The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

The Darkness Inside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acke

Acke

Female Posts : 28

Character sheet

The Darkness Inside Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

I got bored and wrote this about a character from this larger story I'm writing. It gives us a little bit of insight into the young life of Zangar. I honestly don't really care about Zangar. I really hate him Evil or Very Mad His entire being just makes me sick and angry. If he was real, I'd strangle him myself. You wouldn't be able to tell from this, but...you know, I won't ruin the rest of the story if I ever write it. Let's just say that Zangar is a real jerk X) Ok, here we go.

The Darkness Inside Zangar10
[This picture is of Zangar. It is old and was drawn on MS Paint on a very old computer. Just thought I'd share it with you]

...  Zangar blinked, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. "My mother told me to meet you here," he said, his voice shaking. He peered into the deep cave, trying to find some traces of the one he was supposed to find. The air was cold and damp, and the feelings that you got from the place were not pleasant. They were the kind of feelings that would make any grown wolf want to run back to their mothers, tail between their legs. Finally, a pair of bright yellow eyes were visible. But that was all.
 ...  "Your mother told you well. I have been waiting to meet you, my son," a cold voice said from the darkness. The very voice made Zangar's fur prickle and stand. But at the same time, it excited him. The voice was powerful, and demanded respect. Zangar hoped that he would someday sound like that. He was only nine moons old now, but soon he would be bigger, and stronger.
...   Zangar stood quietly as a huge brute of a wolf emerged from the shadows. The wolf was dark grey, like himself. He had bright yellow eyes, which seemed to illuminate his face. He had scars, many of them, from what the young wolf could tell. He was also missing his left ear. And he had a white marking on his left shoulder. From the look of it, it could have been painted on to be a symbol. And, to add to the strangeness, it seemed to pulse with a light all its own. The young wolf was about to ask about it, but quickly shut his mouth. It was better not to question, as his mother had told him.
  ... The large wolf looked down upon his pup, his eyes unblinking. Zangar felt a shiver go up his spine. It was as if hs father's eyes could see right through him. The giant wolf seemed to reek of power and dark ability. Zangar was frightened of him, and yet proud as well. Proud to be a son of this wolf.
 ...  "You have the green of your mother's eyes," the large brute commented. His voice was like a sharp shard of ice.
 ...  Zangar nodded and continued to gaze up at his father, determined not to look away. Kazrak was what his mother told him this wolf's name was. Zangar liked the sound of it. It radiated of power, and the sounds ground together when you said it. It suited the large wolf.
 ...  Kazrak continued to stare at Zangar with his cold, unblinking eyes. He almost seemed other-worldly, alien. And then, he finally spoke again. "You must stay here with me, son, until you become what you must. Come," he said, turning and walking back into the cave. Zangar had to walk quickly to keep up with the large wolf, who was at least four times his size. A monster of a wolf, the young wolf thought. A monster... "It's very dark here," he said, walking behind his father's back legs. Kazrak didn't look back at him. Or at least he thought so, since he did not see the glowing yellow eyes.
  ... "The darkness will soon fill your inside, and become a part of you. Once it does, it will no longer seem quite as dark," he said in his icy voice. Zangar nodded, even though his father couldn't see. He wondered what he meant. Was that why the wolf radiated darkness? He could sense there was more behind his father's words, but he didn't want to think about it.
  ... The dark grey pup bumped into the large wolf's hind legs when he stopped. Zangar bit back a whimper. He felt like a tiny pup next to the giant of a wolf that was his father. Then, the scent of moss reached his nose. Kazrak nudged him towards a small bed of the soft stuff. After he had lain, Zangar looked up to find the bright yellow eyes of his father. When he found them, he saw that they had a slight blueish tint to them. As he watched, the yellow became dark blue. Zangar was bewildered by this, but he chose to ignore it.
  ... "Sleep, my son. Let the darkness hold you and bring you to sleep," Kazrak's voice came. Zangar shivered at the sound of the voice once again. He was used to his mother telling him to have sweet dreams, or to rest well. Kazrak had said neither. Unnerved, Zangar closed his eyes and tried to imagine hismelf back at his mother's den, safe beside her warm fur. Before he knew it, all outside noises began to fade, and soon, he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://wispwoodlandpack.forumotion.com
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:42 pm

This is really good!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Acke

Acke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 am

Why, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashoka

Ashoka

Female Posts : 72

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 am

Of course!! You gotta post more of the story. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://goldenrivervalley.forumotion.co.uk/
Acke

Acke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Mehh...I suppose I could write a bit more of this story, but I won't make very much of it. Another little bit maybe...then I might post something of the larger story.
Back to top Go down
Acke

Acke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Alrighty, this part took me about an hour. Beware the gore, and it was kinda hastily written, so it's not the best I could have done. Constructive criticism is allowed XD

. Zangar opened his eyes and blinked sleepily. Kazrak was sitting at the entrance of the cave, looking out. It was still dark inside the cave. The young wolf looked up at his father and yawned. He then closed his maw and gazed at the great wolf curiously. Had he slept? Did he sleep? The dark grey pup stared at the back of his father's form.
. "Welcome back to the world of the living," the huge wolf said, turning his head towards the smaller wolf. Zangar shivered. His voice was just as icy as it had been before. Kazrak was strange different, that was for sure. But whether that was good or bad, Zangar was uncertain.
. The young wolf pulled himself up and walked over towards the giant wolf. "What have you to teach me, Father?" he asked timidly. Kazrak did not reply, but instead, rose to his paws. As he started to exit the cave, Zangar lifted himself and followed. Kazrak led him up a large hill, and at the top, they stopped. Zangar peered over the crest of the hill, his eyes wide. A single wolf sat below, eating from a fresh kill.
. Zangar was confused. Why had his father brought him here to observe this wolf? Kazrak's bright yellow eyes were glued onto the wolf. His face appeared calm, but his eyes burned with rage.
. "Zangar, you must learn to be ruthless in order to become a leader," he said. Zangar looked up. "A leader?" he repeated, almost excitedly.
. "Yes, you are to be the leader of a great army of wolves, and to do so, you must be able to kill without mercy and attack even the innocent. Everyone in your path will submit to you or be ripped apart, piece by piece," the great wolf said, his voice barely louder than a whisper.
. Zangar, instead of being frightened by his father's words, was excited. His tail swayed from side to side. "What should I do to gain this, Father?" he whispered, his voice taking a frightening edge. Kazrak smirked, his fangs visible. "Kill him," he barked.
. Zangar needed no further encouragement. He leaped over the hilltop and stormed down the side of the hill, towards the unsuspecting wolf. The wolf was larger than he had anticipated, but his blood burned so hotly now, that he didn't care. He felt as if he was a wolf as big as Kazrak. He took no care to make his pawsteps silent as he ran towards the wolf. So, as a result, the wolf looked up. His look was more of surprise than worry. How could a pup, not even a yearling, possibly hurt him.
. The dark grey pup stopped a few meters away and snarled, baring his teeth at the wolf. His hackles had lifted, making him seem bigger, and a twisted growl came form his throat. Suddenly, Zangar felt a rush of power. He felt almost unstoppable. Snarling viciously, he leaped toward the wolf. Almost instantly, he felt his teeth meet flesh, and he bit down. The warm flow of blood almost surprised him. With a yelp from the wolf, Zangar scrabbled at the wolf with sharp claws, drawing even more blood. The wolf had begun to fight back now, but the loss of blood left him weakened. Still, the pup was ripped away, tearing fur and flesh as he went. As he regained his balance, he realized that he had grabbed the wolf's neck, but he had not reached the right spot to give a fatal bite.
. He lunged again, before the wolf could attack. Zangar tried to aim for the spot where he knew the life-pumping artery was located. If he tore that, the wolf would certainly die. But, he was knocked aside. The wolf still had strength, even though blood flowed from his wounds. Zangar now had a wound on his left shoulder, and blood leaked from it slowly. But he felt no pain. Baring his teeth, now red with blood, Zangar leaped again. He landed and twisted around, attempting to grab the wolf's scruff. As his teeth met, he jerked his head to the side, ripping the skin of the wolf, and no doubt causing him terrible pain.
. Once again, he was tossed to the side. He tumbled away. The pup regained his balance and looked up. The wolf was advancing towards him. A large paw held him down, as the wolf gazed down at him, his eyes full of fury and pain. Zangar attempted to bite at his neck, but only managed to grab fur. The wolf continued to hold him down, obviously enjoying being in control. Zangar snarled his defiance and continued to nip at the wolf's neck.
. Before Zangar knew, the wolf was knocked away by a huge paw, much bigger than his own. As he looked around for the source, he saw his father growling at the wolf from a few feet away. His face seemed calm, but the twisted growl, much similar to the one that came from Zangar's own throat, came from him lowly.
. Kazrak's huge paw then darted out and slashed across the wolf's neck. Blood spurted into the air as the wolf's head snapped backwards. The wolf then fell to the dirt, limp and blood pouring out of his neck. Kazrak's face was unchanged. Blood clung to his paw, the one that he had struck the wolf with. Zangar stared at him in awe. He had dispatched the wolf with one fatal blow.
. Zangar stood up slowly. He was starting to feel the pain of his hurt. Blood stained his dark grey fur black. "I could have done it if he hadn't pinned me," he growled. He barely even recognized his own voice. Kazrak looked at him, his eyes calm. "I know you could have. But you would have, and that's all that matters," the huge wolf said. Zangar felt proud of himself. "So I did well?"
. Kazrak's voice dropped to a deep, icy tone. "Yes, very well."
Back to top Go down
Kikioko

Kikioko

Female Posts : 175

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 pm

I like the story. ^^ I rarely read anything where the main character ish a bad guy. Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Inside   The Darkness Inside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Inside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Delta Clan :: The Pack :: The Pack's Creativity Gallery-
Jump to: