The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

~Delta Clan's Den~

Go down 
+7
Eden
Shadowfax
Yukan
Rain
Kikioko
Lilyana
Naomi Lynn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Just as sleep washed over Cass and she began to fall asleep, a growl and a scream hit her ears hard. Bolting upright, Cassandra looked about. What? What was that? Smelling the air, there was two scents...just a few meters away from where Cass stood. Seeing the problem, she growled. A little pup, and a large male, looking as if he was about to eat the pup. Letting out a bark, she ran, her paws barely touching the ground as she got there, jumping up a little, making sure she didn't step on the pup, and smashed into the male, sending both adults into the air and falling onto the ground.

The male let out a startled yelp, but it turned into a gruesome snarl as he got up, staring at Cassandra with blood shot eyes. The male lunged for her throat, but Cass quickly got up, his teeth catching her chest fur as she felt her own jaws lock around her scruff. Shaking her head violently, the male tucked his tail and whined. Fool. What a fool! Letting him go, she watched as he backed up and walked away. He obviously didn't want to finish the fight. Letting up a triumphant chuff, Cass smirked. "Good riddance!" She chuckled, and turned to look back and down at the pup. Walking slowly over to the small creature, she looked for any wounds. Finding none, the female shifted her weight. This pup had to belong to..someone. "..AHEM!" she coughed, then began. "You. you alright..kid?" She asked. She knew the pup wasn't harmed, but she obviously had a good scare because of that male.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Yukan leaped back slightly, startled as he saw Lily sprint away. He released a sharp bark. He stood there, gazing through the trees that Lily had run through. "Where is she going?" Yukan had thought to himself. Snapping out of his confusion, his large left paw hits the dirt as he begins to follow her.

Yukan's ears shot up as he heard Lily howl, screaming for his help. His heart raced as he didn't take a seconds hesitation to leap forward, his claws digging into the dirt for extra speed. His strong back legs kicked up the dirt behind him, leaving a trail of dust. Knowing that Lily was in danger, his ears were already pressed forward, his mind thinking of a plan, teeth bared, and fur bristled. He bounded forward, weaving around the trees with ease. His ears perked up as he heard some barking and growling in the distance of what appeared to be a fight going on.

The scent of Lily and two unknown wolves were growing closer. His pace increased as he leaped out into a small clearing where he saw Lily and a pure white wolf next to her. He quickly noticed that the white wolf wasn't harming the wolf. "What was Lily screaming about..." Yukan began to think.

Within a few seconds of spotting the two, he noticed a dark figure moving quickly towards the them. Already within a few meters away, he lunged at the grey wolf who's fangs were about to reach the white fae wolf who was distracted by the pup. With his chest, Yukan slammed into the male's side, his jaws wrapping around a large ball of fur on the back of the wolf. He released his grip as the male fell to his side, his tail curling in between his legs as he gazed at Yukan with frightened eyes. Yukan stepped over the wolf, his tail high, fur bristled, hackles raised, teeth bare and eyes sharp. "I suggest you leave," snapped Yukan with a snarl. The male stranger let out a yelp as he crawled out from under Yukan and dashed away.  

With his tail still raised, he watched the male disappear into the thick forest. A few moments passed before Yukan realized that there was still Lily and the lone fae to question. Immediately, his expression changed to concern as he turned around to see Lily staring up at the stranger. Yukan had sensed that this fae would not harm the pup. He lowered his tail as he approached the two, barking out, "I thank you, stranger, for protecting that pup. She belongs to our pack." Yukan dipped his head, his ears flattened against his skull, thanking the she wolf. With a gentle smile, he raised his head once more, his ears pressing forward.

His ears flickered at the noise of bushes rustling behind him. He gazed over his shoulder, noticing Rain leaping over the brush, stopping short of the three canines.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Female Posts : 228

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Rain's ears shot up sharply as a desperate call rang through the woods. Hearing the familiar voice, she watched as Yukan abruptly left. She raised a brow and looked back to Kikioko and Bella, and then gave a nod. She withdrew and charged forth into the woods with immense speed. Her light weight provided momentum and agility as she rushed through obstacles within her path. Her once soft eyes were now narrowed and fierce, as she was only determined to find out what happened with Lily.
In what seemed a long period of time, she arrived in only a few moments. The white femme's tall figure emerged from over a bush, and into the scene. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes were pools of an azure flame. She was fierce and worried, but within a few moments, her harsh expression faded. Rain walked forth and immediately inspected Lily, then noticed nothing wrong except for an agitated heart. She looked from Yukan, and then to a female stranger, her appearance quite similar to her own. The white femme then inhaled and rose her voice, "What happened." was her serious words.
Back to top Go down
http://beyondlegends.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Cassandra awaited for the pups response, and all of a sudden, she felt hot breath on her pelt. Shivering, she was just about to look behind her when a grey wolf appeared, and smashed into something behind her. Swinging around at last, she saw that wolf..the one she had chased of earlier, fighting the grey wolf. The grey wolf appeared to be a male. Soon, the fight was over and the attacker ran away, and the Grey wolf walked towards Cass.
Cocking her head to the side, like a bird, Cass moved away from him and allowed the male to reach the pup. "Oh, don't..don't thank me. I didn't do much.." She murmured, looking around for an escape.
This was a pack turf after all! Which ment, I should split..right about..now..
Walking a few feet away, she stopped when a twig or two snapped, and another wolf was there. Craning her neck around, Cassandra spotted an ivory female (Rain) , and narrowed her eyes. There was no way I could take on two wolves! Alright, let's just hope they don't try and test me. Shifting her weight, Cass gave a tight lipped smile. "Ello. What..happened? Oh, what a simple question! I, prevented a blood thirsty male from murdering that..innocent pup, right there." Cassandra said, then looked at the grey male (Yukan)  and then back at the white femme. "And that male, saved my life. That's what happened." She added, lowering one ear and left the other upright.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Yukan stepped back from the fae as Rain approached the two, barking out, "What happened?" He flattened his ears as he gazed over to Cass, hearing her speak.

"Ello. What..happened? Oh, what a simple question! I, prevented a blood thirsty male from murdering that..innocent pup, right there. And that male, saved my life. That's what happened."

Yukan let out a sheepish grin as the fae mentioned him saving her. He lowered his head and nudged Lily as she came bounding up to him, nosing his chest. Wanting to learn of the new stranger, he raised his head once more and nodded, barking out, "You did our pack a huge service. I am Yukan, a falconer of this pack. What is your name?" He changes his attention towards Rain, waiting for her to speak up. He had spoken his name, and now it was time for Rain to step up and assess the new fae. He leaned back on his haunches and allowed Lily to rest in between his legs. She had calmed down but was now tired from the whole ordeal. His tail swayed against the ground slowly, happy to be potentially getting a new pack member.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Rain narrowed her eyes and examined the lone fae. Of course, she believed her, but as she spoke, Rain couldn't tell if she was trying to make her look like a fool, or she just used a hint of sarcasm. The white femme gave a short smile either way, seeing that this fae had distracted the beastly wolf from attacking Lily. She owed her one.
Rain looked at Yukan as he spoke, and then to the stranger. "I see. I suppose I owe you a big thanks for your generous and brave actions. Thank you for saving Lily. My name is Rain, and what might yours be?" she said more calmer since the scene was over, and Lily was safe. Rain could not imagine the idea if Lily got hurt, especially because the Queen had put her in charge for now until she got back. Then, a thought intruded her mind, "Wonder what made Lily end up here in the first place?" she thought curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:04 am

NOTE FROM NAOMI: I have edited your post and I have read all the other post and have to agree with Yukan. It was fictional male that Lily created they fought and I'm going to have to ask you to settle down and understand none of the pack would EVER RP another person's character for it is against the rules~

"Sorry I crashed." A green and tawny patterned fem said. "Hello, my name's Kikioko."

"And mine is Shadowfax." The deep-toned black male answered. Great to meet you, Kikioko."

"Hello, Shadowfax, I'm Rain. I suppose you only have good intentions here, and the Queen would accept you for that. Your presence here is fine with me... although, you would need to wait for the Queen to officially be accepted into the pack, and for your rank."

"Nice to meet you, Rain. I understand that I will have to wait for the Queen to accept me." He bowed his head. Ah, the rank you will choose? The inside voice persisted. Same as always, a warrior. His dark pools watched the white wolf's wandering eyes. Probably wondering what you think of her. You are thinking what she thinks of you. He sighed, clearing his thoughts.

“And I am Yukan, a new falconer of the pack. Welcome.”

"Nice to meet you, Yukan." The dark brute answered unemotionally. He turned, and was suddenly faced off by a small whimpering pup. "Ah, the royal pup." He rumbled, and backed up, then gave the pup a wide berth. He knew that everybody was scared of him (maybe because he looked eyeless to them) and nobody wanted to be around a big all-black wolf that looked threatening. He flopped down where he was sure no pups were underneath him.

Shadowfax looked up, and growled as a dark brute like him fought with the white female rogue, then went away toward Shadowfax, who was sitting down in the shade of a conifer. The black bared his teeth and slowly raised his tail. You probably only want to chase him away, right, but either way is okay. Grab his tail, and he would immediately fight to protect it. When he turns, bite his head. A quick nip should do him good. Chase him far into the forest, then go for the gusto. Grab his tail again, this time yank it. When he turns, turn with him, and grab his scruff, and shake it vigorously, then grab his muzzle, and try to break his jaw. Then finish him off. That should be easy. The dark brute snarled and snapped at Shadowfax's throat, and Fax feigned a lunge forward. The brute followed along, and tried to block Fax's path, but Fax turned back and grabbed his tail. The brute howled and lunged for Fax's throat again, and Fax responded with a sharp nip to the head and a deep bite to the rump. The stranger hesitated, but when Fax ran at him full speed with his maw wide open, he quickly changed his mind and raced into the forest. A while into the forest, Fax overcame him, and yanked on his tail. The dark stranger turned, and Fax answered by grabbing his scruff and shaking it. The stranger writhed in pain, fighting to escape. Shadowfax considered releasing him, but he had tried to attack a pup. That was the worst crime ever. Fax accidentally whacked his opponent's head on a rock, and the brute was momentarily stunned. Fax went in, and tore out the rogue's maw, preventing most of the attack. Fax then clamped his mouth around the throat of the wolf, and hesitated one more time. Then he jerked his head, snapping the wolf's windpipe. Dropping the carcasse, he walked away.

Shadowfax found a small stream, and washed most of the grime away. He rolled in the streamside grass, then sauntered back to the den. He curled up under the conifer and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 am

(Shadowfax, the male we were fighting was a random male... not you. I suggest you re-edit your post accordingly. You were basically left back at the den with Kiko. Sorry if our roleplay confused you at all. None of us will ever roleplay someone else's character without their permission.)

NOTE FROM NAOMI: Thank you very much for setting him straight and keeping the peace. +50 Arrow Heads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:19 am

Cassandra saw the white femme give her a look, like she was trying to figure Cass out. Hm, good luck with that. Mentally rolling her eyes, she looked to the Grey male. '"You did our pack a huge service. I am Yukan, a falconer of this pack. What is your name?" ' but Cass didn't answer him. She didn't see why her name was so important. But then, the white female with the coat similar to Cassandra's spoke up, and she realized, these wolves..needed to know her name.

'"I see. I suppose I owe you a big thanks for your generous and brave actions. Thank you for saving Lily. My name is Rain, and what might yours be?"' Rain had said, which proved Cass's theory. Which was, as I had said before, that these wolves wanted to know Cass's name. Twitching her ears, she looked at the two adults before she spoke up. "My name is Cassandra." Cass revealed, and really wanted to add 'Though I strictly go by Cass.' but ended up, not saying that. She just told them her name.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Rain flicked her tail and gave a short nod at the one who revealed herself as Cassandra. Naturally, Rain's nickname for her would be Cass. The white femme then rose her voice again, "I assume you were in the packs territory before you saved Lily. As my Queen would say, you could tell us why and give your reasons. If you don't want to explain, you won't have to, but your going to have to get going, Cass." Rain said and raised her brow in a "so-what-is-it-going-to-be?" look, yet with a polite voice. She could tell that the fae may have some attitude, but Cass saved Lily, and that's a good reason for Rain to offer some respect to her. But at any time  with a false action or word, her respect for one will be lost.
The white femme then only waited for a response that would suit her given question, but in the meantime, her attention was dragged on how was everything going at the den. With Bella and Kikioko, she was sure that they could keep everything settled.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Naomi growled softly and made her way back to the den, dragging her paws along the ground. Another pack had been raiding the tribe's huts. It had started a large fight, and in the chaos, she had been shot in the shoulder with an arrow. Another wolf had helped her pull it out, but the wound still stung and was a nice one. The Queen reached the den only to see two of her members there. She scented the area and caught the scent of the lone male from earlier and a new lone femme.

She sighed and flicked her ear, 'So not in the mood right now...' She turned and trotted into the den only to see her daughter was not there. She instantly when into panic mode, turning on her heels and following the scents. She finally reached them and came to a quickly stop, her shoulder wound burning and bleeding profusely. The fae panted hard and scanned the area, finally spotting her daughter. She let out a sigh of relief and trotted over, picking her up from Yukan and snuggling her close, "You had me worried.. I'm glad your okay~" She put her pup down and looked around, eyes finally coming to rest on Rain, "What have I missed?"

(You don't have to write it all out Rain just say something like "Rain tells Naomi everything that happened." Cause that is too much writing XD)
Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Yukan sat there, feeling Lily's body in between his legs. He was listening to the two white fae conversing with each other. He was hoping that the wolf known as Cassandra, would tell her reasoning for being in the packs territory. Yukan wanted her to join for she had already shown that she was capable of protecting a pack member.

His ears flickered as he gazed over to his left, spotting Naomi. His eyes dulled as he noticed the wound on her shoulder. As Naomi trotted over and picked up Lily, Yukan stood up, his eyes filled with concern. He was about to question her wound when she barked out, "What have I missed?" His ears folded back  as Naomi seemed to be more concerned of the situation rather than her injury. He smiled lightly and decided to stay quiet, not wanting to interrupt the leader. With respect to both his leader and Rain, who was well trusted by Naomi, he sat back down and listened quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Cassandra lifted an eyebrow and analyzed what Rain had just said.
Why was I here? Well, I never wanted to be here in the first place! If those..humans hadn't shot at me, I would have never been in their land. Pursing her lips, Cass tried hard not to scowl. "I was walking about, when Humans attacked me. Fleeing the scene, I came upon this land. That's why I am here. I didn't come here on purpose, though, maybe it was fate." She said, looking down at the pup quickly then at the two adults. "Because if I hadn't been here, you're pack's pup would have been gone by the time you reached her-"

'"What have I missed?"' A voice asked, and Cass turned her attention to an ebony female who came up to them, snatching away the pup and holding her close. The mother, perhaps.
Cassandra looked from Rain, Yukan, then to the Ebony femme. Cass wasn't about to answer. She had a sore throat, and didn't want to waste her voice. Actually, she really just didn't want to talk to anyone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Female Posts : 57

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 am

Shadowfax curled up in the darkest shadows of the pines, keeping one eye on the den. When the alpha came back and talked to her pup, Fax wondered if he should explain. Nah, nobody needs his explaining, ever. Fax sighed, but he still kept his head up. He wondered if he should've done a little extra scrubbing in the stream, but he then pushed the thought away. Now he was here at the den site, at the leader's disposal, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 am

(Alright Naomi ^.^)

Rain listened to Cass' words and perked her ears as the sight of an obsidian black female appeared, accomanied by the words, "What have I missed?", who was known as the Queen.
The white femme felt relief at the sight of her, and began to explain all the details, and at the last of it, she mentioned Cass. Rain then stepped back, and noticed the wound plastered on the Queen's shoulder. The fae felt slight panic rush through her nerves, but then she settled as the thought of the suitable cure came in mind. Rain was sure to have a look at it as the time came right, because such a wound could easily catch an infection now-a-days.
The white female then flashed her azure gaze back on the Queen and everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:57 am

Naomi listened closely to what her mender had to say and at the end, she paused, noticing Rain's worried look, but not knowing what it was about. With a deep breath she turned her gaze to Yukan first, "Thank you for giving my daughter comfort and watching her." She tilted her head slightly, noticing the concern that filled his eyes as well. She raised a brow, confused by the worry, and then she remember her wound which had slowed its bleeding and didn't sting anymore because of the Queen's adrenaline. Flicking her ivory ear, she gave her two members a slight smile and nod, "And don't worry I'm fine~"

Her sapphire gaze then landed on the male known as Shadowfax and softened a bit, glad to have a new member, "Welcome to the pack~  We can talk about your rank later, but after hearing everything I'm gunna guess Troop~"  

After pausing for a slight second her gaze landed on the newest alabaster fae,
"Nice to meet you Cass.. I thank you with all my heart for saving my daughter and if you seek a place to stay and a clan to join. We would be happy to have you~"
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Yukan nodded as Rain explained the situation. He gave a slight tilt of his head with a large smile as Naomi turned to him and thanked him. The brute was more than happy and willing to help his new family. His golden eyes flashed down to Lily for a moment who seemed to be losing her consciousness from how late it was. For a few seconds, his eyes met the wound on Naomi's shoulder. He knew Rain was well experienced to fix the wound, but it still worried him. A slight breeze flowed through his dense soot colored fur. He quickly shook it off and glanced up at the pure black sky which was lightened up by the moon's light.

He turned to Cass as Naomi thanked her and asked her to join the pack. His ears pressed forward as he listened to the sounds that were filling the night's sky; crickets chirping, owls hooting, and the sound of the light wind blowing through the trees. It was getting late, and he hadn't slept for over 24 hours. While he wanted Cass to join, he was at this point much too tired and out of mind to speak up without blabbering random words from his old language. He just continued to sit there and listen.
Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Lilyana

Female Posts : 48

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:52 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied, I've been busy)

Lily smiled as her mom picked her up. And then she yawned as her mom put her down. She looked around for the one person in this pack that made her feel safe besides her mother and Rain, and then spotted him sitting down. Despite how tired she was, she ran over to him and and yipped excitedly, then she whimpered, showing with her sounds that she wanted to sit by him. She waited, on the verge of unconsciousness and started to sway back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:30 pm

"Come back!" she cried, watching the small Cricket hop along the grass, and soon disappear. All Eden wanted was a friend! She had thought she found one, when the bug landed a milometer away from her sleeping spot. But the minuet she got up, ready to play, the creature hopped away, Eden hot in pursuit.

The Cricket chirped and landed on a small tree,though it was high enough that Eden couldn't reach it.   It hopped along the tree side,  teasing  Eden. It was as if the little bug was mocking her'"I am up here, and you can not get me!"' Whining, Eden  bounced and even put her upper legs to the tree to keep balance. "Stop that! I only want to play!" She cried, feeling her stomach sink with dread. Did this bug not want to be my friend? "Please! Please-"  Eden began, and stopped mid-sentence with the Cricket hopped away and into the tall grass once again, leaving Eden  behind. "NO!" She yelled, and ran after it.

"Don't leave me! Please little Bug! Please"
She barked. And she ran until her legs couldn't take it anymore and she collapsed. Looking into the dark sky, she saw the creature  only a little speck, jumping away until Eden couldn't see it any longer. . "Don't leave." Eden whispered at last, sniffling. Why didn't anyone wanna be my friend? She wondered, and turned her watery yellow  eyes to the ground. Picking herself up, the small pup walked away.

"I want my daddy." She said at last, tired of the silence. But no one answered her. It was just the pup. Alone. As she has always been since her Father, Mother, and Siblings  died. Owls  and other critters made noises, but Eden didn't care. "They probably didn't even wanna be my friends!" Sniffled the pup, and kept on going until she reached her sleeping area, the soft cool grass smashed down into a circular area. As she was about to lay down, a small, pretty white moth perched on the pups nose. Smiling brightly,Eden held perfectly still. "Y-you wanna be my friend?" She whispered to it, her breath hitting the creature's wings  and stirring it. Flapping it's paper like wings, the bug took flight, swooping low to Eden's eyesight then going higher, and repeated this process as it went off. "Oh! Wait for me, will you?" The pup yipped happily, and bounced after it.

Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Lilyana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Lily heard a pup cry out "Come back!", and she cocked her head listening. It was silent for a few minutes until she heard the pup again "Stop that! I only want to play!" She smiled to herself. If that pup is alone, she might want to join our pack! She thought, she looked at the rest out her pack members and let out a sharp bark. She frowned, remembering they were talking. I'll just go find the pup myself. She slipped through the trees unnoticed by her pack members (or so she thought), and ran to go find the pup. It was dark, but her senses were getting better, and suddenly she bumped into a small figure. She shook out her fur and got up, seeing a small grey female pup on the ground. "Sorry" she said wagging her tail slightly. "I'm Lily, what's your name?" She said. She could no longer contain her excitement and she started to talk fast. " Oh My Gosh! I can't believe I've finally met a pup my age. We could be friends, you could join my pack and.... Wait" she said warily. "You are alone right? As if u have no pack?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Eden followed the moth around, until it flew off, leaving Eden alone. She sighed, and got ready to sit down, when something bumped into her, sending her falling to her side. Yelping, she looked up and into the eyes of a blue eyed pup. A pup! Jumping up and forget all about her knocking Eden over, and wagged her long tail. "Hi there! My name is Eden! I like your name Lily! It's like the flower! I like flowers!" Giggiling, she brushed her nose into Lily's fur, smelling and recognizing her scent.
Backing away, she lowered her ears at Lily's next question. Alone...I am alone, aren't I? Sighing, she nodded. "Humans killed my Mommy and Poppy. Even my sisters and Brothers. I don't know why they didn't kill me. But..here I am...packless." She mumbled, feeling her happiness slowly drain away.
Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Yukan chuckled lightly as he lowered his head to greet Lily who bounced up to him yipping happily. He licked her forehead once before turning his attention back onto the others. He shifted his movement slightly, sighing to himself. The fact that there was no light to tell his body to be awake didn't help.

His thoughts were interrupted as he gazed over this his side, noticing Lily had gone off on her own again. It was night time, and Lily being so young, she could easily be snatched up by a nocturnal animal such as an owl. He stood up and turned to the heavy brush and many trees that lay ahead of him. His eyes sharpened as he attempted to sniff for Lily to see if she was near. The wind was in her favor this time, and it made it difficult. His ears flickered as he glanced over his shoulder towards the others, wondering whether he should speak up about it or just go find her on his own. He thought for a moment, "Naomi might become nervous and scared if she knew Lily had gone off. But... it might be best to let the pack know." Yukan nodded, agreeing with himself. He approached Naomi and whispered behind her ear, "Lily ran off on her own." He paused for a moment, wanting to avoid making another huge worry among the pack. "Shall I go find her?" He questioned the fae with the tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lilyana

Lilyana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Lily smiled as the pup said she liked her name. "U have a pretty name to Eden" she said. She frowned when Eden told her she didn't have a pack. "U can join mine." She wagged her tail and pounced on Eden before sniffing for her pack. She growled lowly, since she couldn't smell her pack at all and then howled for Yukan, or anybody to help her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Naomi heard her pup's bark and looked out of the corner of her eye. It seemed she had saw something, but the Queen didn't make a big deal off it. She turned her attention back on to Cass, awaiting her answer. The Queen's hackles raised feeling a body move closer to her's, but she realized who it was.

"Lily ran off on her own. Shall I go find her?"

The Queen felt heavy anxiety raising up in her chest, but she pushed it down and calmly turned facing the male. However her sapphire eyes revealed her worry and pain and so did her voice as she softly spoke, "Please..." She heard her pup's howl and felt an instant need to run to her, but knew she could just leave the loner in her territory.

She began to breath heavily and have an anxiety attack, so she press her head into Yukan's fur and closed her eyes while slowing her breathing. After a moment she stepped back and gave him a slight smile, "Sorry just freaking out.. please hurry~" With that she gave him a nod and swallowed the lump in her throat, turning back to the others.

Back to top Go down
Yukan

Yukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Yukan's ears flattened against his skull as Naomi turned to face him, her eyes obviously filled with great worry and concern. They immediately perked up as he gazed over his shoulder to hear Lily's small howl in the distance. He too was very worried, but knew that staying calm would allow him to make wise decisions based on the situation.

The sudden warmth of Naomi's head rubbing through Yukan's fur startled him for a moment. He smiled lightly as he rubbed his own forehead along her neck, comforting her. He murmured softly, "I'll find her." His ears flickered as she stepped back. "Sorry just freaking out.. please hurry~" Yukan's pushed his ears forward and his eyes immediately became sharp. He was ready. His blood was running fast. He was determined to keep Lily safe. With a nod back, he turned around swiftly and leaped forward into the heavy brush. His mind was now set on protecting Lily. Surely the lone grey wolf wouldn't come back after being scared off? He shook his head, releasing of the thought. The howl wasn't as desperate as her first.

The sound of an owl hooting made Yukan slow down to a stop. He was alone in the dark woods. His ears were turning in every direction, and his nose was working hard to pick up the scent of Lily. Within a few seconds, he had her trail. His tail rose as he gazed up towards the sky for a brief moment. Despite all that has happened, it was a very peaceful night. Yukan followed the trail for a few minutes, the scent of Lily and another what appeared to be a young wolf now growing closer. His head raised as he spotted Lily and another pup just about her size. "What?" Yukan thought. He padded up right behind Lily and rubbed his forehead against her body, barking out with a concerned tone, "Lily, are you alright?" Noticing that Lily had absolutely no injuries, his eyes diverted onto the other little pup standing right in front of him. He had scented no other nearby wolves, so this pup must have been abandoned.

"Hello there, little one. Who are you? And why are you alone?" he said, his accent thick. He wondered whether this little pup would shy away from the large foreign brute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Delta Clan's Den~   ~Delta Clan's Den~ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Delta Clan's Den~
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next