need an efa from July 1st to July 6th... no computers allowed in the music camp.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:41 am

I cannot get on WQ forum everyday because my computer doesn't agree with the website most of the time. This week I am busy, but I can still rp. Next week I am out in science camp, and I'm pretty sure I won't have any wifi.
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 pm

I'll be going on efa (once again) from tomorrow, the 14th to an unknown date.
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

Male Posts : 38

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 am

Sorry about going on an EFA so early, but my family and best friend are going on a trip to Illinois tomorrow. We'll be going for about a week, but the return date is yet undetermined. Sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm going to have to go on EFA from today until.... I don't know probably about a month. Ill still be on every once in a while but I won't be on everyday. I just started a pack and I'm trying to run it. Also I'm dealing with depression so I'm trying to stay away from social things. My pack is about the only thing I do now. But if that is to long then I will leave so you guys don't have to deal with me anymore. I feel like I'm being a pain to you guys and I'm thinking about leaving. I don't know for sore if I will but I will know after a month. Thanks for everything guys and Ig ill see you then.
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Aww....I hope you don't leave!

Anyways, after riding in a car for 7 hours, I have returned!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Female Posts : 146

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Good to have ya back Prihor!
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks Raven! Glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Welcome back Prihor~

Also we will be sad if you choose to go, but take care of yourself Lily and hope to hear from you again~
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Lily. . . In NO way are you a pain. Just like any of us, you are a valuable member of this site, keeping it alive and well. I don't know you that well. . .so you may think it is rude of me to be saying these things, but thinking that you are useless is one of the worst possible things you can do to yourself.

I know because I also have depression, along with aspergers which makes it very difficult for me to communicate with others and fit in with society. I had the same problem, when I volunteer at the animal shelter. I think I am useless there, that I am nothing more than a burden, always needing help and being guided on what to do, even though I've been going there for nearly 4 months. And I'm not very independent. . . even though I am 16, i can't do anything by myself. I can't find a job. . . and simple tasks are daunting to me. At one point I just gave up on myself, and chose to stay isolated. I wouldn't speak to anyone, my friends, family, no one. I stopped eating, and wanted to do nothing but loathe my creation. For hours I would just lay on my bed thinking on how useless I was. My mom wanted to take me to a doctor, to talk to someone, or get a larger dose of anti depression medication, but I refused to even take one step out of the house let alone respond to her.
But from this experience, I've learned that isolation just makes you feel worse. And even though your mind tells you to do nothing, and that your body feels awful, its best to get up and go be with other people, even if you hate it. Depession messes with your mind, makes you focuss on nothing but the negatives. But I got over my slump after my mom dragged me back to volunteer, this time her helping me. I left feeling fulfilled and more positive, which helped me start making the right choices. I have dreams I want to finish, and while the road may be hard, I try to always stay on the right path, punching my emotions and disabilities in the face.
I don't know what you are going through. . .but I do know that you are NOT some useless girl with no purpose and future. Everyone has a destiny, it is just our jobs to find it. And if you want to loose that game, go right ahead and let your head mess with you, its not my job to decide what you do, but only to give advice. In life we are both teachers and followers. Influencing others, but also copying others. It upsets me that you would think such a thing, thinking that we do not like you. I for sure liked you. I loved your character and you seemed to be a really fun person in the chatbox.

. . .

I hope you feel well soon Lily. .  . and I wish you luck with your pack, I hope it grows to be very successful. If you chose to leave, fine. If you honestly think you mean nothing to any of us. . . just let the shadow in your head fill you with such information.
Am I over reacting. . .? Yeah, most likely. I'm not trying to make you feel worse. . . and I apologize if I may have come off too strict. . . but listen. . .we care about ya okay. . .? Don't ever think your're useless to us. . . there are people out there who love and appreciate you.

Oh. . . and my apologies for spamming this thread. . .
Back to top Go down

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Now - Unknown   EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 am

One of my packs is getting a bit busy... A lot busy.
I can't really RP a lot until I get a Vice/Beta on there. (I cant even go fishing without a random stranger getting near the pups, and the wolves on there are very protective of the pups cx)
But I have someone who I think is fit to be a Vice on there, so I might be back/whatever soon. But it is unsure. >.<

Grr... EFAs Yuno
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Kk... back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:26 pm

I'll be going on efa (AGAIN KJDBFKSDNVKS) from tomorrow (29th) to an unknown date. I am not to bring my laptop.
Back to top Go down

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 am

Ah, yes I just joined and didn't post yet, but i'll be going on EFA from August 7 to the 14th. After my vacation, I will be sure to join the RP ^^ I'll see you guys later~

~Yuuko
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Sorry about poofing or a while there....I had a summer camp to go to, and things just got out of hand for a while.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:09 am

Honhonhon, Oh I know.~

Well I am glad you are back Prihor.
Back to top Go down
Prihor

Prihor

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm glad I'm back too, but could you be less.......what's the word, CREEPTASTIC? No one has to know Raven, no one has to know.....
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 pm

I am gonna be on EFA for a while. It should only be a few days, so don't do anything too fun with me away!! We're moving to a new house, and even though we got the internet set up in my room, we have to take the computer out so we can pull up and replace the old carpeting and paint it. So, ciao for now my peeps!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Acke

Acke

Female Posts : 28

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 pm

I need an EFA .-. School has just started and I'm getting back into the groove of things. Plus the school has blocked forumotion stuff. I don't know when I can start posting again but do not be too alarmed if its a couple of weeks. You can say... Acke slipped away in rp but when I return I can start up again and try to actually join the pack XD
Back to top Go down
http://wispwoodlandpack.forumotion.com
Raven

Raven

Character sheet

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Not asking for an EFA, just informing I won't be as active.

Like many others here, school has started Very Happy Yayyy!
But this year I am going to a 'career center', which has higher expectations than a normal high school. I am in an animal care program, and I have much study to do to learn the behaviors of pets and how to care for them and retraining them. Plus I have a project where I must get the personality and grooming information of all 170+ dog breeds, which will take hours of the day of research for me.

Another reason is driving. This is my first year at driving to school, and it is CHAOTIC. It takes about 40 minutes for me to get out of the parking lot, and when I do, there are roads closed and traffic jams due to construction. It takes a long...long time for me to get home.

FINALLY, I got a joooob! It has not started yet, but it will next week and I have meetings to go to and trying to find out what I have to do. So BASICALLY, I have school stuff during the week, and on weekends, I have my job to be working at for 6+ hours a day. ^^

But I still find a way to post and keep up with my roleplaying...xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EFAs Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFAs   EFAs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EFAs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: General :: Pack News and Contest-
Jump to: