The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Welcome to the Delta Clan! We welcome you to join us and hope you love it here!
The Delta Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan

When war breaks out between the Clan and the Tribes, who will survive and can there ever be peace again?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome all new members!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 pm
Latest topics
» The Clans Of Viscus Slyvae
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm by Kikioko

» ~Delta Clan's Den~
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am by Shadowfax

» ~Passaic Plain~
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:17 am by Shadowfax

» ~Winnipeg River~
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm by Yukan

» Make a Lie
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 am by Shadowfax

» Make a Fantasy Wish
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm by Stefano

» .∙:Word Snake:∙.
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm by Stefano

» Interviewer
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm by Stefano

» Count to 20 before King or Queen post!
~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm by Stefano

Pack Allies
free forum

free forum

~Winnipeg River~

Go down 
+4
Ashoka
Raven
Eden
Naomi Lynn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roscoe

Roscoe

Male Posts : 3

Character sheet

~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Winnipeg River~   ~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Roscoe glznced around, waiting, waiting, but for what? A howl, a growl, an attack, or just to see another; another like him, a wolf. The large obsidian covered canid sat up large and regal, yet relaxed and calm as always. His large recpetors ssoon rotated, pushing forward, that was it. A call, a howl, an answer. Roscoe had heard high sounding notes of another's song, he smiled happily to hear a tune that was not his own. Yet his emerald gace continued to to flicker around and about, where was the wolf who had replied to his song? His ears no longer pushed towards the origin, and he sighed. It;s been too long since he's seen one of his own, Roscoe often thought maybe he had died and was cursed to never seen another wolf besides his own reflection. Suddenly as Roscoe was going to give up on seeing another, he saw a small figure far in the distance, many others many have spotted a shapless shadow, however Ross had excellent eyes. That's when he saw her, an onyx canine with her muzzle rose up in the silent calm air.

Rosc quickly rose up to his feet, soon hearing her call to him. His long furred tail swayed happily side to side, he was happy to finally see another lupus. He soon shifted one paw ahead of the other, on his way towards the dame's howling call. The large shadow creature was moving swiftly towards the singing female canid. As she was in a close distance, Rosc began to slow his quick moving paws. As he was a few feet from the she-wolf, Ross vigorously shook out his frame. Then smiled warmly at the unknown canine, flashing his bright large ivories. He cleared his throat slightly and soon he spoke. "Hello, I'm sorry if I've trespassed on your land my dear. I'm Roscoe, but you can call me Ross." Roscoe's voice flowed warmly and calmly, he gave off kind welcoming vibes. Soon he lowered his fore frame and kept his tail high in the air; performing a polite bow to the female before him. While his frame was lowered in the bow, he motioned his emerald gaze up at her and smiled once more.

Roscoe was too happy to see another wolf, even if it meant a pack might attack him. He soon rose his frame up from the silent earth's soil, his piercing eyes scanned over her, observing her for only a moment. Of course her achromatic ear caught the he-wolf's eye. "That's quite a unique ear you've got there miss-" He soon paused for a moment, not knowing the wolf's name. "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name?" His tone was a bit questionable, followed by a slight tilt of his head towards her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Winnipeg River~   ~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

The dame was shifting silently in the slippery river bank when she heard the loner's approached. She casted her gaze upwards and was met with a tall dark brute, flashing a bright ivory smile. She blinked, surprised by the brute's large frame, 'Maybe I should of brought someone with me. At least then I'd have a chance.' The queen flicked her ivory ear while her optics scanned the male and then stopped, seeming to be trapped in his emerald gaze

"Hello, I'm sorry if I've trespassed on your land my dear. I'm Roscoe, but you can call me Ross."

Naomi blinked, ridding her vision of his entrancing eyes as he bowed to her. She smiled warmly,
"You are fine sir Ross and there is no need to bow."

"That's quite a unique ear you've got there miss- I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name?"

The maiden perched her ear's forward listening to the male speak, he had a pleasant tone that made her feel calm and welcomed. Her sapphire eyes glanced upwards at her ivory ear. Most wolves she met thought it was from old age, but the fae's ear had been such since birth. Her gaze settled back on the male and she flicked her tassel, "My name is Naomi Lynn. I am the Queen of the Delta Clan."

Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Yukan

Yukan

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Winnipeg River~   ~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 pm

With his nose lowered to the ground, Yukan continued to stalk through the tall grass. His audits were filled with the sounds of the clashing waters against the rocks. Having walked for awhile, the pain within his ribs began to fade and his pace quickened into a well paced gait. His tail swung side to side as his audits were erect, and his sharp eyes gaze on whatever was in front of him. The scent of Naomi was getting stronger as the minutes rolled by. He paused and raised his head. He could see two figures from a far and he picked one out to be Naomi. But there was also another dark beast, a large one at that. They seemed to be having a friendly conversation though, for he could not see any tenseness or aggression.

The male just sat down and observed from afar. He didn't want to interrupt, but his body was on high alert and ready to jump forward if needed. The wind was blowing against his back, and Yukan knew that they would eventually spot him. His salmon tongue swiped his maw, his muzzle still stained with the blood of the beast that he and Rain managed to take down.

----

Having watched the two converse for a few minutes, Yukan padded forward slowly, his golden optics set on the black beast. Despite his polite and friendly demeanor, the charcoal brute couldn't help but still feel worry. He smiled lightly as he barked out casually, "Greetings." The gentleman stopped a few feet away behind Naomi and nodded to her, his eyes searching for any tense muscles upon his alpha in case he had missed such behavior from a far. The loyalty of this gentleman was far too great to just leave her alone without any backup. The males gaze narrowed in on the black brute that he not knew the name of, nodding in silent greetings. His observations were correct from a far: this wolf was large, and strong. His eyes were set back on Naomi as he spoke further, his tone giving away his concern for the packs well being without their leader,"Rain is moving the pack back to the den. We should probably join them."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Lynn
Admin
Naomi Lynn

Female Posts : 111

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Winnipeg River~   ~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Naomi Lynn looked back at Yukan as he approached. She listened to his words and nodded, "Let's go~" She looked back at the lone male and flicked her ear, "Join us if you like~" The Queen looked back at her Game Chief and nodded, starting back towards the den, hoping they would meet the rest of the clan there.

~Main Den~
Back to top Go down
https://deltaclan.forumotion.com
Yukan

Yukan

Male Posts : 118

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Winnipeg River~   ~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Yukan nodded in response to Naomi's orders and followed her closely behind, his tail swishing slowly. The male only took a second quick glance at the black beast, smiling with a small nod in hopes that perhaps this strong male would join them. Without hesitation, he quickly reached Naomi once again and followed her with a sharp eye. The smell of the pack had hit his nose, and it seemed like it was getting fainter by the second. They too were heading back to the den.

-Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Winnipeg River~   ~Winnipeg River~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Winnipeg River~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2